• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twilit

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because I was barely able to comprehend things in that year lol

46 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I have the hardware for it, but I have no idea how to go about doing written commentary.

Benice's LP, for example, has quite a bit of good humor. I'm not sure if I can do something like that.

31 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

That was my problem when I tried to make an LP of Nights of Azure. I had no idea how to go about it with the commentary.

Banned because then maybe we should ask @Benice for advice!

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because then maybe we should ask @Benice for advice!

I am summoned.

@twilitfalchion and @DragonFlames, the best advice I could give is to:

1. Try to make yourself laugh-that's generally what I do when I try to be humorous.
  2. Just be you-you don't have to be better than you. DON'T TRY TOO HARD TO MAKE PEOPLE LAUGH-it can be funny, but generally, I've found that I get more success by just acting normally. Having fun with the game you're playing or enjoying the LPing process helps a lot too. I generally try to think of what I was thinking when I was playing when I give commentary
  3. Not every joke has to land, and don't get discouraged if many miss the mark! It helps once your LP gets some running jokes going too.
  4.  It is a learning experience-I'm still no expert, (Heck, this is my first LP) but I feel like I've grown a lot since Lyn mode.
  5. Continue to compliment my LP don't be afraid to ask for advice! If you want any, I'm happy to help!

Uh, so yeah! TL;DR, have fun and be yourself! Someone else who has done quite a few LPs here on the forums is Saint Rubenio, and he could most surely give better advice than me. 

Banned because what were you thinklng for your LP? How about a blind Berwick ironman?

Edited by Benice