Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because thanks for the advice.

I'm right before starting turn 10. I couldn't defeat the boss, but my only casualties were Soren and Rolf. I'm not sure if they're worth restarting for, which is why I'm hesitating a bit before finishing the chapter.

Nvm, I also lost Reyson as well.

This is the chapter right now:

Dark-Souls-Death-Everywhere-640x396.jpeg

Welp, I got a game over because I forgot that the enemies could seize the castle.

*heavy sigh*

At least I get to start fresh and hopefully complete the chapter with no casualties next time.

Edited by twilitfalchion

• Replies 26.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• twilit

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because I second this, especially in FE6 where you stop getting support after turn 50 (it’ll be a sad day when I play that one). I remember when I first played fe7 and I only bothered with supports for paired endings 😔

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because I second this, especially in FE6 where you stop getting support after turn 50

I think that it's actually a limited pool of support points per chapter, isn't it? Not arguing that it's not awful, though.

1 hour ago, Sooks1016 said:

it’ll be a sad day when I play that one

If you like FE7, I'd honestly not recommend playing it. That said, Hard Mode is really fun, as long as you don't get ambush-spawned.

Banned because @twilitfalchion, you can always pull a me and deploy only Ike and keep him on the sieze point, I think.

Banned because that's fair, although you don't need to worry too much about EXP distribution for the G.Ms-Most of them are powerful enough to steamroll the enemies without needin' much help- So it is a good last resort.

Also- 3-6 will be very tough without Laura, so be prepared. Did you train Jill? 'Cause I know Aran's dead, but he does very well against the Laguz, so you'll want another tank or two to deal with the tigers.

Pretty okay, thanks for asking! I'm at 9 LP with Margaret now and have completed two of the Rune Stones and am working on the Delirium caves. I'm trying to slow down and focus more on my farm + other crafting stuff too.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned because that's fair, although you don't need to worry too much about EXP distribution for the G.Ms-Most of them are powerful enough to steamroll the enemies without needin' much help- So it is a good last resort.

Also- 3-6 will be very tough without Laura, so be prepared. Did you train Jill? 'Cause I know Aran's dead, but he does very well against the Laguz, so you'll want another tank or two to deal with the tigers.

I see. Thanks.

6 hours ago, Benice said:

Pretty okay, thanks for asking! I'm at 9 LP with Margaret now and have completed two of the Rune Stones and am working on the Delirium caves. I'm trying to slow down and focus more on my farm + other crafting stuff too.

Sounds good. You'll definitely need to do that. Delirium Lava Caves is one of the first big difficulty spikes in the game, and it only gets harder from there.

--------------

Banned because I'm torn between continuing RD or just playing more RF.

Also, you mentioned K-On! yesterday I think. Have you watched it?

Edited by twilitfalchion

14 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because yes, I did watch K-On!...'s first season.
I have yet to watch anything beyond that, admittedly. But what I watched, I really liked.

Banned because sounds good.

----------

Banned because there is a mad person in the room. And it's not me or DragonFlames.

Banned because I have a distinct feeling that the "I'd rather marry Lin Fa" thing is a very cruel meme.

4 minutes ago, Wraith said:

Banned because madness has started to take over Draggy’s soul.

Oh please.
I have no soul.