• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because that’s my question sylvain good? My guess is because of high bases, since I let him auto level a couple chapters before recruiting. I’ve heard those are really good. He’s also gotten like 3 speed levels which is nice.

54 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because @Benice what pixel size do you set the pics for in Imgbox?

I...I don't think it matters for me in terms of thumbnail, at least for GBA? I think I go with 240 x 240 for the thumbnail, although the GBA's default size is 240 x 160 or something like that. I will say that Imgbox isn't super fast, it's just very reliable. I will ping @Saint Rubenio, as he has more experience with using imgbox than me, so he could correct me should I have misinformed you.

Banned because hope Imgbox works really well for you!

Edited by Benice

2 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because axes are garbage in the hands of anyone but Marcus in FE6.

I mean, Echdina, Perceval, Deke, Jerrot...Heck, basicaly everyone who ins't Geese, Gonzales or Wade makes good use of axes. Lot is questionable too, I suppose.

Banned because great!

NINJAAAAAAAA

Edited by Benice

51 minutes ago, Benice said:

I will ping @Saint Rubenio, as he has more experience with using imgbox than me, so he could correct me should I have misinformed you.

Yeah, been using it for... I think a full year now? After the countless headaches Imgur gave me, it's been nice to have a more reliable site.

1 hour ago, twilitfalchion said:

what pixel size do you set the pics for in Imgbox?

...I haven't the slightest idea what you're talking about.

Ohhhh, you can set the size of the thumbnail? That's pretty cool, I never noticed. The thumbnail doesn't really matter. It's only seen in the site itself, when browsing your own gallery. I just leave the default value, myself.

Banned because profile picture is Ruby instead of Derrick, and member badge is Czene instead of Derrick.

EDIT: Crap.

Edited by Saint Rubenio
Yay ninja'd