Dont look at this its cancelled

gabethegreen

ok the gameplay wont begin till later but i just want to set a few things straight on how i want to do this

1,I like to involve anyone who wants to be involved and they way ill be doing that in this game and most like it is to make the illusion of viewers as characters. so if you want to be a character please comment on this topic does not matter who they are good or bad. i will use as may of them as i can

2 i wont restart for any deaths that are not marth's

3. please give me some feedback i want to be sure im doing this right

4 i wont be using gamefaqs, this site, or any other sites to help find secrets or cheat

i do know about the star orb thing (lang has the cancer XD) but idk where all of them are

ok ill start once i get around 5 characters other then marth (me) and i will accept more as the game goes on

Note i will prioritize units you pick but if needed i will use unpicked oneS

Edit: please remember that this is experimental and it make a few tries to get it right and i might have to restart if i feel something has gone way wrong or if worse comes to worse i might not like the game and have to switch to a different one so please be patient with me

Edited by gabethegreen

Wrys, Bord, Cord, Barst, Norne, Frey, Robert, Darros, Jake, Beck, Malice, Dice, Leiden, Belf, Dolph, Macellen, Katarina, Tomas, the entire Wolfguard, Roger, Nagi, Michelis, all the FE11 Gaiden characters, Radd, Caesar, and especially the MU are all missing from FE3. As playable characters, at least.

Ok im haveing a fe difficulties with this so far

Just finished ch1

1. The game feels so slow

2. It seems the dialogue goes on forever

3. How many cavaliers are in this game? You get 4 from the start and matthis has been confirmed from the start which makes me a bit nervous at the thought because that was one of my dislikes with shadow dragon

Ok i decided to play a bit ahead to see if i enjoyed any of it but after ch3 i just couldnt continue. So idk if im going to play this game

Ill think about it a bit more but i do have a plan b just in case i decide to change the game sry for taking this long to actually do something and post it.

Edit : ok i got it i know what im gonna do i found a game i can play that i enjoy and can implement you guys in :D ill make the thread and post later btw its not fire emblem

Edited by gabethegreen