• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• null

• DragonFlames

• Sooks

• Sidereal Wraith

Banned because oof... Wish I could help ya with finding something you'd find interesting.

Banned because I know and have quite a few games which I find interesting, but have trouble really getting into them when I’m in one of my “too much video games lately” moods.

Banned because aye, same. I've had nothing that really pulls me in lately, but it's OK.

It's actually why I didn't tell you to play Yakuza 0, because I know what these moods are like.

Banned because no, don't worry about it! You'll get to it when you're good and ready, or when I lose my patience and find your IP address.

After all, not everything is for everybody, and it can be hard to hype yourself up for something-I could play Octopath if I wanted to thanks to Gamepass, but I just haven't done it yet.

Banned because I know a little music stuff, but not too much; I've yet to study music theory.

Banned because Romeo and Juliet are convinced they are soulmates after meeting for five minutes, which includes them learning that they’re each from enemy families and that their romance is a horrible idea.

Banned because unfortunately.

Well, sort of. On paper the premise is absolutely interesting and I like some of the themes, but they really drop the ball in the execution and some of the… “antiquated” ideas are… bothersome. But I’m only at the fifth scene, so it’s still got time to recover. Although I’ve heard it really falls off in the ending.

Banned because hehe! At my school we had to act out the scenes and I was Mercutio! As you may know, some of the things he says are… a little interesting. 

Just wait until Macbeth… (unless you don’t end up reading it, of course)

Edited by Elina

Banned because the other school in our district got to act it out, or at least one of their English classes did. But we’re not doing that for whatever reason. Probably because 90% of the class wouldn’t be invested in doing anything like that although I’m too egotistical to not want the chance to have all eyes on me.

Also, Mercutio has only had one scene so far, but he seems like the best character.

Edited by Sooks

Banned because I think the worst thing in fiction is the 1996 adaption of Romeo and Juliet. Didn't mind the 60's version too much, though, and the play itself is OK.

9 minutes ago, Elina said:

I was Mercutio!

Damn, I ended up as Friar Lawrence.

...That was before I hit puberty, though, so my voice was still extremely squeaky.

Banned because we actually read it in both Gr. 9 and 10, but my voice in Gr. 9 was super squeaky; I didn't really hit puberty until May of 2020, and my voice hadn't deepened until then.

...I ended up with a character with one spoken line the second time, though. Didn't get to flex my new voice.

Might have posted a fact in the ban thread, for which a ban is the punishment.

I think I was some chap named Friar John or something really generic, but I don't think he did anything.

10 hours ago, Sooks said:

although I’m too egotistical to not want the chance to have all eyes on me.

Haha, at least you’re honest!

10 hours ago, Benice said:

my voice in Gr. 9 was super squeaky

Aww, how cute! Yeah I was Juliet most of the times, but no one wanted to be Mercutio in certain acts (for good reason), so I ended up playing the role as well.

10 hours ago, Benice said:

I think the worst thing in fiction is the 1996 adaption of Romeo and Juliet

Oh my gosh that was horrible

8 hours ago, Benice said:

Might have posted a fact in the ban thread, for which a ban is the punishment.

Awww! Confusion is adorable!!❤️

Banned for banning

Edited by Elina