25th Anniversary Concert in Japan

Hardin

Nintendo and Intelligent Systems have just announced that there is going to be a 25th Anniversary Concert at the Tokyo Dome City Hall. The only information revealed is that there will be two showings on July 24 and 25. The official website has a countdown for more information in 25 days.

:O

I wonder what all music they plan on playing for the concert?

Also that logo/symbol is rad, looks like the sword in it is the best original Falchion

Edited by Kon

I just hope somebody gets a CD of the concert or record it live and put it up on Youtube!

Yeah and hopefully the audience should be more quiet since it's Japan. During my time at the Zelda Symphony, I got 4 annoying guys that kept talking behind me and there were two people who had their 3ds out while they were playing the songs. "OMG THOSE GIANTS ARE ATTACK ON TITANS!!"

If they do make a CD they could always just record the orchestra during a rehearsal so that there is no audience sound.

well the bravely default concert didn't have too much audio issues so i think it should be fine.

I hope there's a FE6 movement... I love orchestral music, so this is nice.

Shaman in the Dark and Path of the Divine Generals pls

Now come to Cleveland so I can see it LIVE. Or Philadelphia since I went there for LoZ. SOMEWHERE close to Cleveland, pls.

Would be cool if it came here, but Zelda is more popular/well known in the USA. And I live nowhere near a town that would host it. Well there's Denver, but that's still 4 hours away.

We can only hope it will be posted online.

why does the poster show only FE13 characters?

What poster? I don't see a poster on that website page... Or am I supposed to click something? Still, that's pretty stupid. FE is way more than just Awakening. Just because that game did really well doesn't mean all the others should be completely disregarded.

If this concert were to come near me, it'd probably be in Raleigh or Charlotte... Hopefully I'd be able to make it anyway. But yeah, chances of it coming to the US are probably slim. :(

I can't wait for them to play songs that only 10% of the western fan base will recognize :Kappa:

My bar for VG concerts is waaay fucking high thanks to Revo and Bravely Default. THAT was a concert! Here's hoping FE doesn't disappoint.

I'm sure their going to play fan favorites like Light and Darkness and Eternal Bond so I hope they play some more obscure songs. Can you imagine what an orchestrated Liberation would sound like? Hnnnggggg.