• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned for calling playing video games blasphemy.

24 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I might return to play some RF4S myself.

👍
Oh, one thing I wanted to ask you about regarding marriage: do you think I should first try and get the Town Events and then get the three dates you need or should I get the three dates first before anything else?

Just now, DragonFlames said:

👍
Oh, one thing I wanted to ask you about regarding marriage: do you think I should first try and get the Town Events and then get the three dates you need or should I get the three dates first before anything else?

Banned because it actually has no effect on the process for which one you do first. I usually just go on dates whenever possible as soon as the confession is accepted, but you can do it however you'd prefer. If you have other things you want to get done now, you can save the dates for later on.

16 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because it actually has no effect on the process for which one you do first. I usually just go on dates whenever possible as soon as the confession is accepted, but you can do it however you'd prefer. If you have other things you want to get done now, you can save the dates for later on.

quoting in case I get ninja'd.

Banned because I see! Many thanks! 👍

Banned because I haven't married anyone yet, though I do intend to do that with Xiao Pai (who is just cute and wholesome and I got a conversation with her where she hugs Lest out of nowhere and my heart melted).

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because it's hilarious how Clorica still gives this dialogue, even though I'm already married to Dolce.

Huh, that's interesting! These lines are really heartwarming, though.

Edited by DragonFlames