Let`s Play Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World

Ronlyn

Okay, the show has to go on! but before that, a little choice. the next part of the game involve using 4 of all 7 characters, so make your choices and before the end of the day, we see how are the chosen ones (And pay no mind to the fact that I don't know how to do polls)

- Terra

- Locke

- Edgar

- Sabin

- Cyan

- Gau

- Celes

See you soon!!!!!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After waiting like….. FOREVER for someone to answer:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Eighteen: Wiping all out!

tKxXQeL.png

Okay so, the last time all the teams reach Narshe, with new people to mock up help out Terra

nCLNXEh.png

nY0fy0im.pngEmmm… what we are waiting for? Have passed about one week and they just stare at each other

OuDVPeS.png04XIQDJ.png

Rx5XMexm.pngNo, we only want you to kill them until they beg for their lives and cover the city with red

zYRArBR.png42ANCXy.pngYPW9Z76.png

Then, out of nowhere, Sabin and Co. reaches the place, and Edgar gives them a warm welcome

RM9lQTtm.gif Hey bro, I found a man who lost all his family and a boy raised by monsters, they can tag along?

KgWjKNE.png

Narshe%20Mayor%20(Front).gifBut that’s because you help the rebellion, we are just staring the cells…

(Locke fall from the cells and scream)

wwmTLYEm.gif Shut the hell up and listen to us!!! They come here to kill all of us!!!

Narshe%20Mayor%20(Front).gifAnd how do you know that?

R3Q52OI.png

wwmTLYEm.gif -Oopss

VWLz23b.png

DS1FfB4m.gif Fuck off!!!

XmxGwy2.png

wwmTLYEm.gif Calm down, I promise to protect her until there is someone else better that her, and Terra only have B cup!!!!

8zgayF4m.gif Still with that, huh?

Acfyssg.png

Terra, I don’t think this is a good moment to tell about your life

Narshe%20Guard1%20(Front).gifThe enemies have reached the outsides of the city

I7c8bl9.png

I like the fact that the Elder doesn’t give a fuck about all of this, so let’s see Kefka…

WA8sPut.pngIVWHCO7.png

2KCV2nX.png

Nothing new here, back to the team!!!

EdnBY8W.png

Now you want to kill them? The next time, we gonna start the meeting with a fight, that for sure!!

AHlY3CQ.pngiRiJhDf.png

8zgayF4m.gif Then… are you single?

NOnPmKcm.gif If you come any closer, I gonna freeze you in the spot, dickhead!!!

lEeFA1B.pngfqcAMdd.png

N1gpOFM.png8SYhT07.png

NOnPmKcm.gif Dafuck you say?

BgWJ5Rj.pngoFJmipe.png

So warm his welcome… Let’s start this

KGvDBQq.pngFsQkmic.pngZnDh611h.png

So we have seven characters in our possession and in order to avoid absolute destruction, we gonna defend that esper from the empire, but before all that shit, Terra, what happen to you?

IEwJNTah.png

Here is one mayor change in this version (BNW 1.6.1) and I really like her new design, now Terra looks more like her artworks and less like a stripper

pOI29kfh.png

She is more badass than ever!!! (don't mind her red eyes)

MZnZN2A.pngIYUku4S.png

Now, forward my Special Team!!!!

CCQ2blF.png

Here showing up their gear

UTCewYD.png

And the first obstacles are the troopers, they are the highlights of this phase: 250 hp and poison weakness aren’t that remarkable, but their counter called bayonet hurts like a bitch, so watch out. This is even worse when they use both Haste X and Demi to decimate your chances of survive one turn without healing

g74axci.png9MhQhAo.png

Azdkoje.pngETgsO7A.png

Use the Noise blaster/confuse to disorient them and Bio blaster/poison/suplex/dispatch to destroy them. Don’t forget to steal from every one of them: sometimes they drop valuables Tonics or Dried meats and you can get 40 or 50 of the latter here (BTW, Celes can have infinite MP by runic all of their magical attacks, so use that too!!!)

oYBnueP.pnguuWJwUB.pngEF1YbNo.png

The next three are Rottweiler (400 hp), Fidor (300 hp, fire/wind nullification) and Snow armor (500 hp, same weakness as tek armor) so nothing too important there

h7D90Ic.png

Sabin rectifies this statement by bury this poor armor in the snow

aIhgi36.png

NOnPmKcm.gif Quit moving fast!!!

6qAEX8U.pngdP41Tbp.png

Here is Hell rider, 3000 hp, holy/fire weak and poison absorb, can give you nightmares if you don`t kill it quick: he use Virite, a poison-MT attack and can mess up your row when you attack him. Upon his death, the shiny poison claw goes to Sabin’s hands

UxQR6RL.png

Here it the fight on youtube (Kefka I), have some highlights:

9bFI84I.pngWRh3P4j.png

First off, pummel/empowered him in case you have Sabin/Cyan fighting him to fast things up (and don’t pay mind of Edgar getting crisp by a fire there)

IGzDwc8.pngYsjwDft.png

Celes can trivialize him by using runic, but the only threat he have is sleep you when you are poison

dkB0i6v.pngV0nMUOI.png

Then, Edgar payback comes in by making eat Kefka a Bio blaster shot

zsiK4rR.png1srGWk4.png

We teleport to the cliff where now the esper reside

WVkaKRU.png06MHsRQ.png

RxHXX89.png

Terra then as the first time, become nuts and start using telekinesis

Bssrxcv.pngy9Pvz1y.png

nY0fy0im.png Why I have to hear these assholes and all this crap, why?!?!?

KOJgONH.pngkhtEqlz.png

Terra become… a thing for not say something more threatening (please don’t kill us)

wXGwVVc.pngEzeGJ5n.png

XAnft1s.png

Finally, she fly to the skies far away from Narshe, as the screen fade away…

See you the next time!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Another one:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part nineteen: Our sorrow…

Okay, Terra got crazy and wrecks everything; I wonder where she is…

benzTBw.gif

Hey, there she is! Bye Terra!

Jehxx1h.pngw6OhXAi.pngSoPTA3T.png

Celes stalk Locke in his nap and tell him the obvious

Tzl12F1.pngZrDxles.png

8zgayF4.gif And she is completed naked! Isn't that awesome?

PNxdN4S.pngPaCazgL.png

Sabin, you don’t have to be like that (even if it’s true…)

HY0hG2f.pngjwjmKfB.png

Okay, in this one, Edgar, Sabin and Celes will chill out, but for now I need them to see some cutscenes involving sepia memories and shenanigans, so let’s start

2sEQ6Jx.pngiumuSlt.png

Here are some random comments by our old friends (and Banon never gonna relax about saving the world, isn’t he?)

0xw6UTL.png

God, I think this is the first time we see Narshe for real, so let’s have a look at the shops:

abOFgQN.png8K7PjKn.png

l7YcVOe.pngb4QP8ke.png

xexSMgi.png

Ok, the armor shop is crap unless you like slow tanks in your party, the weapons department is more interesting, but I only buy two boomerang because now Locke can sit his ass and pitiful hp in the back-row and do something (don’t bother with the Flair, it just useless and you will get something better)

The items have the revivify, cures undead and can be useless most of the time, but when is needed, probably you only have eight of them, so carry on!

M3NSNNb.pngB2gJ5Qg.png

U9K3qO9.pngAJ9UQAg.png

SR2jKTO.pngoX6sOTv.pngHSo06tU.png

Items hunting showcase: The only things I care about are the Ether, Elixir and money

7HbGuLX.png

Finally, this one can’t be opening, so much for being a thief there, Locke (¬_¬)

Gt2tZIk.pngxUWwo0a.png

4GGE8PD.pngBWxA7h4.png

And finally, have some random people, so whatever, let’s see the scenes:

jXq2qN8.pngRRdhlxs.png

qXc7LBQ.png

Sabin when reach Figaro, he just run away like a 5 year old child and remember about a story of a coin, an idiot and a sacrifice….

p9R6JRN.pngX2kMicM.png

VxLWZn3.png

So the king dies and Sabin like the man he is, cry and run outside the castle

COadrVt.png

8zgayF4.gif Hey there, Matron… (Who was the fucker who tell him dad wasn’t sleeping?!?!?)

A2TlUQw.pngB5kAEdL.png

3LXf6L8.png

God, chill out dude, she is just a generic, her live is not worth the kill

hRz5PAH.png

RM9lQTt.gif With a lot of suplexes and jumps across waterfalls!!

8zgayF4.gif ...What are you saying?

wpoGKEb.pngZFKi6HE.png

RM9lQTt.gif……Deal

wy8xTzO.gif

And then everything in their life was change by a flip of a coin because they can’t just have both the kingdom and do whatever they want with their money and lives it seems (about the sacrifice, more of that later…)

nfKFZH7.png

Edgar then, appears out of nowhere and starts a really touching scene

2fp1fAM.png

Depends where you see it, you are still a pervert, king or not

6RezsQ9.pnggNRM1pd.png

FyPFZME.png0oKt3Hz.png

You want to see another one like this? Sad thing because you have to wait until the endgame, buddy

yJ1ZBKz.pngmfDGIDq.pngTVMD6Xw.png

The only thing new in Figaro is the Drill, this tool will be the kick in WoB and you better buy it now (unless you use Edgar later, of course) on to Kohlingen!!!

wa8ohQl.png

This city (A.K.A Locke’s town) it’s the definition of strange

ubBpwru.pngSqLjnup.png

nPEulXa.png

These are actually the only remarkable people here…

O0QZrW5.png

… Aside for this bitch (you know, they are better ways to fuck anyone’s day)

QO9rvF6.pnggfUbS3P.pngs0W22C0.png

And finally, because I’m sexy, we gonna see these scenes backwards:

MfJ2Uki.png

:Nergal:Of course it will! She never gonna age! Ka ha ha ha!!! (I don`t need to change something, he do my job just as fine)

JDPmcUQ.png

Don't use messenger, SMS exist for something

90FTHZR.pngnOc7YZZ.png

NOnPmKc.gif Locke…. WTF?!?!?!?

VnEqZwh.png

8zgayF4.gif Another side-story…? Locke it`s one per person, you cheater!!!

I5zNTb5.png

wwmTLYE.gifA little surprise for you, now let’s go, I know a shortcut…

qJibDYK.png

y2HMwFf.gif

hh9yxGf.png

wwmTLYE.gif That wasn’t the shortcut, goddamit!!!

jEz6WHp.png

wwmTLYE.gif So… you wake up…

Rachel%20(Front).gif Who the hell are you?!?!? DAD!!!!

0FjMHER.pngDHsO7Cj.png

Locke get’s kick out and then has a hearth-brake because of Rachel

Qu4F4az.pngLU1AFWX.png

Finally, he walks off like he was a champ (hint: he isn’t that cool, but nice touch there, square!!!)

TyeFFQS.pngwaeFolh.png

wwmTLYE.gif Or she just screams like a monkey before die, I don’t know

eZmcxLp.pngKeSX7N6.png

After Locke say his phrase for the 26th time until now, we nab an Elixir inside the house (thanks there, Rachel!!)

DTt5MoB.png6wrHEeY.pngGxNgwHy.pngw8387FU.png

The only things you really want to buy are another poison claw and a butterfly if Locke isn’t with you for some reason. BTW, fun fact: the red bull also gives you float I think…

pKHifL6.png

See you the next time, as we search for Terra!!!

Edited by ronlyn

What horrors await me now?

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty: The real challenge begins!!!

0Mlxygt.pngTXPyRF4.png

As I say the last time, I went back to get both Gau and Cyan to make a funny journey to a beautiful place called Zozo

UPrSm5i.png

But before that, Shadow come wi-

CUcK6DX.png

WTF?!?!? 3000 GP, what the hell eat that dog, caviar?!?!?!?

rUPrq3z.pngbpqCuJQ.pngIzXF3L5.png

Fuck Shadow and his ninja shenanigans… (Also, forget to show this useless item)

cT2Iqfv.png

En route to Zozo! But before that, we have A LOT of new enemies: Wasp is the strongest of this enemy’s family, having 600 hp and fire weakness, along with a nasty stop-inflict attack

kweT7NB.png

Fossilfang have 1000 hp (first normal enemy to break into the four digit hp) Fire/Holy weak, and he just die with one mindblow, so nothing more remarkable that his bone attack, that is nasty, because I bet nobody buy revivifies like, EVER (maybe before Kefka Tower)

czjOuAO.png3TNzjiE.pngPKgNlGX.png

Vulture (600 hp, bolt weak) use wind edge, a seizure inflict attack, Werewolf (500 hp, ice nullification) have strong physical, Bugger (300 hp, fire weak) use sleep, Fighter (500 hp, ice/poison weak, null bolt) use rock and punch and Mandrake (600 hp, fire/ice weak, water absorb) have poison and bio. They alone aren’t that horrible really, but they come together, and for god's sake, better have someone to kill them fast, or they will make you suffer

Ki5Ed9h.pngpjERM2Y.png

Finally, after almost die (only Cyan alive with 14 hp) we reach a town called Jidoor

YOYBwSP.pngFeAsqE0.pngWSVSAKW.png

And if you didn’t get it with the NPCs, this town only have rich people, and Zozo is nothing more than a city where all thieves went to steal to each other (-_-)lll

WldGOdb.pngbCAMvhO.png

jtmJmnz.pngpPIjmys.png

Yeah, here is a pretty beautiful stand: a new katana so Cyan doesn’t suck when counter-attack someone, equipment so Locke/Gau don’t die in like, TWO hits, and all type of shit for Shadow to thrown at the enemies, also a brush for what? It’s not like we are in art attack

PB3HlL3.png

Here’s the setup, max evasion for Locke, Gau and Shadow, Cyan is just rocking there with a humungous vigor

8wUJH8w.png8YItiFw.png

Hmm... I wonder if that works…

WCWoYUv.gif

Hey, that’s cool!!!

1StiW7k.png

After a slow travel, we reach our destiny

BLghDV0.png

God, this place is so pretty!!!, you can see the crows fly across the sky

jZNggiT.pnguN47LNd.png

And dangerous foes behind you: Junkie is the big bro of the repo man family: 500 hp, same weakness/nullifications and like all the others, they like to play haylite with wrenches. Gigas then appears and, WHAT THE HELL, 2500 hp?!?!?.... Well, I guess is easy to cheese him with Imp, but who buy those? I think nobody, so tough luck (and don’t think you will go out of this one without any death, on his last breath uses magnitude to send you a warm “fuck you”)

cNTrhLD.pngSQ6mGVY.png

Also, this is why they cannot go back to Jidoor anymore: They are just jokes in wait to be tell by some bad comedian

GV76iQ1.pnghlCFbXr.png

The clock’s puzzle is the same, only that the price is nothing more that the thief glove, this goes so much into Locke relics…

b5LxFaB.pngvda0EnW.png

The slamdancer (500 hp, poison/water weak, fire absorb) is one of the things that makes you hate your life: they can cast fire/fire 2, have regen (and they know where and when they gonna use it) and finally when they die, they use Confuse to make painful every moment in that fight, so is kill her first and have one confused character (and no, buy 4 white cape for this is silly) or wait to have her alone and destroy you with fire 2… (Celes is a savior right here, so use her if you can, PLEASE)

Also, junkie can make this section more bearable by confuse them and see how they cast vanish on your party

mBA3riJ.png

But she is an angel compare to Hobo (500 hp, poison weak) use spoon, and no, there isn't any way to survive that, so I hope you buy 15-20 phoenix downs and have 50-60 dried meats, or you will beg for your life, of course they not only do that, they also have acid rain (seizure MT) to add salt to the injury, so make them the first kill in every fight

CNKuP5j.pngLD9aMyD.pngBCQDNf4.png

After listen to his babble, we got this shiny weapon that has mug properties

SMLoB0c.png

Have an extra: I went back ALL THE WAY to Kohlingen to buy 50 dried meats, and remember that the house north of this city have 5000 GP, neat!!!

xIxfRJR.png

Taking into account that the only chicks here are trying to fried us, I don’t have much hope to find one for the poor Cyan

XKWantE.png

Thief1%20(Front).gifThief1%20(Front).gifThief1%20(Front).gifNA-NA-NA-NA-NA- EHHHHH!!!!!!

Er2CmtU.pngiwb3FzX.png

After found another one of these, Locke try to recreate Rachel’s scene, but he chicken out at the last moment….Celes must be proud of you….

mIwieuS.png9UlFazq.png085dGTN.png

Last loot for this update

vMhqgZt.pngC3n7GmV.png

Then, he appears in front of us… (Dalaluma) here, see how I lost ALMOST all my phoenix downs:

b1zhjxT.pngCFfYnrZ.png

First, Gau will keep up the damage dealt to him, so put him on wild rat rage and see him tear apart his muscles

clTlydh.pngUqvuuff.png

Then, Cyan/Sabin inflict seizure so the fucker don’t regain all the damage deal by Gau and co. also, please, don’t use dried meat unless Cyan/Sabin is on critical, this boss don’t have MT attacks, only revive and attack

bVVVKlu.pngwzxRzn4.png

Here, as you can see, he uses a slim jim to gain haste/regen and then…

rk3OZ9y.pngk6x3QfS.png

Jump likes the dragoon he isn’t, and worse, the fall WILL kill someone, so don’t bother with healing, only phoenix down and you are just fine

Qh5oJVQ.png

And if you though he was the only one to worry about, he will call sometimes two fighter to distract you or worse, confuse you, so have one character on standby and attack one of them when they appear, so you don’t die horrible.

fKYiJwi.pngeEOG8xx.png

Celes is useless here, her heal is neat, but not necessary because you need to be more offensive that defensive, Sabin and Edgar on the other hand, are two of the “must have” teammates here: Edgar because of Bio blaster and Sabin because Pummel, Cyan with Dispatch/Empowered is your friends and Locke/Shadow as supports, this can't be that bad, right? 15 fucking phoenix down used, he will burn trough them, so be prepare, you never are too cautious...

See you soon!!!....

Edited by ronlyn

The update when everything changes:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty one: About time!!!

4iW53gj.png

So, where we left off? Ohh right, Dalaluma’s train of pain…

4XMC9is.png

Inside this room, we found a unconscious Terra laying in a bed, maybe we should check out….

BOiMXnf.pngE9ec3WQ.png

Nope, treasure chests are always first, lady

ckx6cuC.png

wwmTLYE.gifCan you see me Terra? Terra? TERRA!?!?!?!?

:Kappa: She is sleeping, you moron!!!

wwmTLYE.gifWho says that?!?!?

P7U9X1X.gif

wwmTLYE.gifDamn dude, don’t do THAT again, almost got a heart-attack!!!!

L7p29gA.png

Terra%20-%20Esper%20(Front).gifUhhhhh…...

DS1FfB4.gifHey, can thou hear us?

Terra%20-%20Esper%20(Front).gifI….I….

L1mEgam.gif

Terra%20-%20Esper%20(Front).gifGONNA GO FAST!!!!!

Rvf6j8q.pngtVfyKX3.png

DUN DUN DUUUUUN!!!!!! (I hope someday I found that sound :-_-: )

LASDL6c.gifDafuck, and how ? you look like my father!!!

EshVt1o.png

Ramuh.gifOf course, my brothers didn't have that luck….

VhVlA3G.pngTdUctIn.pngPWE2x7I.png

Ok… I detect a big chunk of story will be told, so let’s get serious

jnPleJc.png

Ramuh.gifThey try to capture us and sent us to Oscar mayers, to never come back

boI4QGS.png

Ramuh.gifWe were about to put a paper saying “out or order” before all of this, but those lazy fuckers have to screw all again

kHvt9ql.pngczfbb9s.png

After hearing that piece of story, Locke finally realize that Terra’s bed is more comfortable than the floor and take her back there

jhqrNEn.pngh31rF7b.png

Fetch Quest get!!!

nXJyLb6.pngiCQxDhZ.png

Ramuh.gifThe assholes use chainsaws to chop all of my people and make…

4uoqHpW.png

Ramuh.gifTHIS!!!

b7KmaGN.pngcijwjia.png

The, out of nowhere, our old man’s here have a death wish

aspB6m4.gif

wwmTLYE.gifHmmm… nothing hap-

dNkh644.gif

wwmTLYE.gifDAMN!!!!!

CsRyMF5.png

wwmTLYE.gifYou almost blow us out the window, you asshole!!!!

Xsw7UI9.png

Yadda,yadda,yadda… the only thing I care about now is…

9jfZr1E.pngXZSCHRv.png

HkATqvx.pnggWR0gbG.png

Now we have these bad babes! I hope you are ready, because the fun have just started

5MDioiq.png

Also, all the folks for some reason follow us all the way here, Banon is that boring?

Up5cxrh.png

Now we know that the manners are something that runs deep in the Figaro lineage

HnoWOaZ.pngpbFofBb.png

After some discussion (mainly talk about obvious assumptions and plans) we get to choose again our party, you only can bring 2 more people aside of Celes and Locke because Lovebirds (-_-)lll

sia5sOa.pngciz1Kt8.png

wwmTLYE.gifBecause I fell like it (and I have to keep you away from Edgar ¬_¬)

wzNuvlg.pngk1cvbJz.pngWj0WnE7.pngCaAr1f9.png

This ghost right here do my job and explain you all of this new mechanics with espers and EP, in simple words: EP (esper point) and EL (esper levels) are the same as EXP and LVL ups, and they only can be gain when you have an esper equipped

BckHB48.png

I agree...

IMtchsQ.pnge94kwej.png

After some re-arrange, I went and set all characters on lvl 12

C0M5GIa.png1oPSDec.png

We also learn Fire Dance and Scan while doing that

dD9Uxeo.png85sOkmS.png

We then go back into Jidoor and finally can bid on stuff with money that we don’t have (hope you like to spend, golem here cost 10000 GP)

M8nfCVF.pnghgakOF5.pngqr0bmq5.pngJBxr3NA.png

My espers: Celes will ram that magic and speed, while Locke tries to lift some weighs, and the Figaro bros decide to fill each a role: Edgar will be a Chainsaw power-house and Sabin will be our stamina tank

V0z2Qk1.png

NOnPmKc.gifShucks, I want that Dress!!

But that have to wait, see you soon!!!

Edited by ronlyn

It’s time for some misadventures! :

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty Two: Superstar!!! (*o*)

0pKuyGG.pngSiRGLPu.png

Last time, I was about to go inside the opera for some culture time, but then I realize that I always bring Edgar and Sabin with me and I want to be more versatile, so I ditch them out and our fabulous duo are back!!!

ivwhvAG.png

Here it’s the gear for now, and you must be curious, did Celes sell all Shadow’s stuff to buy that white dress Celes? Of couse she’s not

6RMNOtM.png

You can blame these little gems: the No exp eggs are a new addition to BWN: these nulls any exp in battle obtained (take note, you don't gain EP and EL either) so you can grind the money more easy and don’t destroy all the challegue. I will only use them to obtain GP. Where they are? BEAT THE GAME!!!

jVDXa2C.pngsLcZxtY.png

And now that we talking about that… Cyan will be using Kirin heavy as Gau with Stray, so they are you live-savers when you want to crazy builds like I am about to do with the Figaro Bros and don’t have the espers yet (more of that later on), now, off to the Opera!!!

buDZ3iA.png

Damn, I forget that card

R7Xmej5.png

Inside that house:

Opera%20Impresario%20(Front).gifHey Maria, what up?

t8GiXFh.pngFQKEKya.png

Opera%20Impresario%20(Front).gifOf course, she doesn't have those big pillows in her chest….

NOnPmKc.gifWhat the-

bM0dIUf.pngk8eWUG4.pngZbQXfzK.png

He just disappear before Ms.Chere whop his ass, then she ask to someone what the hell he was mumble (also, loot)

x3sN9bt.pngZMT2Hvf.png

Because we don’t know what is privacy, we read the cart like nobody business

r9k3tl6.png

LASDL6c.gifWho`s the wandering gambler?

oAGk1Tm.png

LASDL6c.gifI actually was born in a house in the middle of nowhere

oT8JBv3.pngQpp1Arm.png

And there he is: Setzer make his appear in this LP, I hope many things of you (especially have back luck)

8O1rEjM.png

wwmTLYE.gifHey, maybe we can nab it and go to the empire!!

NOnPmKc.gifNo shit Sherlock, we were just about to swim until we reach the empire (-_-)

Io3mNw4.pngMnGkSZr.pngkzb0VK5.png

After some backtracking, Locke and Cyan gain new spells and everyone got one level out of the deal…

m4HVpM2.png

DS1FfB4.gifAlso, we thoun’t give a fuck about thou privacy

FxloVp4.png

Well, we just have to destroy the scenario a little and…

YgHdnXN.pnghzupFVY.png

SDf0h2M.pngv2kCKwX.png

Don’t start like Narshe’s chief or I swear to god that I…

g5nrGQQ.gif

Thanks Locke!!!

v2kCKwX.pngGIOHUWi.png

Opera%20Impresario%20(Front).gifBrilliant! now, of to the show!!!

DfH4v5h.gif

NOnPmKc.gifScrew all of this, I get outta here!!!

ds3mcDn.gif

wwmTLYE.gif Don’t miss the door the next time, okay? ;)

NOnPmKc.gifFuck you!!!

voxPhdb.gif

o89ppcS.png9l8xVIO.png

Then, out of nowhere, she start singing because women’s, who understand them (-_-)ll Finally, on to the show!!!

JfNiAwA.png9IgUsCn.pngrOfgEIh.png

We now gonna see a Glorious and Bloody fight for the hand of Maria, let’s see our hero!!!

EC26XIi.gif

He will prevail… I hope... Now let’s see how the things are going for Celes/Maria

zHQ1Rn0.png

….. Gau, what the hell he said?

0jNd5hS.png

Thanks!

Kog8Gsa.png

wwmTLYE.gifHey Celes, how are things over…

pExu9Ov.gif

Gosh, I didn’t know you can turn red THAT quickly

R5O5Vd8.png

6hpFeyj.gifSo... I am your Plan B?

P5eiUvl.pngXlce5BS.png

6hpFeyj.gifYeah, you are so good at change the subject (¬_¬)

LtSKFf2.png

Celes doesn’t give a fuck about his whinnying and goes on the stage

LzPlQqq.pngice1Ror.png

6hpFeyj.gifShit, there are some rich people and impresarios; I hope I don’t screw this up, because I don’t see a Locke in my future

QwJOBhK.png

6hpFeyj.gif What the hell happen to you?

4sYXVCx.png

6hpFeyj.gifOnly one man here, but the money cannot wait for me

FjlS67E.png

6hpFeyj.gifMaybe I can! I just need 50000 GP, and it’s a deal

f0Kytsr.pngEmx0lTP.png

6hpFeyj.gifWhat? There is a dance scene?!?!? Hope I don`t break his legs

w8qwoDq.gif

6hpFeyj.gifHEY, watch out!!!

UoXPpc5.png

He then, morph into flowers and Celes must run the hell out on the stairs to reach the balcony for her last scene

NI4LqQO.pngVlHUfNE.png

6hpFeyj.gifMy money is waiting, so I gonna run!

E2wNpIw.pnggFHN9VZ.png

After we sing those stupid verses, we reach to…

d0YFug2.gif

The lamest party ever!!! Hope I can see more of that pretty soon, see ya!!! (And I think I forget something….)

Pz6qrCT.gif

(Hmm… nevermind!!!)

Edited by ronlyn

That people, is what you call: I royally fuck that up: I delete all the sprites and now have to upload them all over again, joy!!! (please someone kill me TT__TT )

Edit: Finally, all images are back, and today, I have ALL the day to upload all the parts I like! so be prepared for one helluva of fun (I hope).

Other thing, eclipse, Here are the two sprites of Terra: the old one on the left, new one on the right:

rSPnBXQb.gifnY0fy0ib.png

rSPnBXQ.gifVS nY0fy0i.png

​She now have more clothes, so she doesn't die for hypothermia

Edited by ronlyn

Also, if you have ANY question about mechanics, Lore and battles in BNW, feel free ask here, I will try to answer all of them

Edited by ronlyn

Time to close the curtains!!! :

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty three: plot-twist

sW5np33.png

The last time, Celes was trying to being a decoy, doing a wonderful job. Meanwhile, Locke was looking everything except the scene, you could just walk back there, dude

2cxyl79.png

Ohh, and Ultros for some reason want to ruin Dancho (Impresario for the friends) show

PiKX9rT.png

JuIf8tV.gif

And I though the dance was lame….

7Bq7YTR.gif

LOL, I guess it’s his revenge

W3sXPpV.pngBCiNg6a.png

6hpFeyj.gifDraco, you fucker; I was about to get rich!!

Meanwhile, outside of the scene:

8PwFzT8.png

wwmTLYE.gifI think you should look up there…

AZ1cdq2.pngXr7qqHK.png1rYRj5J.png

And with all said, off we got to save Celes/Maria

3FTLi4C.png

DS1FfB4.gif(Come to his senses) Move all switches? Got it!!!

QVVUFEW.png

DS1FfB4.gif uuhhhh.....I think this one isn't: what about this one?

SOScNFw.pngxnZ8EPR.png

DS1FfB4.gifUgh, this one neither… Well, the third one is the valid!!! but first...

DuYZiGx.gif

It looks like someone spend some time with a pair of brothers….

C030arz.gif

DS1FfB4.gifAARRGG! Why this trinkets doesn't do something?!?!?!?

LASDL6c.gifGau’s turn

59ckVPQ.pngB22vGHC.png

After dealing with Cyan predicament, we get behing the curtains…

0MrVf12.png

And end up here, how, you say? MAGIC!!!

0BZlZUH.png

These two new enemies are the last representatives of the wild rat’s family: Sewer rat with 350 hp and Vermin 700 hp, and both of them have fire weakness, so Gau will spam Albatross rage like nobody’s business. And another detail: you really want to trigger the battle normally, specifically, touch the rat behind to avoid this kind of situations

yfQhqK3.pngeHOFFVe.png

After we destroy all of them, Gau learns Muddle and Berserk, two useless spell for our next boss battle…

MvF8Pkk.pnghD8vXky.png

We avoid the accident….

TGuTU4b.png

But we crash in the middle of the stage, wonderful…

h1JMdso.pngfBxWaXn.pngJlIgBF9.png

Then, because the heck of it, Locke try to get a role in the show

Opera%20Impresario%20(Front).gifGosh, you suck balls (I support this statement)

5njgdtx.pngwekzjtR.png

But Ultros got the same idea and now we are in a strange boss battle, Engage!!!

L76fHTz.pngMa7Yj0A.png

This one can be very tricky, so first off…

LuBbXPD.pngeI9kzel.png

Seizure his ass and use Albatross rage to keep the damage flowing (And don't use thunder, is just laughable)

9Qr9DNP.pngeRgrFsf.png

And don’t forget to watch his dialogue: They’re way too funny to not see them

vsL94Li.png5tiig9h.pngNj6BIKP.png

Also, have glitch Cyan’s sprite kicking Ultro's balls

zlnXo4N.png

dpnsYmy.gif

Opera%20Impresario%20(Front).gifOhh noes, that’s Cher!!!

t5zvZxj.pngLbNcbKU.png

Ultros most dangerous move is Imp song: Of course doesn’t kill you, but spend a turn to heal the status, or worse, don’t have any green cherries can screw anyone’s day

DSBTszH.pngs1hugDE.png

Don’t have your hp below the half either, he can toss fireball too (how it’s the question here)

tJDyD90.pngZkSGzdQ.png

I almost get destroy by him, but….

jZ76Att.pnghOyne9b.pngu97YtF8.png

He start another dialogue…

HXtHZpN.png

And I fried his ass with Gau, until later, sir

wwmTLYE.gifAnd now, Celes, I want to-

N21tkxq.pngubKLxog.png

wQGDOkM.gif

I2SMsQH.gifBut I always fulfill my promises!!!

LASDL6c.gifGau’s like it, do it again!!!

I2SMsQH.gifOf course, kid!!!

wQGDOkM.gif

6hpFeyj.gifDamn you Gau!!!!

1KXpszQ.gif

Hey, I didn’t know Clark Kent teaches Setzer about how to make epic exits

Lxmw1HD.pngVWpkMWF.png

Opera%20Impresario%20(Front).gifWhen Maria has a “funny time” with both of them and tries to found the father of his son !!! Have a good one!!!

jkHMl6H.png

q5qtNMj.gif

Celes wink at us for some reason

OJSrHW7.pngP40Jk1g.png

And then proceed to raid the place with the alpha team

4aV6SS3.png

I2SMsQH.gifGet off of this shit!!!

wwmTLYE.gifBut we are flying…

VsLB2Ac.png

Setzer: The best troller ever made

UhNuqyy.png

I2SMsQH.gifCome to my room and-

NOnPmKc.gifKeep dreaming, you jerk!!!

I2SMsQH.gifAlright, we discuss this at my office…

And the screen fade away, see you soon!!!

Edited by ronlyn

The middle of the mid-game:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty four: Tour across The Empire

mvYqUCt.png

The last time, our team ends up being discovered by Setzer, now we gonna see their arguments…

lDCnnMs.pngy3UQTIl.png

1OJ95AK.pngXkuNqLu.png

They have fair points: Celes try to avoid more warfare, Locke and Cyan want revenge, and Gau… well, he’s there

I3z537y.pngTsetC4Q.png

Then, Setzer use his techniques and make blush the mighty Ex-general

HJOefIe.png44tfGOH.png2Z468j7.png

rjwAsje.pngehC2tlJ.png

NOnPmKc.gifYes, I gonna use Edgar’s coin, now shut up both of you and watch this!!!

bIWPKvr.gif

Zu9DJJT.pngkTyKqMt.png

And there it is, now we can put Filthy gambler in Edgar’s list of bad things of him (also, there is his sacrifice…)

IXJeDzp.pngBEyN1GT.pngsdUgrfM.png

Fifty Grey’s Shadows confirm!!!!

j5Uysk0.png2vKdfH0.png

k7Ettul.gif

wwmTLYE.gifSo… we are fuck then?

I2SMsQH.gifYes, now GTFO!!!

XvRbzb1.png01yf1em.pngX4vqAx8.png

The hype!!! We are in enemy territory, but first, we check Setzer plain and found a shop with useless equipment for us at least…

cYtVEXd.png

wwmTLYE.gifOkay, I get it, sheeesh!!!

hOqoZ0K.pnglBbsYAO.pngcqbUm8t.png

Here are the enemies: Dragonfly (400 hp, fire weak) strike with gale cut and berserk, Wyvern (1000 hp, bolt weak) use the annoying and dangerous Cyclonic, an attack that left the hp at one digit if hit (and don’t forget fireball, of course), Rain man (600 hp, poison/bolt weak) try to cheese you with bolt 2, acid rain and parasol, Spike (900 hp, no weakness) have the suprising ice 2 and can nuke a half-low hp party member, and Chickelip (400 hp, ice weak) can destroy everyone by using quake, an earth- elemental attack that, for now, you can’t block or absorb, so they are mayor threats

9hVPFVO.png

While searching for foes, I take that opportunity and use the no exp eggs (Nxp eggs for now on) and let Celes catch up with everyone else

mY92Txh.png

Albrook was the first city to fall on the empire, and now it’s people are suffering extreme economical issues…

6ZDETS1.pngUOHSr9D.png

4uLItPt.pngRVmixZk.png

Of course, that doesn’t mean we don’t gonna buy something! I get one stat stick for Gau and 10 green cherries (Something that bugger me: all the info of stats and details of everything is in the print-me file that come along the patch of the game, so if you want some references, go and see it)

jpfMLE4.pngg2a2odJ.png

Just look at this, isn’t beautiful?

shbuZva.pngY9HVc1E.png

We get our Elixir and gosh, these soldiers have to be apprentices of Edgar, even the dancers are offended by them

O7ttmvR.png

Thanks, I didn’t see that one...

xoUQm17.png7E9PaL1.png1Vi3O65.png

Our next stop is Tzen, a city with Lousy structures and strange people (you see why in the future…)

8NaegEB.pnguAZ77X8.png

SJaobhY.pngqO2cu3Q.png

However, the equipment is top notch; I buy a spirit ring (Celes), Tiger Mask (Gau) and two Full Moon (now both Locke and Celes go to the Back row), finally, a cople of dried meat to not burn those tonics soon

Pri5r4e.pngZM355ZR.pngvvhAzRG.png

And the end of the tour is Maranda, the most beautiful city on this continent, and it’s all destroyed, so don’t expect that much (also, a useless item)

m4CXxM3.pngYuKinTD.pngB4PMu9V.png

Even the citizens are bad now, poor doggies L (and a random remedy to fill the place)

E6QJAPD.png

And here is the reason why didn’t buy stuff back there in Mobliz, I hope you like that CD, you bitch!

AfdSAkI.pngIFy0A1O.png

The item shop doesn’t have anything relevant; but I still get a Mythril kite and mail

7KXh1CH.png9SXXpES.png4JxD5ux.png

Okay, after all of this, we get our trusty Chocobo’s stable to go into the main threat of this place:

tvuseJK.png

Vector, or also known as “the city when all of this shit begins”

TlePrnI.pngaoc1H7M.pngbBtsvU1.pngoiCSEcC.pngWD0kNnw.png3y4kZZI.png

Have not-so-random stuff, now we know that:

- This city, despite being the place where all soldiers are trained, have a crappy security system

- General Leo is awesome!!! (Not that we didn’t know that already)

- Cid is this game is a scientist that gave normal people the power to shot laser beams with their eyes

- Kefka become crazy-nuts because of the mentioned scientist

- That asshole can go and eat shit

mHEQvpp.pnglaNs5A5.png

Another highlight: this LOVELY lady ambush our party in hope to led the situation into XXX action

NbFIq5K.png

Of course, could work better if your henchmen’s weren’t that useless at this point

ZBmN9Xc.png

And what we win? A free-healing point and the satisfaction of whoop an old lady’s ass ;)

GtIkKdO.pngwFxJLCm.png

The weapons are neat, but I didn’t buy any of them, You get one of them inside…

dOOyvyy.pngFX4bDJg.png

…This bed? Ohh, sorry, wrong pictures!!! (And here it is those two from back there at South Figaro, hope you get stab by Kefka, you jerk!!!)

igysG6V.pngBVkCzwX.png

NOnPmKc.gifBut I just need 10 seconds to wipe them out…

Aun1xF5.gifShut up! I planned all of this, now, wait for my signal

k2qSz35.png

FNOynL4.gif

NOnPmKc.gifOkay… I guess that’s the signal

hju3rMd.png

And we finally are here: one of the most loved places with an awesome Ost, and pretty powerful enemies, see you there!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Jumping into the jaws of the beast!!!

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty five: Techno-beat up

dgSjMPr.png

Now, inside the Magitek Factory we realize something: The Empire has really awesome and catchy songs

(Magiteck Factory)

OtZVbKg.png

An eargasm later, we start our travel across the place with two new foes: Foxhound (“not-a-star-fox-cameo”) has 600 hp and it is quite the pain in the ass, if two of them gang-bang a character, he won’t live unless is Cyan with 5-6 EL on Kirin, our other guest is Commando (500 hp, poison weak) and he is… kind of redundant, he have a decent attack and shell/demi to spam, but dies so fast that those don’t get to be see too often

l7BjvIe.pngsGPjyeq.png

We grab our first elemental sword and go to the other side with style (batman would be proud)

WA69cZo.pngu0nsa2U.png

We take one tincture, but before heading down the other stair, Proto man comes to say hi, packing 1000 hp, bolt/water weak and ice/fire nullification, he is quite resilient because my Celes don’t learn bolt until later on, and Locke sucks at spamming it without do laughable damage, so Gau make his magic and use repo man’s step mine to shut it down

8Ima0Ib.png

Of course, Cyan wants some protagonist and spams his death-proc each time I fight them

EKVNo3y.pngpDfVuY8.pngSn20Rvq.png

Second elemental sword get

zjJLft3.pnglbWldo1.png

Heading further into the factory, we found kids that for some reason, looks like monkeys inside dog cans: Onion kids have 500 hp, poison/water weakness and the always threatening Discord Lore, now input Berserk, Muddle and Haste, so better kill them fast…

2ZaUD9W.pngl04zcib.png

… Or not, they have one piece of equipment that is broken is you only are in search of raw stats: the stat hat give +5 vigor/magic/stamina/speed and 10 defense/m.defense, I take my time, put mute to all of them and grab 4 of those

PCTsk11.pngDYKWsao.png6QMHmhc.png

On search of new item, the icebrand made his entry and goes right into Celes, along with the Zephyr cape

NaMkV91.png

NOnPmKc.gifFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!

And that’s how Celes ends up in wonderland…

TyfqSDr.png

Of course, Alicia wasn’t that happy, and kicks her back there

CoLehgJ.png5YN069i.pngVaHzeYF.png

IYzQudC.pngQDbvrgb.png

Item showcase: The gold shield and helm half’s water damage and the reflect ring will shine later on

jZN6wBh.png

The Defender is the same as his counterpart; only with more hp (1000 hp) so let’s carry on

AzjLloi.png

Scrap camouflage activated!!!

nDpWFHr.png

Of course I didn’t work that well… luckily we have some boxes there (Solid Snake would also be proud)

f8K5bV9.png

Okay… I think we are in a bad position (Why he didn’t see us? Celes’s hair can easily be seem like a mile away)

bV6DBia.pnguYsEWH9.pngoabLo2x.png

DX7oVLe.gifNow go both of you and make me a good and tasty meal, AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!

DAYz5WN.png

Inside the furnace we found an odd enemy: Flan has 500 hp and nullifies EVERYTHING, except holy, and they not undead so cure is out, physicals are you way out, along with step mine

fXXbmI8.png

Then we found these two, and let’s just say that they aren’t that happy with the human race…

pWmXYER.pngS9BWIyu.png

Pseudo-boss fight: Ifrit and Shiva are pretty easy when you know how cheese them: put seizure on both of them and start the massacre with physical attacks, also something I didn’t mention earlier: Cyan is the best healer for now, just because all the mp spend on Cure 2 is recovered with empowered and plus, he do seizure damage, so he is the best Mid-game healer

1qJYj4j.png4eGhawt.png

UkYNWIL.gifOf course that it’s me, you jerks, at least you could ask who we are!!!

fgIjfTL.pngDYrYs2w.png

jtAH2u4.pngZ2A3L9B.png

Yadda, yadda, you both talk like your big brother over here

u9UCCUr.pngOeVoCHH.pngRmgEsWh.png

But I can’t complain when new espers make their appear *-*

rheJnWx.pngtQo0vpW.png

YFRR21j.pngVgx9pGb.png

Celes rocks with Shiva as we found new enemies: Rhinotaur get 1000 hp with water weakness, but better not have equipped the Elec sword because they absorb the damage and use Bolt 2 to counter that. Griffin have 900 hp with bolt weakness, just use Celes bolt and enjoy his demise, and finally Cyborg: 750 hp, Bolt/Water weak and Ice null, they can use explode to ruin your day, so let’s hope you tear them apart as quick they appear

Vgx9pGb.pngNngpi7U.png7qgC6cm.png

One last hidden sword is obtain, and we are in front of one of the hardest bosses in the WoB… if you aren’t using this party, of course…

Tc6ukir.png

Number 24 starts the battle with wall-change: an ability that change his weakness and make him immune to all other elements, so, how deal with that?

wOxMlXl.pngMOMoAUo.png

3YnIWVI.pngsIZAAnL.png

Using no-element attacks, abilities and heal constantly. I’m really serious about him being too easy if you bother to bring Cyan/Gau here, because Egdar/Sabin has a pretty nasty time in this fight….

GNxFElz.pngOy07ptE.png

Whatever, The team manage to reach the other trapped espers, but then something happens, see you soon…

Edited by ronlyn

Carry on with this:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part five: Hey, look! A Drag-Queen!

OgEQjpy.pngMiRgEnw.png

n0nckVS.pngZZ3nLtR.png

Kefka is a mayor asshole and he don`t even try to hide it

mYKpaav.pngwN5O5z3.png

They were like 5 women at best, the rest escape because of you, dickhead (-_-)

Hee hee...
He's not rated as top villian of all time for nothing by some.
At least Sabin gets them all. <333

Welcome back to:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part seven: Disrespect

2S0FwV2.pngJLubaZV.png

Edgar doesn’t know what privacity is and starts to loot everything in his sight

And after a while, we reach a Pub with a guy all dress in black

vwwaK9U.png4ippesm.png

9MZ56EI.pngZQcQRWi.png

This one over here is shadow, and this is not the last time he going to give us the shivers, but for now I call it a day, see you later!!

The Elixir in a grandfather clock is always a classic.
vKsk5F.jpg
Ninja's are shadow warriors that can sneak into anywhere dressed "I'm a ninja." "I'm a ninja."

I’m in a streak:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Twelve: Justified Bloodshed

oV3QHPX.png

Our lovely Kefka want to start a career as singer, but he doesn't know that he suck balls

Cy8a3MW.png

8oh9coS.gifGimme that shit!! That asshole is not longer here, now take a hike you idiot!!!

GbcD816.pngntrmspX.png

Kefka while practicing to become the next american idol, spread the poison across the river, talking about multi-task

Ud3h0Wg.png

Not so much to say for battles than: Magitek is still Broken as hell

...And to why that thousands die in just under a few minutes leaving the city a graveyard after they leave. His word of the desert got you to take him lightly for escape, but his revenge is real.
He did this because he was stranded and bored.
Magitek indeedy is gamebreaking.

Let’s go! :

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fourteen: Daredevils

3TVMw5Xm.png

The Veldt is known to be the place where all species of enemies in the game decide to come when they feel like it (or when you whop their asses outside of it) so no new encounters here, outside of spirit, a weaker version of phantom that I didn’t show up in the phantom train (150 hp, holy/fire weak, absorb poison damage)

Is why that you have to meet every single foe in the game including hidden ones if you want Gau's rage tricks to be completed.

Today’s update:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Sixteen: Cross-Dressing

o6J8xdpm.jpg

You would let THIS guy wander around your house?

bt9lTVv.png

Locke as always confirm this by robbing a tonic inside this room

...And to think why that you can take treasure and things inside inanimate objects from other peoples houses (When they are actually there sometimes) without permission and not being beretted by the authorities is far beyond my understanding. Another game classic. Go figure!

Last one before the intermission:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Seventeen: Army of one and a half

rZjE1qr.png

But first out, I give the poor lady some clothes…

GUL0axam.jpg

Because she is so sexy, god!!!! (But for the sake of her, let’s give her something)

OX2pbQX.png

Have an item compilation, the highlights are ethers, they heal half of max mp so use them only on hard fights, a Magic cube, an accessory that have a mp +50% that let Celes kill more, and last the ultimate status-defense relic: the Ribbon, now only block everything except instant death attacks, zombie and seizure

4lFtmY.jpg
H4u2tm.jpg
2gDUUe.png
Rydia does this sort of thing all the time and to why America edited her official artwork. She was trained with Phantom beasts that they don't really use clothes all that much explains on why that she is scantily clad when she is older. For JRPG's were lucky to even get the game!
Explains on why that this game is so easy. Already a Ribbon received. Play the Hard hack. It's the real thing.

After waiting like….. FOREVER for someone to answer:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Eighteen: Wiping all out!

UxQR6RL.png

Here it the fight on youtube (Kefka I), have some highlights:

9bFI84I.pngWRh3P4j.png

First off, pummel/empowered him in case you have Sabin/Cyan fighting him to fast things up (and don’t pay mind of Edgar getting crisp by a fire there)

IGzDwc8.pngYsjwDft.png

Celes can trivialize him by using runic, but the only threat he have is sleep you when you are poison

dkB0i6v.pngV0nMUOI.png

Then, Edgar payback comes in by making eat Kefka a Bio blaster shot

Alriiiight. Payback time!!!! :D

I have no idea what's been changed, or how, so I don't think I'm qualified to answer anything. Either way, this is hilarious!

Just some dialogue...it seems.

Another one:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part nineteen: Our sorrow…

Okay, Terra got crazy and wrecks everything; I wonder where she is…

M3NSNNb.png

Items hunting showcase: The only things I care about are the Ether, Elixir and money

KeSX7N6.png

After Locke say his phrase for the 26th time until now, we nab an Elixir inside the house (thanks there, Rachel!!)

THE ELIXIR IN THE GRANDFATHER TRICK AGAIN. Who wouldn't want to miss this classic?
Elixir classiic again. :D

The update when everything changes:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty one: About time!!!

9jfZr1E.pngXZSCHRv.png

HkATqvx.pnggWR0gbG.png

Now we have these bad babes! I hope you are ready, because the fun have just started

C0M5GIa.png1oPSDec.png

We also learn Fire Dance and Scan while doing that

In the hard hack, no one but Tina and Celes could use magic and no one but them could equip Espers/Phantom beasts.

Fire Dance is the most useful art at this point of the game as many enemies tend to be grouped and that this hits all targets for around 500-600 dmg at this point of the game! Useful for grinding for easy Esper points as the battles end much more quickly.

It’s time for some misadventures! :

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty Two: Superstar!!! (*o*)

6RMNOtM.png

You can blame these little gems: the No exp eggs are a new addition to BWN: these nulls any exp in battle obtained (take note, you don't gain EP and EL either) so you can grind the money more easy and don’t destroy all the challegue. I will only use them to obtain GP. Where they are? BEAT THE GAME!!!

Ah, a new feature in the hack. Learning spells does steal the challenge with the EXP gains.

The middle of the mid-game:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty four: Tour across The Empire

Zu9DJJT.pngkTyKqMt.png

And there it is, now we can put Filthy gambler in Edgar’s list of bad things of him (also, there is his sacrifice…)

IXJeDzp.pngBEyN1GT.pngsdUgrfM.png

Fifty Grey’s Shadows confirm!!!!

shbuZva.png

We get our Elixir and gosh, these soldiers have to be apprentices of Edgar, even the dancers are offended by them

Thank you!
What a nice man. :D
*Tackle gloomps grandfather clock*
The old medicine in a grandfather trick. :DDD

Jumping into the jaws of the beast!!!

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty five: Techno-beat up

f8K5bV9.png

Okay… I think we are in a bad position (Why he didn’t see us? Celes’s hair can easily be seem like a mile away)

DAYz5WN.png

Inside the furnace we found an odd enemy: Flan has 500 hp and nullifies EVERYTHING, except holy, and they not undead so cure is out, physicals are you way out, along with step mine

Well...the massive spoiler is being stated here...
The Flans have Magitikes to steal that you can use to summon espers by using items. Only way that you can bypass the Esper lock on the Hard Mode hack patch.

Great LP to one of my favorite classics of all time. It would really be appreciated if you use spoiler tags as the images take too long to load and brings out too much walls of text making the topic a no-no for claustrophobics.
Edited by PuffPuff

Some answers:

1) In this hack, your espers are limited: Sabin of all the espers I get until now, only can use Golem and Stray, also the level cap is 50, so no more "lvl 99-ultima-machines" because you only have 25 EL (espers now have their own exp to give you bonus stats) so better have planned what espers you gonna give to each characters.

2) The ribbon only gives you +5 stamina and doesn't block seizure/stop/death so is kind of nerfed now, having a specific status-protection for a boss fight that gives you more raw stats is a clever idea

3) This hack is WAY more harder that I made it look: the early-game is to let you learn how the new mechanics works (like stamina affecting regen healing/seizure damage and your evasion against status effects), then when you reach Zozo, the game start to pick up and better that you follow Narshe's scholars advice's, because the game gonna thrown everything at you, and will crush you if you still have vanilla FFVI in your mind

4) the enemies are way more dangerous, heck, even the raven and leafer in Narshe can still kill me: Now they have a new battle script that make them use their powerful attacks when your team have reach a certain average level

5) Finally, I learn to use spoiler tags, so this time, it wont be a nuisance see all my content

More feedback later, but if you want a quick summary of all that is change (aside of dialogue):

Download BNW 1.6.1

Edited by ronlyn

Have some plot:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty six: Floating shenanigans

cOSUh18.png

inside the place where all trapped espers are, we pull the switch and…

da1wQYe.png

the espers decided to become magicite and lend their power, good!!! I was about to beat the crap out of them

VwzpWIx.gifWhat the hell are you doing!?!?!?

Then, Cid made his appear...

xJrdYfy.pngWkM8Whn.png

…You have 10 Years with them… you see them die several times… and you didn’t know this?!?!?

FNK47PC.pngFO2LhH9.png

…..WHAT?!?!?

GJhxKjC.png0Bpi4mh.png

1ZvJI8f.pngwRxuuzC.png

Then, out of nowhere, Kefka appears and support my statement regards Celes

wwmTLYE.gifCeles, you bitch! I trust you… I even was about to tell you that I-

DX7oVLe.gifNow, DIE!!! AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

mlpHgBt.gif

5AIMdao.png0IExeOd.png

VwzpWIx.gifMy hair!!!, you stupid bitch, I hope you can paid the stylist!!!

UBXC78c.gif

WOW, Celes learns how to fly with tinkerbell while she falls into that hole in the factory!!!

w2GV9it.png

Locke, is now nothing more than scraps of the man he was

nBuQQXx.png

LqG5tST.gifOf course, sealing the espers on nitroglycerin wasn't exactly my most bright idea…

xZNdv5J.pngVdax8HO.png

LqG5tST.gifI’m take care of her because of her father, he said he was going to the shop for some cigars and he never came back!!!

Z62kslL.pngXa5GFCA.png

LqG5tST.gifI even gave her a book to learn how make awesome puns when she stabs to death her enemy

p1BqD6l.pngjrxfRbx.pngxrUdbGT.png

Indeed, Locke, indeed…

tC5JPr5.png

After some rearrange, Cyan takes the lead because Locke is out of service and Gau would crash the mine car into a wall because fuck it

Vy0DhZw.png

LqG5tST.gifNow, use the mine car and turn rig-

VwzpWIx.gifHAAHAHAHAH- ack, I need some water!!!

DS1FfB4.gifGah! Turn left, got it!!!

qgQoP1n.png

And that’s how we end up fighting these creeps: Mag roader (1000 hp, Ice/Water weak, Fire/Wind block9 have wheel, an attack that will input muddle, so better take care of them quick, but don’t forget his little buddy, Mag roadie (500 hp, Fire/Water weak, Ice/Wind block) that use strong physicals to nuke anything that have muddle, so better cure it quickly. Locke can stream-roll them with our shiny new Storm blade

h8TVtup.png

But them, boss fight!!! ; Number 128 has major changes: He use Net (stop ST attack) at the start of the battle and both of his arms (Saber and Rapier if you wonder) uses Regen and Haste X to help him to bring the pain upon you

6s0nHPP.pngsMnq2D4.png

First thing: delete his front arm, can be a nuisance because heals Number 128 and then seizure him to delete his regen. Finally, start using all the water-attacks that you have (or non-elemental if you lack of them) to bring him down. Don’t forget heal often, because once the lost arm appears, he will use Delta Attack, and in this stage, it’s a KO to anybody

tVS33mX.pngh8LYlg1.png

Gau takes the big price by using a big teardrop to destroy the asshole

0KL196B.gif

SURPRISE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

tUvu0pH.png

Now while escaping, Chaser made his appear: 3000 hp, bolt/water weak and ice block, he is quite the pain in the ass. Can use Mega bolt, Stunner like his predecessor, and Cold Dust, an attack that inflict the strange Freeze status, is like stop but can only be cured by a fire spell to the face…

ptUYXSr.png

Even after his death is annoying: he summons three Cyborgs (also, you can see Gau and Locke doing some interpretative dances).

v8QFM69.png

We reach the exit and Setzer ask for Celes, putting even more depression into Locke’s mind

eLXDyiY.pngZSvb1oJ.png

Kefka, seeing that his flawless strategy fail, goes nuts and now tries to kill us

wT9n9UB.pngVpQyAce.png

Setzer: Master of puns

wwmTLYE.gifUh-oh: I think Kefka want us death

LASDL6c.gifGau!!!

3LDzGMY.png

And then we end up here, this fight if the definition of “you better not dick around of you will be death in 2 seconds”, Crane A and B uses Fire/Bolt 2 to charge up their energy to thrown a magnitude (earth MT attack) to make you fall on your ass every three turns

5m26a3v.gifILx0BoJ.gif

Cyan and Locke use their respective espers to make more bearable this battle

QB757bT.png8QB6iZh.png

xFY8pMU.pngJNhnvOv.png

While Gau and Setzer do their thing against our foes, focus on one of them and make a quick work of it. If you wait too long the damage will pile up and you can’t keep it up with the healing (I had to repeat this fight five times before I succeed)

8Z2AOvi.pngwzKu8lY.png

Even when you are halfway though, the crane that was left alone uses barrier and cast tier 2 elemetal spells, so make it quick

I wrap up this in the next update

Edited by ronlyn

Did you miss me?

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part Twenty seven: How to make a baby

6uzSWio.gif

Last time, we escape from Kefka dirt’s hands and dispatch some annoying bosses, so let’s see our team…

xbjeLMd.png

I2SMsQH.gifWho is Terra?

wwmTLYE.gifOh, she is an ex-imperial soldier that can burn you and makes a BBQ with your ashes if you dare to touch her boobs… and that when she’s having a good day

I2SMsQH.gif...WHAT?!?!?!?

CSU0dnQ.png

We reach the always beautiful Zozo and in front of Terra, something happen... (And why the Figaro brothers are there? Damn, Banon must be very annoying)

jdGmD0F.png

nY0fy0i.pngI remember; this is… father?

I2SMsQH.gifD-did she just call that stone her father?!?!?

RM9lQTt.gifCalm down, things gonna get even more awkward soon…

CNfywnR.pngUsJbjgw.png9QuOPV6.png

“One day, daddy was screwing around, when suddenly…”

3kIwYzD.png3QcraEQ.png

“For whatever reason, found a woman and because she was the only thing that wasn’t a men, he abduct her”

tKbd95z.png

“When she wakes up, dad start his flirty by giving her an ugly pendant”

zFHeRae.pngS5Uzblr.png

“Mom then tells about her story: she was escaping of the human world, the people there was as dumb as a table, and because she was on her late ten’s, she was at her gothic phase”

s85YhOx.png

“But of course, arrive at a lost civilization wasn’t part of her plans, and she was leaving the next day… And she just do that and everyone live happy, THE END!!!”

DS1FfB4.gifEmm Terra, are thou hiding something?

nY0fy0i.pngOkay, okay, I will tell the rest, sheesh…

wKd1hoZ.png

“The next day, the Elder just tell him that search for her and tell her about his love”

bbTFjq4.pngIg6U3OF.png

Atam0HN.gifI don’t want to have a baby yet!!!

og0O170.gifThere is a theory among us that say: “When you are about to thrown all out, just pull it out!!”

Atam0HN.gifBut that just an idea…

og0O170.gifAnd... why we just…

E8ifAXb.png

“Of course, that fails miserably, and out of nowhere…”

wx9LdwD.gif

nY0fy0i.pngTwo sparkles come together and I was born!!!

8zgayF4.gifTerra… about that…

wwmTLYE.gifJust shut up!!! Let her last trails of innocence in peace!!!

RXYW49s.pngcqOyIh9.pngDm22ADi.png

“When I was two years old, bad guys reaches the place and start raping all espers around the door”

aQO7Ev5.pngOPdfAHj.png

“The Elder was about to put a barrier to repel the attackers, and mom gave her approval of the motion, but…”

Uso6zI5.pngThis is her fault, because she is a human!!!

eXnIyo0.pngOf course! She brings them to our hiding place!!!

6XnPq7V.pngV04INei.png

“Those fucking racists have to ruin it all!!! And then, mom escapes to the gate with me in her arms”

bZ7LCQ1.png

“At the gate, only mom, dad and I remain; all the others were toss outside by the seal”

U8MM7pl.png

“When suddenly, we were caught by the storm and we fly ten feet’s across the sky, Wheee!!!!”

iapmqkR.gif

“Mom wake up, and see an old man have her baby (me if you didn’t get it, moron), and tried to save me, getting stab in the process”

ONWY1YQ.png

“Finally, a heavy laugh was heard as the door was closing, to never be open again…”

izRGEa3.gif

L8bepoy.pngqhN0z6Q.pngTz0nGh2.png

After the story, Terra and Co. just want to go into Narshe to mock up Banon

iWIJCQS.png

I2SMsQH.gifBTW, the name is Setzer, and I have a casino that can fly across the sky

nY0fy0i.pngHmm, sounds better that the boy raised by monsters…

(Inside the blackjack)

LJcbuzI.png

I2SMsQH.gif I.DO.MIND

CglpAbA.pngM07QGAy.png

I2SMsQH.gif… Here’s the manual… (Locke 1, Setzer 3)

oyqsT1g.png862IGvL.png

Ohhh, sorry: (Locke 1, Setzer 4)

PmVMkIR.png

Now inside the airplane, we have one new option: strip everyone of their clothes because we can

3nVcXKq.png

And for the time being, all the party arrangement gonna be inside this place…for now…

uRnX4AU.pngRsMF3g7.pngfzU7O5b.png

Before do anything: I choose a “random” party and go inside Narshe where a soldier is waiting for us

4qSZQMM.png

Banon try to be competent and want an explanation of what happen…

XhSaTzk.gif

And of course doesn’t hear anything and say: Let’s go to that gate!!!

7YhkrgW.pngI5d2Kv7.png

DA0IgPL.png52zo5Pp.png

nY0fy0i.pngYeah!! I will do it!!!

Rx5XMex.pngI was about to go and ask the favor to the moogle, but you are fine, I suppose…

4FKi58N.png3sgp2K0.png9mr63wq.png

Before leaving this freezer, we got inside here and guess what: A random coyote open the chest…

Locke, you are so useless…

mapDztF.gif

aPzPs86.png

What then?!?!? Is he Danny phantom, or everyone but me can pass across the walls like nothing?

fir85ew.pngSJ3qXrB.png

We give him chase until we reach the resting place of the esper (And you will find soon enough who that white juggernaut is…)

3ZhRwaw.png

When we reach there, he threat a moogle to death, he will succeed?

wEiFs9P.gif

xFz89Xv.png

Let just say that he was the one in troubles.Now, we have two choices: one new character on the left side, and a useless item on the right.... hmmm, hard choice...

p1Nhhc3.pngCi9sn3U.png

(BTW, despite what the game tells to you, you get another pair of goggles… not that they are worth lose one new character)

(We got these moogle out of his predicament, when suddenly…)

xBurhqe.gifHey, thanks!!!

BwD65H6.gif

yitCUKf.pngs8lzmaI.png

Here is our first optional character: Mog: Is quite the strange one, and you’ll see this very soon…

u2irqvd.png

He’s the voice of the creators, so expect this kind of commentaries

AzbEGUa.pngVoMRgpL.png

Meanwhile, Lone Wolf throws himself into a long fall…

Q6WNKUc.jpg

And now we know of who is he descendent!!!

LeVFBRD.pngqRtmnJa.png

That’s good Mog, keep walking out of the crime scene…

Sorry for the delay, see you soon!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Some info before going into action:

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part twenty eight: Extra I – Dance-Dance Revolution

OK787ZF.png

The last time, a stuffed bear joins the party and now, let’s teach him some moves!!!... Of course, we have some new espers to master, so how we gonna do that?

Ys6UGbF.pngUUdT5iK.png3qEBPQx.png

To make our lives A LOT easier: we went back to Narshe’s caves and this time, we trigger the alarm to fight Pug: he’s only do one action: show his weakness to fire, and before you ask, don’t attack him with fire, or you will be OHKO by step mine and knife, and why we do this? He doesn’t give any exp…

oSdEKfZ.pngLa0DxxU.png

… but that sexy 25 spell points make it up for that!!! This easy outclass Quimera’s farming to master all the spells on WoB, so I spend 15 minutes with the crew, so for now on, I only focus on their EL (Esper levels) and build up my killing machines

iRaLTaN.png

After the slaughter, we finally do the principal objective of this little extra

gBxS1EP.pngz1qAiCD.pngkkEtq6M.png

Teach Mog how to be broken: All dances are revamped and now they fill a roll to make all of them unique. Wind Song is the Wind/Healing dance, you will use it pretty much in all random battles because free your main healer of spend all of his mp on keep alive the party, and do wind damage, that of course, any enemy on this mod have it as weakness, but do awesome damage because of his Battle Power along with earth attacks. You can get it as simple as go outside Narshe’s outskirts

8OUcp7T.pngEebhCnR.pngi9XgwgN.png

The next in our list is found on forest, Forest suite is all good if you want is random damage of both wind and fire, along with some status heal. This one can save your ass if bad breath is toss at you, and can do awesome fire damage with elf fire, so there’s that

yhnJSp6.png

Also, see this attack? Fire Dance will be spam A LOT in the next update

YmG4uwx.pnggQXsXBC.pngsDyi19u.png

Next up, in the dessert outside Figaro, Desert Aria make his appear: Is an awesome group - control dance that will assure devastating damage on your agressors, and if you have luck, can help you avoid damage

nzlOlMw.pngoMZ6uI4.pngTI8CTmZ.png

Earth Blues is your perfect choice for a hybrid dance: can heal pretty well with sun bath, and will destroy anything in your sight with the earth – damage Avalanche, so this is the 2do most used dance (especially on boss battles). You’ll get it in Mt.Koltz

tZIhuZz.pngkrsRWdp.pngWoZVxsE.png

Our last one for today is Water Rondo, A.K.A the Water theme dance; Can pack quite a punch if you care to give Mog mag augments, but the downside is that Stamina is also need so Mog doesn’t eat dirt each time he want to dance outside this environment , so make your choice: build up Mag for better damage, or stamina so he can heal more and doesn't fail to do it often?

PGdvZTB.png

Here, have a random pick showing Sabin frying some fish and Medusas for the lunch… BTW, where this dance is obtained? In the serpent trench as always, but now what?

ZnU3Bah.pngDRFSCHL.png

Easy: Walk all the way back at the Velt to grab our airship, isn’t that funny?

Gc2HCgb.pngvMxNacW.png

There are Drain and Break: two spells that make short work of both healing duties and random battles

82N6iZM.pngzs0yXXy.png

xBurhqe.gifOuch! Stop grabbing my fur-ball, you suckers!

nY0fy0i.pngEmm… Mog, we ar- huh? Where is he?

xBurhqe.gifWHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT?!?!? JUST RUN DAMMIT!!!!!!!

ss8G6po.png

The things we do just because a roach touch our hair…

MRl7w4M.pngPT2FDDG.png

Whatever, once we reach our flying casino, we go into Tzen

TuCTJ5z.png4wkCAuk.png3RyWVX5.png

If you pay attention, this dude over here was already mention on this LP, the first viewer that make a quote of where he appear and what I say about him, will get a significant choice that will change some battles in the last portion of the BoW (ohh, and Seraph joins our esper list)

0PfRknS.png

Finally, our crew over here will take the lead inside the Sealed Cave, so see you there!!!

Edited by ronlyn

The Water Rondo can be missed. Because you cannot learn this dance in the dark world. (World Of Ruin)

You don't need to see him; Just one little clue: read all my comments on my misadventures inside vector, and guess it

Edited by ronlyn

Now everything gonna get spicy!!! :

Let’s Play Final Fantasy VI Brave New World Part twenty nine: And the magic fuck everything once again…

kzza6PL.pngQhOnlCV.png

Last time, Terra go around the world in search for some shiny stones and strange places to learn break-dance and weird things like that, but at last, we are in front of the imperial checkpoint, but before we step in, here, have a VERY strange and useful thing: The healing shiv is a new content to BNW and can be equip by Locke, Shadow and Setzer; of course, the catch is that this little knife have a neat secret…

9XpIYZz.pngtD1FRaU.png69F4wl9.png

But more of that later, Terra wonders where the fuck are the guards, they aren’t in Albrook: we stock our dried meat there, and Edgar makes sure that every women escape and enlist the Imperial army; Nowadays, our crew enter the spooky Sealed Cave and found a rather awesome weapon: Demosbane will stream roll everything here if you bother to bring Locke/Setzer with you

wFXHOIb.png

Also, the enemies over here are glass-cannons: Apparition is the evolution of Spirit, 600 hp and fire/holy weak along with poison absorb, so you know what I gonna do…

a12aAih.png

RM9lQTt.gifTHAT THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU, BITCH!

Yeah!!! Sabin will kick some tails here

Le8QBCd.pngORDiQxZ.png

We grab an amazing revivify in our way to the first obstacle here: The bridges will change every five seconds, and if don’t reside on a safe spot, you will experiment the pain of burn your ass with lava

HW13WEL.pngXUDzocJ.png

We get two very useful items if we care to grab them…

hwzYIcQ.png

Along with some nasty enemies: Jinn and Zombone (1000 and 2500 hp) have the typical undead weaknesses/absorptions, but they are annoying and dangerous in their own way: Jinn uses whirlpool, which drains hp and mp that he lost, and Zombone like his little bro, uses the always annoying Bone ability. Walking into the next room, we found:

gJgCiv6.pngC546Cyh.png

- Amazing treasures

pMy265w.pngbrrdNNt.png

- Derp falls and switches

Nw2EPE4.png

- strange illusions brought by our moguri while sending these fiends to hell... again

LBvH7Dw.png

- And even more useless enemies ( Wight and Antares are only evolution of they counterparts, and as they, are pushovers)

7C94SXv.pngWBdXGc1.png

Then, Terra reaches lvl 12 and learns fire 2, making more of a joke this place. Edgar was about to equip Unicorn to improve his poor hp pool, but then I decide to do it later, when the enemies are really a threat

8WstsIx.pngF8mQFvW.png7FzMDRw.png

En route to the esper’s gate, we found two switches; the one on the left triggers a REAL HARD FIGHT: Ninja have a whopping 2500 hp (Shadow… why you are so squishy?!?!?), Poison weak and fire/wind block. This dude over here can destroy whatever party you bring to this place, even Edgar/Sabin combo with Bio blaster/Dual-poison claws will take two-three turns to bring him down the ropes, and he meanwhile spam water/fire/bolt scrolls, along with the annoying vanish spell (A.K.A “fuck-you no jutsu”)

FS3wE2T.pngdnSuGBi.png

In his last moments, he mumbles about hidden treasures, don’t worry, I will give you my condolences while taking them ;)

8SLsyCH.pngv1VtIcr.png

You know? If I wasn’t that determinate to reach the sealed door before the end of this update, I would laugh at the fact that our protagonists haven’t die yet for hallucinations for inhalation of sulfur (Final Fantasy’s logic in all his glory, people!)

YDrEBbA.pngFEbWdjA.pngKwNUgYF.pngXfSdGJ3.png0E44Fwn.png

As I promise, I strip all the hidden treasures for this room (R.I.P derp dude) but I quickly regain my composure when I see that beautiful Ninja star in my pocket, this item will be useful later on

E5zigTO.pngc1XSR89.pngtZBxhAb.png

After we found a hidden way to a chest and a puzzle with switches and buttons, we go back and press this button to a hidden room…(where it is? Find out, mhuahahahaha!!!)

qWXJM0y.pngfRyGyNA.png}

C9yKf9U.png7jET9jA.png

That have one new item for us: The phoenix tears are the replacement of the magicite shards, revives a character with 50% of his max hp, making them A LOT MORE reliable and useful that a stone that can randomly summon the shit-tastic Stray esper (seriously, has anyone like, EVER, used stray as a summon?)

4whhgJY.png

Her it’s a chest wit- the hell game?!?!? Don’t do this to me!!!

u9Hcrvc.png

Then I realize that unlocks a bridge to this booty here.

Hg9kdAR.png

Here showing something that several people can found by messing up with ZSNES textures, and no, we can’t open that chest…

vVKMG9S.pngqGKF1Ou.png

After some walking, the final spot in this voyage appears:

nY0fy0i.pngSo… this is the gate…

xBurhqe.gifYeah … I don’t feel that good guys, go ahead!

nY0fy0i.pngWhatever, Edgar, move out!

8zgayF4.gifThe ladies first, my darling… OUCH! My nuts!!!

nY0fy0i.pngAnd what about you Sabin?

RM9lQTt.gif

pSuEWf6.png

nY0fy0i.pngWhat a dicks...

VwzpWIx.gifIndeed, my beautiful marionette!

K6z0UnF.pngm32CFgs.png

xBurhqe.gifAnd where is our pay?

VwzpWIx.gifOh, is right here in my pocket, let me search … Wait one moment…You assholes!!!

YZfFxKM.pngv7wi0s2.png

Whatever we just gonna pummel his ass…

2rshUc0.png3Zlp4ve.png

And see how he escapes while two mooks try to kill u…Wait, What?!?!?!?!?

ScmuxCH.png

So yeah, BTB thought that was kind of pointless that a door sealed away long, long ago, was open in like, five seconds, so he hack in a little surprise: this fight is hard, The Phalanx (5000 hp, poison weak/wind block) are quite competent, Guillotine will destroy anyone in the front row (BTW, you start the fight ambush by the enemy), Harvester is hard-code to be used when you feel cocky and spam muddle, they heal themselves, and Demi/Protect/Shell are toss to make your life ever more harder

i2KD9jX.png

After some beating up, Kefka appears and tries to cheese you with Tier-2 spells,Bio and Doom, so make quick work of the remains of those two, to finally slap Kefka’s face to end this fight

hNVLLdM.png

In the meantime, Terra just do some strange neon-light shenanigans as she transform into her esper form

GHeU5uI.png

Sorry, but you are out of reach; Call later…

mqbixF9.gifDamn! I knew I should buy that long-distance service!!!

a9UOjl7.png

Even Kefka recognize the big flaw of Banon’s idea

Rsq0Ffn.png

We confirm this more further by getting rekt by our friend Bahamut over here. Terra must be the key to resolve this, right?

mqbixF9.gifHey son, are you on dopes?

RiMRgLX.png5uH8wz0.png

Nevermind… See you soon as we try to make a calm and logical speech with our antagonist, IN HIS OWN EMPIRE…

Edited by ronlyn