Who could Ike's wife be?

So with Priam being in FE13, and being Ike's descendant, I have been wondering who Ike's wife is. Elincia is out of the question, since Ike doesn't really get with her. Soren, Sothe, Ranulf (or any male characters, for that matter) are also out of the question.

...Anyway, who do you guys think Ike could have married? Could he had went back to his home after his journey and got married to a girl? You decide.

Edited by Larverto

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have my favorite pairings with him (Mia) but to be honest he probably just found some random girl in whatever land he settled in and married her and had a kid and so on. It would be cool if IS made like a DLC or sidestory about this. Hell I'd even settle for a magna or comic at this point.

Ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

But wouldn't it be fucking awesome if Priam was a branded?

That would be kinda cool. Might even help explain why Ike actually left with whatever Laguz he was with to avoid persecution and live in peace with his family.

Most likely a random girl he met outside Tellius. If it's any known character, Mia is the most likely one, but that's not saying much because it's unlikely to be any of them.

Edited by Radiant head

My own thinking:

Priam says he's a descendant of Ike but that doesn't have to mean he's directly descended from Ike's line. He just says "descendant," where there are two types: lineal and collateral (also provided in link).

It's like how Marth is Anri's descendant, despite Anri never having children. Marth is descended from Anri from the collateral.

As for why Priam says he's Ike's/whatever title Ike was' descendant if it's the collateral, it's because Ike is more well-known than Mist or Boyd. Same case with Marth since Anri is more well-known than Marth's direct ancestor.

So what do I actually think? I would prefer if it was the collateral as it could be a nice nod to Mist/Boyd and Ike can be free from all the damn shipping but will agree with Intelligent Systems if it's the lineal.

If the lineal, I wouldn't care, per se. I wouldn't care if it was Ike/Lethe, /Elincia, /Titania, even /Meg.

Ticking time bomb waiting to happen.

But wouldn't it be fucking awesome if Priam was a branded?

That... would actually be an awesome idea.

Be right back, writing fanfic with Ike and a random Laguz girl, Lethe, or Ranulf for that mpreg bonus.

joking but that actually would be an awesome idea

Priam would lose some of his cool factor if he descended from Boyd, tbh.

My own thinking:

Priam says he's a descendant of Ike but that doesn't have to mean he's directly descended from Ike's line. He just says "descendant," where there are two types: lineal and collateral (also provided in link).

It's like how Marth is Anri's descendant, despite Anri never having children. Marth is descended from Anri from the collateral.

As for why Priam says he's Ike's/whatever title Ike was' descendant if it's the collateral, it's because Ike is more well-known than Mist or Boyd. Same case with Marth since Anri is more well-known than Marth's direct ancestor.

So what do I actually think? I would prefer if it was the collateral as it could be a nice nod to Mist/Boyd and Ike can be free from all the damn shipping but will agree with Intelligent Systems if it's the lineal.

If the lineal, I wouldn't care, per se. I wouldn't care if it was Ike/Lethe, /Elincia, /Titania, even /Meg.

Priam is lineal. His profile calls him the scion of Ike, which is another word for lineal descendant.

The only answer is Anacybele

Realistically it was probably some random Valencian chick... Since both th the people he could bring with him are dudes.

My own thinking:

That... would actually be an awesome idea.

Be right back, writing fanfic with Ike and a random Laguz girl, Lethe, or Ranulf for that mpreg bonus.

joking but that actually would be an awesome idea

Marth being descended from Anri's brother was a retcon. If it's the case with Priam, it's also a retcon. For now, I think it's safe to believe he is Ike's lineal descendant, not Mist's.

Surrogacy would be out of character (though I guess so was leaving Tellius), and adoption wouldn;t make Priam Ike's descendant.

I mean since this is FE you're more likely to have Ike magically create a child then either of those.

Edited by Radiant head

Assuming Ike actually ended up with a girl, then either Mia or a random village girl. I don't see any other established character leaving with Ike and having a kid with him.

While personally I Think of Priam of being a bad fanfic character probably because of lack of supports. I wish it was with Mia but it's probably some random women

On the contrary to the OP, I think Elincia is still a possible option. A bit of a longshot, but still possible. They became close friends, had a deep support in PoR, etc. I don't see Ike getting with Mia, they only seemed like friendly rivals to me and didn't even get a support. Mia was only ever interested in Ike's sword skills, not Ike himself, so...

Imo, Marcia is a more likely choice than Mia. She actually showed some interest in Ike since she repeatedly called him handsome. :P

Lethe would most certainly stay in Gallia, and she definitely wouldn't give up her laguz abilities to have a kid with a beorc man.

Aimee is definitely out of the question. lol

So I feel it's either Elincia or a random unnamed woman. Probably the latter given that IS has not said anything on it. If they wanted Ike's wife to be defined, they'd have likely said who it is by now.

Edited by Anacybele

On the contrary to the OP, I think Elincia is still a possible option. A bit of a longshot, but still possible. They became close friends, had a deep support in PoR, etc. I don't see Ike getting with Mia, they only seemed like friendly rivals to me and didn't even get a support. Mia was only ever interested in Ike's sword skills, not Ike himself, so...

Imo, Marcia is a more likely choice than Mia. She actually showed some interest in Ike since she repeatedly called him handsome. :P

Lethe would most certainly stay in Gallia, and she definitely wouldn't give up her laguz abilities to have a kid with a beorc man.

Aimee is definitely out of the question. lol

So I feel it's either Elincia or a random unnamed woman. Probably the latter given that IS has not said anything on it. If they wanted Ike's wife to be defined, they'd have likely said who it is by now.

Well I'm glad I got a laugh out of you haha

Wait... Priam doesn't look like Ike THAT much....

Couldn't Soren and Ike have adopted and Priam claimed to be related by blood....

Edited by Roy: Marquess of Pherae

Um, was that really necessary? I'm in a shitty enough mood as it is, I don't need anything fueling it. My anger is hardly your fault, but still.

Edited by Anacybele