Ban the User Above You

Splodge

2 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned because I might play Octopath Traveller at some point... Aside from the OST, what kind of things are good about the game?

Banned because the gameplay and some of the stories are… decent. Nothing really special, but not awful. It’s mainly the gameplay and music though.

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned for turning Sooks into a Persona protagonist. Truly the greatest of bannable offences.

Spoiler

Sooks: "………"
Benice: "Wow, you're so nice to talk with!"

Banned because I'm playing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia right now and I'm enjoying it quite a lot despite having never played Gaiden.

Banned because Trails of Cold Steel 1 has two segments where you get to pick your party but two characters refuse to be in the party at the same time as each other because they’re feuding for dubious reasons. However, today I learned that if before the initial story cutscene you pick your party without those two characters in it, then go change your party after the story cutscene the game lets you have them both because of developer oversight.

What would we do without speed runners?

On 7/30/2022 at 3:32 PM, CyberZord said:

Banned because I'm playing Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia right now and I'm enjoying it quite a lot despite having never played Gaiden.

I don’t think Gaiden is necessary, I hated it quite a lot despite having never played Gaiden.

Edited by Sooks

What hypocrisy: By banning for mentioning Cold Steel, he mentioned Cold Steel himself, yet he refused to follow up with a self-ban! How despicable! BANNED!