3DS Powersaves - "Three Falchions?"

DanielDawn

I have a question for some of you Fire Emblem Awakening players who also own Powersaves. If one were to add an Exalted Falchion before, Mount Prism and completed Mount Prism would the game crash, take away the two falchions, or take only the one Falchion? I need to know this so I can get Grima's Truth to test...

I have a question for some of you Fire Emblem Awakening players who also own Powersaves. If one were to add an Exalted Falchion before, Mount Prism and completed Mount Prism would the game crash, take away the two falchions, or take only the one Falchion? I need to know this so I can get Grima's Truth to test...

I have no idea what you are trying to say. Can you rephrase that?

He wants to know if trying to hack in an early Exalted Falchion will make his game crash.

I don't own a powersave, but as a general rule when you try to make games do thing in ways you weren't meant to do them, the game won't do what you want, especially if you don't know what you're doing. I'd count on nothing.

Figure it out yourself if you're that curious. I'd guess there's a flag in Falchion's data saying whether it's Sealed or Exalted (or even Falchion switches which weapon data it loads based on whether or not you've completed Cht.24... Not likely as K.Marth's in LB is always Exalted), but you're not going to get a more definite answer than what you've gotten already.

Edited by Czar_Yoshi