• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because Shadow Dragon's arena on H5 is an absolute nightmare where you'll rarely get match-ups you can win without a low percent crit.... and yet I've somehow found the determination to get Matthis 3 levels... lose them due to a computer crash corrupting the state, and then do another two because I'm gonna be damned if I quit now. I don't know why I'm banning someone for that, but I'm frustrated as hell.

Banned for posting Hectorcopter.

7 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Banned because Shadow Dragon's arena on H5 is an absolute nightmare where you'll rarely get match-ups you can win without a low percent crit.... and yet I've somehow found the determination to get Matthis 3 levels... lose them due to a computer crash corrupting the state, and then do another two because I'm gonna be damned if I quit now. I don't know why I'm banning someone for that, but I'm frustrated as hell.

Yikes, that's rough. I understand your frustrations.

Banned for nep reasons.

21 minutes ago, The Roger The Paladin said:

Banned because crap, that sounds infuriating.

Banned because I feel the need to vent with a ban. I at least had the foresight to keep the save state from when I ended part 5 of my LP separate so I wouldn't screw everything up if I accidentally saved over it. Also the two levels I got covered the speed and strength lost (the former being Matthis worst growth, the latter just being something he needs at base). Would be nice to get the points of skill, luck and defence back... but his HP should come out the same. Guy has a 90% growth there. Also, now that I got the speed back it should actually help with match ups, because last time getting it put my win rate up drastically because not being being doubled by everything is a plus. Occasionally doubling is even more so. Also getting the strength earlier might help as well.