Ban the User Above You

Splodge

Banned because yeah, Sephiran can do that for some reason, (he has literally nothing that says he can?) but as far as I can tell, he does it on turn 1 and that's it. Also-He can teleport and I think he does it sorta like how Izuka did.

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because I was stuck on Rebirth-3 for five months.

And yet I still don't hate Deghinsea as much as the most vile character I have ever witnessed:

MtnpyTV.png

Don't let those eyes fool you. This is the most wicked character in fiction.

Banned because she is pure evil, evil inarnate. She is the most wicked creature conceived by a human.

...And she killed nineteen of my units in Berwick Saga.

Seriously, there is something so infuriating about someone saying "Please surrender! If you retreat, I will not follow!" (Yes, I have her battle quote memorized) and then gunning down a crippled cleric. WHAT ELSE WAS THE CLERIC DOING?! She is actually a pretty cool character, though.

Edited by Benice

Banned for adding two and a half pages in my absence.

3 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

Banned because you're welcome!

I offer the same as twilitfalchion. If you want someone to talk to, I'm here.

3 hours ago, Benice said:

Banned for being a great person! Believe me, even if you feel useless, you are anything but.

Same as what Draggy and Twilit said.

Banned because you guys are too nice 😂 do I even deserve that?

Banned because Minas is evil, and you too will see her atrocities if you ever play Berwick. Even though she's actually a good guy, she is still evil, she killed every single unit I deployed multiple times.

Banned because Marth is one the few male FE lords (other than Eliwood) I can think of who isn't a chad.

Banned also because here's a bit of Falcom music from their golden age so you can get an idea of how amazing they are what they sound like.

Edited by twilitfalchion

Banned because at the end of the first game, she became the new Nightlord, ruler of all demons (which probably caused the change in eye color).
And between the first and second game, Lilysse was kidnapped by Malvasia, which forced Arnice to surrender (which is how Malvasia could gain power as the Moon Queen, otherwise, Arnice would have destroyed her utterly). But then Lilysse escaped, which caused Malvasia to lie to Arnice that Lilysse had died, which in turn caused Arnice to completely lose her mind and go on a rampage. And that is the state you find her in in Nights of Azure 2.

And ironically, losing herself to her demonic side was the one thing Arnice was most afraid of in the first game.

Edited by DragonFlames