Ban the User Above You

Splodge

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because getting the Dark Seal only unlocks the Dark Mage class, actually. It doesn't let anyone become OP.

Ah, I meant that I didn't have a thief because I'm trying to not only use one or two units. My bad.

I am actually enjoying the challenge of killing the death knight without godlike spells, though! I actually have to plan ahead-Leonie needs a bit of stronkth and and speed not to get doubled while Knightkneeling, as does Lorenz, so I actually have to dump exp into them during the battle.

Banned because I have an image to use for when I take the Death Knight down.

Edited by Benice

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because okay. I was intentionally spreading the exp around so that nobody would juggernaut the whole game. (Byleth's very close to doing that anyways, though...)

Banned because oh god, no!

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

Banned because okay. I was intentionally spreading the exp around so that nobody would juggernaut the whole game. (Byleth's very close to doing that anyways, though...)

Then you got lucky, because my Byleths usually suck. The only time I had a Byleth that was good was during my first run of Verdant Wind.

Banned because -_-

Oliver's map is pretty much the epitome of what you don't want for your maps-Rout, tons of reinforcements, green units, (albeit not that dumb for green units, thankfully) status staves with a ton of range and siege tomes. If it were sieze or something, it would have been much better, probably.

(Also, don't forget to recruit Oliver!)

Banned because I like the map though. Not the reinforcements, but the design and enemy placement itself is really good.

Oliver is going to meet the business end of Ragnell, btw.

Edited by twilitfalchion