• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twilit

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because due to the butterfly effect from a simple action taken earlier in the thread I have discovered we survived the universe imploding because the universe is now inside out, much like a sock. As we are part of the universe, like the individual threads of the sock, it seems normal to us. But for any observing this universe from the outside, everything is very unaesthetic. The good news being we now have a defense from extra-dimensional invasion, because they find our universe very displeasing for the most part.

Banned because a lot of games back then had cheap difficulty to suck up quarters. It’s why it’s so hard for me to play games that were made before my time. Cheap deaths. Cheap deaths everywhere.

Banned for because of and due to the reason that there is an underlying motive that is inasmuch as a rationale seeing how the argument can be made that I completely forgot what I was trying to say.