• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because I got 1/10 on a math quiz I actually studied a lot for. HYYYAAAAAAGGGGHHH-

Edited by Benice

Banned because that picture is from a game we’ were assigned in physic where you make a roller coaster, and that is the name of the blue coaster when you accent it with red.

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Banned because Blue Lions represent!

Banned because no! Black Eagles! although I do love me some Blue Lions

Double banned because I have no idea what Golden Deer or Black Eagle themes would be.

Banned because hello, Wraith!

8 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Double banned because I have no idea what Golden Deer or Black Eagle themes would be.

The Black Eagle theme would be this.
And the Golden Deer theme this.

And as a bonus, the Silver Snow theme would be this.

Theme choices are based off of what I think the respective factions' counterparts in Dynasty Warriors/Romance of the Three Kingdoms are.
Blue Lions is Shu (benevolence and justice - also their leader goes bonkers at some point and then dies seeking revenge).
Black Eagles is Wei (ambition > everything else).
Golden Deer is Wu (third wheel with unknown allegiances)
And Silver Snow (Black Eagles 2.0) is Jin (comes from Wei and usurps it to unify the land (in this case China))

Edited by DragonFlames

Banned because indeed.

3 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Banned because shouldn’t Silver Snow and Black Eagles be switched according to the themes or factions?

It would appear that way, but no.
Jin is an offshoot from Wei just as the Silver Snow path is an offshoot from the Black Eagles faction if we postulate that the faction leader is Edelgard.
In this case, Edelgard represents the faction leader of Wei, Cao Cao.
The leaders of Jin (the Sima family) staged a coup d'état against the Cao family to take control of Wei for themselves and then proceeded to unify the land under their rule using former Wei generals that have sworn allegiance to them.
In Silver Snow, Byleth takes most of the Black Eagles student and fights against Edelgard with them. Different circumstances, but in essence the same thing, which is why I see Silver Snow as equivalent to Jin.