• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twilit

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

55 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because Mage Raphael is probably worse.

Also, I'm not really enjoying Three Houses, got any ideas that could maybe improve my experience?

Banned because is there anything specifically you’re not enjoying?

35 minutes ago, Benice said:

Bann'd because I see! Maybe I should ruin Leonie too. She's been very good.

Banned because Leonie has horrible magic growths and can actually certify for gremory, on top of her (I think) banes in reason and faith. Use Gremory Leonie!

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because is there anything specifically you’re not enjoying?

The map design and the pacing of the story, although the latter I can definitely overlook. Just...I don't see the point of the customization if the game is trivialized regardless.

I liked Lorenz's paralogue, though. That was fun. The rest have been insanely easy.

Banned because Leonie has horrible magic growths and can actually certify for gremory, on top of her (I think) banes in reason and faith. Use Gremory Leonie!

Nice. Thanks!

Banned for being helpful.

Edited by Benice

Banned because fe6.png (shamelessly stealing a joke format from Benice’s LP)

12 minutes ago, Benice said:

The map design and the pacing of the story, although the latter I can definitely overlook. Just...I don't see the point of the customization if the game is trivialized regardless.

Trivialized? How far are you (the game has an exceptional difficulty curve on hard mode imo)? And what have you been doing with your free time?

Banned for shamelessly stealing a joke from my LP that I stole from Ruben's LP.

14 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Trivialized? How far are you (the game has an exceptional difficulty curve on hard mode imo)?

Chapter...Uh...Ten, I think? Well, Lysithea is ORKO'ing reliably, Raphael is doubling reliably, (even though I've heard "Huh...Ugh..." about nine times, I kid you not) and the units I did not try to ruin are also near invincible, with the exception of Marriane who is still very tough to kill.

Also, this is neither here nor there, but I like how you can kill the death knight up to eight times on a single playthrough. Kinda funny.

14 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

And what have you been doing with your free time?

Flirting shamelessly. Mostly doing sidequests and stuff, but I'm skipping the ones that are telling you to grind. Oh, and building supports with characters I wanted to poach. I haven't figured out how to get the infinite free stat boosters yet in the Greenhouse.

20 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:
19 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because getting hit with a 25 sucks.

Especially with WTA in Roy's favor.

On a map that took about an hour to play through.

heavy sigh

R.I.P.

Proof that axes are good in FE6?

Edited by Benice

Also, this is neither here nor there, but I like how you can kill the death knight up to eight times on a single playthrough. Kinda funny.

Banned because especially when they still act like he’s a threat at like time 6. The same is true of Hubert on BL if you recruit Petra and Bernie aNd do the paralogues.

Chapter...Uh...Ten, I think? Well, Lysithea is ORKO'ing reliably, Raphael is doubling reliably, (even though I've heard "Huh...Ugh..." about nine times, I kid you not) and the units I did not try to ruin are also near invincible, with the exception of Marriane who is still very tough to kill.

The difficulty should pick up in chapter 12 and up. So... play chapter 12 and maybe a couple more and see what you think!

Edited by Sooks1016

The difficulty should pick up in chapter 12 and up. So... play chapter 12 and maybe a couple more and see what you think!

I have heard much about chapter 13, so I guess I'd best wait 'till then~

Banned because I was able to have Lysithea kill the death knight, nice.

Banned because so is everyone, although not usually with Brigand or whatever you’re doing. She is the dedicated death knight slayer!

Edited by Sooks1016

Banned because I like failing, 'cause it means I'll have gotten better when I did complete something.

Or I got lucky. But hey, luck is at least half skill!