• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because I'm really sorry... Perhaps a game like Stardew Valley or another relaxing game like that would help?

Banned because ironically enough, I’m going with a game that is the complete opposite of Stardew: Omori. I don’t really need relaxation so much as a complete break from real life, so something that immersive ought to, hopefully, do the trick. And I just got to the route split, so I get to see how things change this time.

Thank you so much though, @Benice. This isn’t really a conversation I can have with anyone in real life, so it’s nice to get all this constant support. I appreciate it.

Banned for being nice even when he's having a bad day. Seriously, I turn into Krabby Patties when I get upset, you're so good about it.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Thank you so much though, @Benice. This isn’t really a conversation I can have with anyone in real life, so it’s nice to get all this constant support. I appreciate it.

Of course! I know things have been rough for you, so even though I really can't do much, I would like to try. And you are genuinely extremely nice, so I'm just paying forward the sunshine you bring to everyone else.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

. I don’t really need relaxation so much as a complete break from real life, so something that immersive ought to, hopefully, do the trick. And I just got to the route split, so I get to see how things change this time.

I hope it works and you enjoy! (If it doesn't, perhaps a game that makes you think and concentrate, like an FE or something?)

Edited by Benice

Banned for being incredibly kind.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned for being nice even when he's having a bad day. Seriously, I turn into Krabby Patties when I get upset, you're so good about it.

Banned because that’s actually not true, it’s just that online I can completely control and properly filter myself at all times. Irl when I’m upset… I’m not the greatest person to ever exist.

I know things have been rough for you

You do?

, so even though I really can't do much, I would like to try. And you are genuinely extremely nice, so I'm just paying forward the sunshine you bring to everyone else.

And I appreciate all of that, thank you.

Even if I disagree with that last part. I do care a lot (probably too much sometimes… or most of the time, really), even I acknowledge that, but I tend to mess up somewhere in the “actually being helpful and not completely overbearing” stage of being nice. And this whole thing is just one small part of what happens on my off days… le sigh

I hope it works and you enjoy! (If it doesn't, perhaps a game that makes you think and concentrate, like an FE or something?)

I need the perfect balance. Something that will keep me occupied but I won’t truly struggle with if I give it a bit of effort.

I tried to play Conquest when I was upset once and… never again lol.

18 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You do?

You said so a week or so back, right? Plus, your mom's got the 'Rona, and there's a big project that was just due.

...And, well, you just said yourself that today was rough.

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Banned because that’s actually not true, it’s just that online I can completely control and properly filter myself at all times.

Ah, true.

19 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Irl when I’m upset… I’m not the greatest person to ever exist.

Hey, nobody acts perfect when they're upset.

21 minutes ago, Sooks said:

I tried to play Conquest when I was upset once and… never again lol.

Yeah, I can imagine. It'd be a mess if I ever tried to play anything requiring brains when I was upset.

Banned for banning twice in his post.

Banned for banning once in his post.

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

You said so a week or so back, right?

Did I? I don’t remember…

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Plus, your mom's got the 'Rona, and there's a big project that was just due.

Oh, school has never really been a stressor for me. It’s like the one thing that I’ve always sort of had no problem with.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Did I? I don’t remember…

Perhaps my memory is off...

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Oh, school has never really been a stressor for me. It’s like the one thing that I’ve always sort of had no problem with.

Banned for being a chad and being good at school.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Perhaps my memory is off...

Banned because my memory does that too, especially on days like these.

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Banned for being a chad and being good at school.

Banned because I’m not good at school when stuff like this is happening. I was trying to get school work done and… yeah, no, that wasn’t happening. Plus I was on the phone with a really good friend and did not want to take it out on them or seem like a complete idiot/make then think less of me, so my brain just noped out of everything and here we are.

Banned because I think inefficiency is something we can all relate to; I do that sort of thing all the time.

...Okay, I distract myself as opposed to being distracted by spending time with friends, but same sort of idea.

Banned because I am usually on the phone with my friend with the idea of us getting our work done together, but we usually just end up distracting each other.

Distracting each other is so much more fun than actually doing work though, so I can’t complain.