• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twilit

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Hide contents

That is Petra's crit quote. I heard it too much not to recognize it immediately.

Banned because wait, it is?? I think I’ve been mishearing that the 50 million times I’ve heard it... (Petra crits A LOT)

Banned because I always heard it as “You will be splashed down!” but upon listening to it you are correct, guess it was a reference instead of a play on words.

Banned because I recruited Petra on the day before timeskip. Not the exploration session, the DAY before timeskip. She asked to join.

Banned because dangit.

Also banned because I nearly missed out on rerecruiting Ashe. I was about to 1-turn clear the Ailel ambush but saw Ashe and decided to attack him in case he was rerecruitable. (Since he was in my class pre-timeskip.)

Banned because I kinda find it silly that you have to re-recruit people you already recruited pre-timeskip.
Then again, this whole "recruiting from other houses" bit always felt incredibly off to me. Kinda defeats the point of picking a house, ngl.

Edited by DragonFlames

Banned because I think I may have glitched TH somewhere along the line, 'cause I also keep getting ambush spawned when nobody else seems to encounter them.

Banned for truth.

The DS FE experts may correct me on this (and please do, I don't like spreading misinformation), but I believe Hunters are stronger and faster than Archers, but they have less Defense in return... which a bow user really doesn't need anyway, so Hunter sacrificies a stat a ranged offensive class has little need of for the most important stats for their role, hence Hunter > Archer.
Although that line may blur when it comes to their promotion, because if I remember correctly, Sniper's promotion bonuses are pretty insane, whereas Hunter gets a horse.