Titania is the best in the game.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there we have the personal experience again.

excuse me, but i did this several times, and the results were almost always the same.

and i'm sorry to prove you wrong, but the averages agree with the results.....

...In my perfect run for Radiant Dawn, I got near perfect/perfect BEXP in every chapter. And I rarely used her.

Different games. Doesn't matter.

wrong wrong wrong.

the amount of turns required to get the BEXP are so insanely high that its perfectly possible to get them without using Titania.

and you're wrong about titania holding a large stat lead. i have raised titania, kieran, oscar, and geoffrey in one playthrough, and got them all the way to level 20/20. Titania was the most abysmal by far, with the best being either Oscar or Kieran.

and other times i've used Titania, she has been about the same.

The first few chapters are about three turns each to get maximum BEXP. There's no way that's happening without Titania.

Personal experience means nothing.

excuse me, but i did this several times, and the results were almost always the same.

and i'm sorry to prove you wrong, but the averages agree with the results.....

Every time I use Boyd, he caps HP, Strength, Speed, and Skill. It still doesn't apply because that's personal experience, regardless of how many times.

Titania has a huge level lead, so any 20/10 comparisons mean little.

Different games. Doesn't matter.

The first few chapters are about three turns each to get maximum BEXP. There's no way that's happening without Titania.

Personal experience means nothing.

Every time I use Boyd, he caps HP, Strength, Speed, and Skill. It still doesn't apply because that's personal experience, regardless of how many times.

Titania has a huge level lead, so any 20/10 comparisons mean little.

i actually calculated what she should get, on average. and guess what, apparently she's a much worse unit than i thought

Titania at level 20/20

Titania:

HP: 19 levels * 80% growth rage= 15.2 stat ups + Base stat 33 = 48.2 total HP

Strength: 19 levels * 45% growth rate= 8.55 stat ups + Base stat 25 = 20.55 total Strength

Magic: 19 levels * 25% growth rate= 4.75 stat ups + Base stat 4= 8.75 total Magic

Skill: 19 levels * 60% growth rate= 11.4 stat ups + Base Stat 13 = 24.4 total Skill

Speed: 19 levels * 50% growth rate= 9.5 stat ups + Base Stat 14 = 23.5 total Speed

Luck: 19 levels * 45% growth rate= 8.55 stat ups + Base stat 11 = 19.55 total Luck

Defense: 19 levels * 40% growth rate= 7.6 stat ups + Base Stat 11 = 18.6 total Defense

Resistance: 19 levels * 45% growth rate= 8.55 stat ups + Base Stat 7 = 15.55 total Resistance

Paladin (F) Caps: 60 25 20 26 27 40 27 26

Titania Paladin Base stats: 33 12 4 13 14 11 11 7

she doesn't even reach, or barely reaches, the stat cap for a first tier for the majority of the caps!!!!

now say personal experience means nothing.

i actually calculated what she should get, on average. and guess what, apparently she's a much worse unit than i thought

Titania at level 20/20

Titania:

Strength: 19 levels * 45% growth rate= 8.55 stat ups + Base stat 25 = 20.55 total Strength

Magic: 19 levels * 25% growth rate= 4.75 stat ups + Base stat 4= 8.75 total Magic

Skill: 19 levels * 60% growth rate= 11.4 stat ups + Base Stat 13 = 24.4 total Skill

Speed: 19 levels * 50% growth rate= 9.5 stat ups + Base Stat 14 = 23.5 total Speed

Luck: 19 levels * 45% growth rate= 8.55 stat ups + Base stat 11 = 19.55 total Luck

Defense: 19 levels * 40% growth rate= 7.6 stat ups + Base Stat 11 = 18.6 total Defense

Resistance: 19 levels * 45% growth rate= 8.55 stat ups + Base Stat 7 = 15.55 total Resistance

she doesn't even reach, or barely reaches, the stat cap for a first tier for the majority of the caps!!!!

I have one thing to say: You go girl!

Titania at level 20/20

Titania:

Regardless, 20/20 isn't going to happen, and that's only end-game.

Regardless, 20/20 isn't going to happen, and that's only end-game.

ok, so now i'm going to majorly twist your words in order to prove a point.

so you're saying that she's not going to reach 20/20 until sometime near endgame, right? meaning that she should be a much worse unit than the 20/20 averages. since she won't even reach the caps for a first tier, she should be having problems killing promoted units sometime after Ike's promotion.

ok, so now i'm going to majorly twist your words in order to prove a point.

so you're saying that she's not going to reach 20/20 until sometime near endgame, right? meaning that she should be a much worse unit than the 20/20 averages. since she won't even reach the caps for a first tier, she should be having problems killing promoted units sometime after Ike's promotion.

No one but Titania will get to 20/20, and even her at that level is a stretch. Endgame is about three chapters long as-is. Titania is killing enemies much better than most characters due to Silver Axes and a higher level.

No one but Titania will get to 20/20, and even her at that level is a stretch. Endgame is about three chapters long as-is. Titania is killing enemies much better than most characters due to Silver Axes and a higher level.

That's laughable. Tell me how I got 10 characters to 20/20, and Ike there every single time I've played the game.

Easy mode? Besides, the average team will probably use around...12-15 characters. Of course 10 will gain more levels. :o

I should've remembered, you people base all your arguments off the hardest mode in the game. I was playing english normal mode, but whatever. I'm done here.

Easy mode? Besides, the average team will probably use around...12-15 characters. Of course 10 will gain more levels. :o

and what would be the point of raising her all the way to 20/20 when all the other paladins surpass her at an earlier level?

the only reason why i would see ANYONE use her is to avoid the hassle of raising a unit.

and what would be the point of raising her all the way to 20/20 when all the other paladins surpass her at an earlier level?

the only reason why i would see ANYONE use her is to avoid the hassle of raising a unit.

Because she's beating all of them for the entire game with the exception of Oscar, who beats Titania only after promotion.

Because she's beating all of them for the entire game with the exception of Oscar, who beats Titania only after promotion.

i find this hard to believe, especially considering that once you start facing promoted enemies or higher-leveled first tier enemies she'll have problems killing them and will almost always take hits in the face, and combine this with her terrible defense..... not attractive.

and before you scream "PERSONAL EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING" my Titania's usually end up somewhere around her average stats.

i know she can save your hide for the first half of the game heck, that was the main reason she was added to the game, but towards the end, she ends up being a liability to the team.

i find this hard to believe, especially considering that once you start facing promoted enemies or higher-leveled first tier enemies she'll have problems killing them and will almost always take hits in the face, and combine this with her terrible defense..... not attractive.

and before you scream "PERSONAL EXPERIENCE MEANS NOTHING" my Titania's usually end up somewhere around her average stats.

i know she can save your hide for the first half of the game heck, that was the main reason she was added to the game, but towards the end, she ends up being a liability to the team.

By then, Titania can use Silver Axes without AS loss and one-round most enemies. Titania never has problems with offense or durability.

Titania is extremely useful for the first 18 chapters to gain maximum BEXP, then remains as a superior Paladin. She's excellent.

By then, Titania can use Silver Axes without AS loss and one-round most enemies. Titania never has problems with offense or durability.

Titania is extremely useful for the first 18 chapters to gain maximum BEXP, then remains as a superior Paladin. She's excellent.

nope. she's not excellent, that is nothing but an opinion.

she is average at best this, of course, is also an opinion, but meh

and I've never had problems getting the BEXP, even without Titania.

the most use i give to titania is to save one of my units from death or to carry items and such.

we can go on discussing this for the rest of eternity, and never finish. i'm not going to convince you, you're not going to convince me, so how about we let this whole discussion die and let the thread get back on-topic?

nope. she's not excellent, that is nothing but an opinion.

she is average at best this, of course, is also an opinion, but meh

and I've never had problems getting the BEXP, even without Titania.

the most use i give to titania is to save one of my units from death or to carry items and such.

we can go on discussing this for the rest of eternity, and never finish. i'm not going to convince you, you're not going to convince me, so how about we let this whole discussion die and let the thread get back on-topic?

Titania is statistically superior to a majority of characters for most the game. Fact.

But were you getting maximum BEXP?

It's a debate; a friendly discussion isn't hurting. We learn stuff this way. ^_^

Titania is statistically superior to a majority of characters for most the game. Fact.

But were you getting maximum BEXP?

It's a debate; a friendly discussion isn't hurting. We learn stuff this way. ^_^

i was getting enough BEXP.

and Titania is statistically superior to the majority of the characters until they catch up. from then on, its all downhill for her.

i was getting enough BEXP.

and Titania is statistically superior to the majority of the characters until they catch up. from then on, its all downhill for her.

So you wasn't getting max BEXP.

I suppose Oscar, Boyd and Jill could surpass Titania after chapter 18, so what? That means she's better than them for 2/3 of the game.

So you wasn't getting max BEXP.

I suppose Oscar, Boyd and Jill could surpass Titania after chapter 18, so what? That means she's better than them for 2/3 of the game.

i didn't say that.

i said that i got enough to not care whether i got max or not.

and i still see it kinda ridiculous that anyone would invest so much time, effort, and experience on such a sub-par unit. it might make the game a little more challenging, but i find not using Titania to be much more satisfying.

maybe you should try not using her at all for a change. you may be surprised.