• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because Genealogy really needs a remake. The story's fine, but the gameplay needs a complete overhaul along with a heavy hand of in-game tutorials explaining what is currently left for the player to figure out on their own (due to the lack of a proper instruction manual).

Banned because I'd be interested in FE4 getting the Echoes treatment. I feel like a large part of why the story of FE4 didn't grip me was because I am too used to games, Fire Emblem included, having voice acting, and that adds a lot to immersion for me.
They'd also need to make maps more interesting, and get rid of the "if you don't have Pursuit and/or Holy Blood, you're useless" thing.

Banned because someone already made a box art for Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Jugdral. Naturally, it would be for the Switch if they do a remake, but it's still a really nice mock up.

YLLqDyt.png

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because he disagrees with me about FE6, which is a federal crime.

Although I would change Roy's promotion to be earlier.

Edited by Benice

Banned because if the hit rates were fixed and the chapters were not so long that one mistake makes you redo about an hour's worth of playtime, then I would like FE6 a lot more, even if Roy wasn't changed.