Quick Question...

uguu

Has there been someone that you enjoyed killing in any Fire Emblem games? And what game was he or she from? For me it has to be a tie between

Valtome

and

Izuka

both from Radiant Dawn.

Valtome

because

What is he or she? How dare he or she not have an obvious gender? And also he or she is evil

and

Izuka

because

Izuka is just plain purest pure evil, I don't need a real reason.

Anyways, yeah. Has there been someone that you enjoyed killing in any Fire Emblem games? And what game was he or she from?

OMG I HATED

VALTOME

. UUUUGH. It felt so good to kill him. However, he still haunts me because I saw some fanart of him. ¦D;;;

Oh, and

Lekain

. He made a living hell for Pelleas and Sanaki. I'm disappointed that he has official art, while, let's say, Levail doesn't. :<

Eliwood.

Hanz: Jaffar was awesome though!!

He killed Leila. I didn't even like Matthew up to that point, but that just seriously pissed me off.

I dunno, I kinda like killing a certain fat man twice, and someone needs to tell me how to blot out text, cuz god damnit I have spoilers and I want to ruin them!

killing

Sephiran

and

Ashera

was nice because

Sephiran is the reason for the war

and

Ashera turned everyone to stone

. Plus I got to gang up on them with everyone I had. I always love doing that :)

Jill can kill Meg, you can recruit Jill using Haar in chapter 3-6 and 3-EndGame, or by using Mist with an A support in PoR. And by the way, why is this in spoilers? This isn't spoilery.

From FE6 I like killing

Cath because the useless wench steals my treasure(which ain't mine yet) and gets in the way once she is recruited.

From FE10 I enjoyed killing Valtome with Elincia, how does whatever it is disrespect her majesty like that.

From the first gameboy one....i love killing

Lloyd and Linus...they are as far from evil as you can get....so killing them gets you that whole dark side feeling...

From SS...

Lyon. Using Ephraim to kill his old childhood friend? Priceless!

From PoR....

Petrine...she is such a Pain for SOOOO long, and then they give you a cool fire lance for doing it....simply...incredible!! I always do it with Haar though...just so she can call him a traitor

From RD...I love killing

Ike with my suped up Edward in the Castle Siege!! Its the best feeling imaginable to be able to kill the great Ike with like 10 year old Eddie (YES...i know he doesn't "DIE"...but its close enough for me to count it)

Thats my take on things....lol

In Sword of Seals...

Cath. That stupid son of a... I was fed up with all the times talking to her, so I just had Lugh to Elfire her down.

Don't really know about Blazing Sword.

In Path of Radiance,

Ena. I loved ganging up on her, then using Rolf, with a Brave Bow, although not doing much damage, he does oh say 3 x4 damage, only to be stronger thanks to Adept, and various criticals along the way... next thing you know, Ena's DEAD! HAH!

And in Radiant Dawn,

Tie between Izuka and Valtome, popular choices. I had the Hawk King rip them to shreds. I got SO ANGRY when Izuka started warping around the map for over 15 turns, and Valtome... well, it's just disgusting. Why would Ashera allow such a thing to walk Tellius?!

• 3 months later...

yes i did just revive this topic from the depths of its grave cuz i have more to add to the list

i already said

Sephiran

and

Ashera

, but I would like to add

Izuka cuz he's creepy

Valtome.... do i need to explain?

Orson cuz he's a traitor!

and

Ashnard cuz he killed his family for the throne and made the feral ones