Force's Jugdral: a blind FE4/5 Screenshot LP

lonelyVoxel

30 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good question?

• Yes
    • No
    • That's a rather questionable question...
    • OBJECTION!!!
    • Should I answer this question with a question?
  2. 2. How should I refer to Sigurd's son?

• Seliph
    • Serlis
    • Celice
    • Other spelling
  3. 3. Should I stop keeping track of re-move activations?

• Yes
    • No

Oh shit, I didn't realize until now that there may have been additional conversations after seizing Silesse. What all did I miss?

I hope this doesn't break the boundaries of a blind run but I've been wondering this for a while, so if I might ask, do you know that you can always see which characters can converse in the character's status menu?

Edited by BrightBow

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its whatever, you still have ichival and tyrfring

FF: About that...

I blame Roxy.OS for that failure.

ALWAYS. Check unit conversations after seizing every castle. Sigurd blatantly states to Levin to visit Silesse!

Roxy.OS: Hey! I specifically blocked certain resources so no cheating could happen.

That doesn't mean that you can't act as a failsafe.

I hope this doesn't break the boundaries of a blind run but I've been wondering this for a while, so if I might ask, do you know that you can always see which characters can converse in the character's status menu?

I did this every single time but after seizing Silesse. It was a mental gaffe due to already having beaten Zaxon's boss before that.

were you able to beat chapter 5?

FF: Barely. The two missed holy weapons would have helped greatly in a certain engagement. I have completed Gen 1, and I will have a big update out that will cover all of Chapter 5 to close out this segment.

I'm probably not going to start on the last update until June 9 or 10 since I have a 2.5-day thingy I'm doing starting tomorrow. It's looking like the second leg is going to start after I get back from a month away, due to the fact I've let so much time to the wayside. The wayside meaning actually being responsible but responsibility is for chumps

I mean, Byron blatantly states "I gotta give the Tyrfing to Sigurd" and then Langbart says "don't let Byron give the Tyrfing to Sigurd". So obviously you should save the dude. I mean, we aren't preventing you from resetting *cough cough hint hint*.

Well this'll probably be the first FE game where the main lord doesn't get a special endgame tier weapon, haha.

FF: Especially with Seliph's starting equipment...

That was painful to watch.

At least there's one holy weapon it's impossible to screw up getting.

Roxy.OS: We'll just have to see about that, eh?

Uh-oh.

Unless said holy weapon user somehow dies

There's always a way!

Can't Celice still get it from the Bishop?

Also you still have Mistoltin and Balmung though, that should be enough. And hopefully Narga.

Roxy.OS: We'll need as much hope as possible.

Pretty much.

I heard from somewhere that Serlis's doesn't get Tyrfing unless Sigurd got it in gen 1.

Also adding da Gae Bolg to da list. No more spoilers, now!

Can't Celice still get it from the Bishop?

Also you still have Mistoltin and Balmung though, that should be enough. And hopefully Narga.

I heard from somewhere that Serlis's doesn't get Tyrfing unless Sigurd got it in gen 1.

Also adding da Gae Bolg to da list. No more spoilers, now!

Plus, he can still enjoy Holsety's power! Unless he makes a garbage decision. It's hard to make that decision though.

Edited by momogeek2141

I don't know for sure, but it'd make sense if he didn't get it in gen 2 if Sigurd didn't get it from Byron.

IIRC, Arvis gives it to Palmark, and, as far as I can tell, the gist is that Arvis took it from Sigurd after he killed him. So if Sigurd didn't get it, there's no real reasonable way Arvis could end up with Tyrfing.

Does anyone else think Alvis is significantly better than Arvis?

*has seen all of the Blind Run so far*

No Holsety. This run just became incredibly interesting...

Also, I wonder how will he do on Thracia, specially because it doesn't show when units can talk to each other, thus making certain items harder to get than it seems.

I did a little googling, and Pamark is just left with a broken sword.

Alvis is the best.

At least Kaga was nice about that. Now if this were 5...

*has seen all of the Blind Run so far*

No Holsety. This run just became incredibly interesting...

Also, I wonder how will he do on Thracia, specially because it doesn't show when units can talk to each other, thus making certain items harder to get than it seems.

I think there are bigger concerns in Thracia.
Edited by bottlegnomes

At least Kaga was nice about that. Now if this were 5...

I think there are bigger concerns in Thracia.

One just does not talk about "those" bigger concerns, specially on a blind run. Better let Force experience them for himself.

I do feel that Alvis < Arvis

Just to make sure I'm reading this right and it isn't a typo or something, you are saying you like Arvis better, right?

One just does not talk about "those" bigger concerns, specially on a blind run. Better let Force experience them for himself.

Well, yeah, that's why I spoilered it and put it as vaguely as possible.

Oh yeah, Force, when you get around to starting Thracia, I highly recommend using all three save slots for the playthrough. If you screw up in a previous chapter that affects your future one, it'll help you out.