GameXplain Analysis

Sentacotus

Hope this hasn't been posted yet but I went digging around and GameXplain did a pretty good analysis on the trailer from Nintendo Direct. They pointed out alot of things I didn't notice before hand like the battle transitions reflecting the environment, story speculations, and the potential of playing as a third faction apart from the East and West.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRgDBJqeNQs&spfreload=10

Yeah I was actually pleasently suprised at some of the stuff they found namely their story theories on playing as a third faction apart from East and West and the battle transitions reflecting the entire battlefield surroundings.

Thinking about their theory that Kamui and Marx are related, I sure hope they don't go all "Code Geass" on us and have Kamui be the western lord raised in Japan, revolting against the decadent westerners.

I don't really buy into Kamui being related to Marx, because he will be my avatar's husbando.

Seriously, though, I don't imagine the avatar having real family. I think Kamui is probably on the eastern side or something--I mean, dat name. But Marx is more of a European royal by appearance. Him and Kamui don't really LOOK anything alike, but then again, Robin didn't quite resemble Validar, eh?

I don't really buy into Kamui being related to Marx, because he will be my avatar's husbando.

Seriously, though, I don't imagine the avatar having real family. I think Kamui is probably on the eastern side or something--I mean, dat name. But Marx is more of a European royal by appearance. Him and Kamui don't really LOOK anything alike, but then again, Robin didn't quite resemble Validar, eh?

Yeah its up to anyone's guess as to what happens but I do like the idea of being a third different faction altogether thats a combination of the two.

I've seen this and love how in depth and detailed it is.

What I'm most curious about now is whether or not the eastern looking archer is male or female... He/she has a male map sprite for Awakening archers but seems to have a ponytail and somewhat feminine features. I need more info!