• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because the kill-screen in Sasuke VS Commander isn't fun as kill screens go. Whereas every other kill-screen I've ever heard of makes the game unwinnable by impossible time limits or infinitely fast enemies or half the screen being a garbled mess of code, this game, the only game I've actually reached a kill-screen for myself, decided to do something else entirely. See, most levels you kill all the red ninjas. Then green ones appear and you kill as many of those as you can before they disappear. Once they disappear, you go to a bonus round. Then repeat. But this time, the green ninjas don't appear. So you're just stuck on the level doing nothing important. Waiting for ninjas that never appear.

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I might do an LP myself some time. I'm thinking either Ike solo on Hard mode in PoR (haven't tried) or Lords-only FE7 (which I've actually done before)

Banned because you are very brave.

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because you are very brave.

Banned because I don't think it'll be too much trouble until around Chapters 14-17 where enemy count gets high (even higher on hard IIRC). Of course, I'm probably underestimating my own lack of skill, which usually gets me killed in FE.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because I have seen some very crappy Ikes in PoR before (statwise, of course). Had one myself, in fact. That is the reason I never once tried a solo run using just him. But on the other hand, it would be very interesting to see one.