• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because you haven't broken all of your weapons yet.

My thoughts on master mode are hnestly that it's more tedious than difficult most of the time; there are a few spiikes in difficulty after the plateau, but after you get a fairy fountain or two, most enemies can't do anything to you unless you break all of your weapons on them.

Buuuut they did buff guardians so now they're actually tough to beat.

11 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because you haven't broken all of your weapons yet.

My thoughts on master mode are hnestly that it's more tedious than difficult most of the time; there are a few spiikes in difficulty after the plateau, but after you get a fairy fountain or two, most enemies can't do anything to you unless you break all of your weapons on them.

Buuuut they did buff guardians so now they're actually tough to beat.

Banned because I didn't explain myself well when I said that. You're right. It's tedious more often than it is difficult. If they wanted to give a better increase in difficulty, they should have decreased armor buffs from the fairy fountain, decreased the amount of hearts and stamina you can get (maybe by removing the spirit orb reward from certain shrines and giving a good weapon as a reward instead), increased enemy attack while not letting them regen their health, and increased the number of enemies throughout the world. Making the enemies into regenerating damage sponges makes you want to avoid most fights instead of engaging and winning because of good skill and preparation.

Edited by twilitfalchion

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If they wanted to give a better increase in difficulty, they should have decreased armor buffs from the fairy fountain, decreased the amount of hearts and stamina you can get (maybe by removing the spirit orb reward from certain shrines),

tbh just making hearts/stamina cost 6 spirit would be a big enough debuff. Master mode does have its strong points, but most of the time it's been kind of annoying. Hinoxes and Lynels are just so bulky that you can't fight them without tons of really good weapons.

4 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Banned because alcohol is the only god worthy of worship. 

Banned because you meant to say

"Florina is the only god worthy of worship."

1 hour ago, Benice said:

Banned because you meant to say

"Florina is the only god worthy of worship."

Banned because he is to young to understand the sweet succubus kiss that is a good hard drink.

Banned because Wraith is drowning himself in alcohol and is setting a bad example for the impressionable, young SF users like Benice.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because I saw a video of somebody defeating one of the hardest (and one of my personal favorite) bosses in Nights of Azure while completely underlevelled and without the final weapon upgrade. And with relative ease, at that. I suck.