• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because it is very different from other fantasy or science fiction I’ve read. It is a bit of acquired taste, but I personally really enjoyed the first book, although it is a slow burn.

Banned because that's true.

3 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Banned because it is very different from other fantasy or science fiction I’ve read. It is a bit of acquired taste, but I personally really enjoyed the first book, although it is a slow burn.

I'll check it out when I have the time and spirit to read something that isn't Medieval literature or poetry and science texts. Thank you!

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because literature is one of the most enjoyable things to study in both HS and college.

Banned because I found that once you get out of HS and college you’ll appreciate literature more.

Banned because I was surprised to find so many writers on SF. Seeing other people writing and posting is so publicly is what got me into writing fiction for the first time. Everything else I had written before was done for college assignments unrelated to literature or fiction.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because if you want to find inspiration you should try reading as much as you can. I’ve read about 150 books since August of 2017 and I can tell you it has been a very enriching experience.