• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

14 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because FlyingKitsune's signature makes me laugh, and that makes me feel bad.
I am very confused. XD

It's a meme from Danganronpa aboutĀ the seesaw effect. The dude onĀ the left is Korekiyo, and the girl on the right is Tenko. Essentially, Korekiyo had already killed another lady, leaving no evidenceĀ but since he was so hellbent on using the seesaw effect to kill another lady, in this case, Tenko, itĀ would lead to himĀ beingĀ caught. This would lead to dozens of seesaw memes. Also, Wraith is banned for doing what he's usually does.

14 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned because I hope Twilit is doing well.

And banned because I will venture into the internet to find out for you, young Benice whoā€™s older than me!

Banned because apparently itā€™s what happened when character A jumped on one end of a floorboard acting as a seesawĀ to propel the other end, which had a sickle on it, into character B, or something like that. So I would guess the seesaw effect is just what happens when you apply force to the end of a seesaw higher in the air.

Banned because I agree with Benice.

7 hours ago, FlyingKitsune said:

It's a meme from Danganronpa aboutĀ the seesaw effect. The dude onĀ the left is Korekiyo, and the girl on the right is Tenko. Essentially, Korekiyo had already killed another lady, leaving no evidenceĀ but since he was so hellbent on using the seesaw effect to kill another lady, in this case, Tenko, itĀ would lead to himĀ beingĀ caught. This would lead to dozens of seesaw memes. Also, Wraith is banned for doing what he's usually does.

Hehe, I know! I have played V3 (in my opinion the best one of the three)! That "I'm confused" was in reference to me finding said meme funny, thus making me feel bad for doing so, because I know what happens with Korekiyo, Tenko, and makeshift seesaws. xD
But thank you for explaining, anyway! ^^

17 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned because dare I ask what the seesaw effect is?

Banned because the seesaw effect isĀ image.png.1a1b382a587473303cde1e690103ed93.png

1 minute ago, FlyingKitsune said:

Banned because the seesaw effect isĀ 

Ā 

16 hours ago, Sooks said:

So I would guess the seesaw effect is just what happens when you apply force to the end of a seesaw higher in the air

Banned because I prolly should have known that it was just a literal Seesaw...

Banned because I'm kind of terrified right now.

My dog might have Lyme disease and I hope we didn't catch it too late.

He can't stand up and isn't eating, has gotten worse quickly over yesterday and today despite giving him the meds the vet originally gave us to treat him.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because I really hope that he'll be okay... Sorry to hear that.

Edited by Benice

19 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because I'm kind of terrified right now.

My dog might have Lyme disease and I hope we didn't catch it too late.

He can't stand up and isn't eating, has gotten worse quickly over yesterday and today despite giving him the meds the vet originally gave us to treat him.

Banned because I really hope your dog will be okay.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

I don't know what to think right now. We lost him. It happened so quickly.

I'm glad he's not suffering anymore, but I can't stand the pain of losing him. I miss him so much.

image0.jpg

Banned because I'm so sorry... If you need to talk, I'll do my best to be there for you.

12 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

I'm glad he's not suffering anymore, but I can't stand the pain of losing him. I miss him so much.

image0.jpg

Iā€™m so sorry for your loss.

Edited by Sooks

15 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

image0.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that. If there's anything I can do to help, or if you just need someone to talk to, I'm here.