• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because my heart accidentally broke!  W h o a ! Same time! Ooh banned because I can’t figure out how to join your writing competition.

Edited by Elina

Banned because are you excited for finals? First year, right? I suppose that’s kind of a dumb question. Is anyone actually excited for fffffinals?

Banned because same here. Afterwards, I’ll finally be able to play video games without s c h o o l getting in the way! Yaaaaaaay! You’re smart, so finals should be e a s y 😉

Edited by Elina

56 minutes ago, Elina said:

I can’t figure out how to join your writing competition.

Oh, you just write something, then post it there in a spoiler box. Ideally you include a title for the entry and maybe a word count, but 'das it.

Banned because I've never had finals before... School does have only a month and a half left for me, though! Then I get to work. But at least I'll get paid, and it'll eventually let me go to uni.

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Oh, you just write something, then post it there in a spoiler box. Ideally you include a title for the entry and maybe a word count, but 'das it.

Thank you! 😊 Where do I post it? In the same chat where you rank them?

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because I've never had finals before... School does have only a month and a half left for me, though! Then I get to work. But at least I'll get paid, and it'll eventually let me go to uni.

Yaaaaaaay!

8 minutes ago, Elina said:

In the same chat where you rank them?

Aye! As an example from the last entry I submitted...

On 1/28/2022 at 10:49 PM, Benice said:

Title: The Hollow Dragon

Word Count: Too many/5,153

Pre-read notes: (Optional)

Spoiler

Entry: (Not optional)

Spoiler

Post-read notes: (Optional)

Spoiler

Banned because I forgot to ban.

Edited by Benice

Banned because oh yeah, summer. I’ve had way too many summers that are just video games, the whole way through. I’m not looking to repeat that, but I have no clue what I’m gonna do. I have some very loose plans with my best friend, but other than that…

Oh and also banned because I’ve still never tried my hand at the writing competition. Or creative writing in general apart from like, two school things.

Edited by Sooks

56 minutes ago, Benice said:

Aye! As an example from the last entry I submitted...

Banned because thanks !! I’m excited!!!😁

56 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Banned because oh yeah, summer. I’ve had way too many summers that are just video games, the whole way through. I’m not looking to repeat that, but I have no clue what I’m gonna do. I have some very loose plans with my best friend, but other than that…

Banned because you could… read, or draw, or something! Or maybe take a walk. I love taking walks.

Banned because

5F08CDF3-D49F-4B58-9056-DD9B3A9EFC9F.thumb.jpeg.b2c1e2d4f176ac3a4a85e12532b73801.jpeg

MODERN KITTENS!!!!

Edited by Elina