Let`s Play Final Fantasy VI: Brave New World

Ronlyn

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty Two: Crystal Memories

zhkTvO4.png

Last time, I continue with my mission of extinct all dragon kind of the Earth (Yup, this haven’t happen before, nope). Now I’m in front of the well-known Narshe, in search of any sight of life

6UHcndq.pngAqXJEPv.png

Things aren’t exactly looking good once you start to visit the houses: All of them are locked and you need our trusty Thief Treasure Hunter to open all of them

XAy0DYC.png

Even worse: Some Monsters got inside the city, making it indeed a dungeon of sort: Cerberus (5000 hp, ice block) are the ultimate version of the wolf’s family, counter you with Red fang even if you do nothing to them because they are awful. Nastidon (8000 hp, fire weak, and ice/wind block) is also very dangerous throwing blizzard and the dreadful Absolute 0, which can’t kill, but guess how can?

rMIO4zh.pngBMN5ZT6.pngPGsmsYo.png

Going inside the weapon shop, there is a hidden room leading to….

N8wRSxT.png

The strangest dude you will ever know, hooray!!! (And no Locke, you still are the worst thief/spy, don’t get your hopes up ¬_¬)

e7c9G9n.pngk9pF0Mv.png

xBurhqe.gifWait a sec, how you even know that those stones are magicite? Even Arvis died on Vector

T9u9s8r.gifSimple: The birds told me

NOnPmKc.gifI knew they were up to something!!!

SbDq2hg.pngrLpEGEp.pngjPrRwxy.png

Yeah….. let’s just walk slowly to the door and….. *run*

I5Q9c0y.pngrusQjWU.png

*teleport back* did you say “gift”?

yZzaMDW.png0r3pIS6.pngkg0MEUX.png

So yeah: This is a hard choice indeed……those two are Terra/Celes exclusive swords and they pack quite a punch, but for build sake/fun, I get the Apocalypse for Terra

dnpp9T0.pngu6rtc3A.png

Doesn’t look that threatening, right? This is her damage input WITHOUT any equipment boosting her stats (Flare did around 1500-2000 damage for the record), so yeah, I got a flash and new Glass Cannon to drop at enemies

cIyFg7j.png7xYlKsz.png

Our next stop is this house that has the only NPC in Narshe that act with logic and gave us a good response

6vrOmCH.png6Z93ekE.png2z5cAtv.png

He also gave us something………… “nice” for say it in some way……

m9twVAV.pngIbhu95D.pngcMvzo9I.png

Of course, since our heroes for some reason didn’t learn the magic words: F*ck you!!! , we are force to wield a curse shield………. Why, thank you old man (¬_¬)*

t29hPFh.png

Before going into the plot, I check this chest which I left all alone back then in the WoB

siyxidZ.pngcuFJRza.pngfJ3sMJp.png

Before, I would fight a dinosaur which dies in a breeze and left a tonic, but now he replace it when you hit lvl 25: Tonberry (40000 hp, fire weak) is one of those enemies you gonna see only once in your life, but you will always remember: for Jesus Christ sake, inflict mute on him and kill him fast……..

oIlKxrH.pngXkcc6rj.png

Or his dead streak will start and you may not survive: the first three he just come close to you and counter with Step mine to kill off the offender, and if you think that with this is bad enough…….

RnhH2HV.png

On his three turn he will start spamming Chef knife, an instant kill move that is guaranteed to be hate until the last days of everyone’s lifes, of course if you for some reason thought that Cyan/Strago/Setzer/Mog was a good party to deal with this…. Please just put you fastest characters and spam phoenix down until he is down for the count

Kbj4A08.pngFdOXTAq.png

We are bestow with the bone club: Gau’s exclusive weapon which can easily be the most broken thing until now, taking the fact that some rages gives you multipliers to your physical attacks

Wn80g23.png

I change my party: Cyan haven't see the light of day for a while, Gau is Gau and Mog came because plot trigger

KSPZlFq.pngg2il1Tv.png

Inside the battlefield when we kick Kefka ass once again, w found another dragon with palette problems

YgckHna.pngBqxjEtI.pngKM5KBAY.png

His thematic is Ice, so expect Ice 3 to kill someone if is concentrate to said person

iawBhC4.pngHXJLacK.png

Ms.Overkill inst disappointing, don't you think?

Ilznjzd.pngQ8KUHsY.png

Gau in the head of battle, decide to spam the moves that the boss blocks naturally and don't us his 2/3 hurtmore move to deal 4000 damage. Boy, you are going into the bottom of my tier list if you kept this up

7C7LuAK.png8PYk6rz.pngkezSSvQ.png

Cold dust and Northern Cross are there to inflict the dreadful Freeze status. However, Mog's Sun bath can dispel said status (STOP THE PRESSES!!! SOMETHING HAS LOGIC IN FFVI!!!!)

AJOjIp4.png

After 5 minutes or so, Gau decides to do something worth my time

5Vrp88u.pngrrR8D6z.pngXXtDsM3.png

But we're still screw: Ice cross can easily freeze your ENTIRE TEAM and there little that you can do aside of see how Surge (a good reason to have someone spam red bulls) and Snow ball wipe out the team

YoXvSiw.pngwKFzZrF.png

Finally, Step Mine is there to brush some salt in your wounds

YYoApOB.pngHr8DVkK.png

Play smarter, not harder: Keep someone on wait until something happens an revive the lucky one, then wait for an attack cold dust and destroy the hell out of him

jui2lNE.png

Sheeesh, FINALLY!!!!!

tFKBa1G.pngufXncOo.png

The winning prize for all of this pain is worth: The Snow Muffler is the best gear (in the defense department) for Gau/Mog as you can see

lGTE1TP.png

Going up, we found our old friend out in the ice field:

wwmTLYE.gifNot this again...... Terra: Go back at the falcon, we handle this

nY0fy0i.png WAIT!!! he's reacting to us...... he feels.... sad.....

TstSHvn.png6rhEIIC.pngTGC4xyB.png

b8x87Dn.pnghx6nXZc.png

Quick recap of the struggle: Use fire. For nothing

Sz2gOxx.pngnnPMr8n.png

4FRVyur.pngcsYh55P.png

Tritoch, seeing that the humanity (or at least us) have hopes, gave out his power in wait that we finally stop all this madness

zq0Cwjw.png

Sadly, that have to wait, see you next time!!!

Edited by ronlyn

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty Three: Stuffed Buddies

VWdbZOB.png

Last time, Terra pays a visit to his BFF Tritoch and gets to herself a new magicite to our collection. But now it seems like the game wants us dead. Of course, since I’m a logical being, there is only one choice to be taken……..

oEda8Yj.png

... And that is to drop the hell out into the ground, because this is FFVI, what else did you expect? (¬_¬)

VAlIrkc.png

Inside this cave, we have several ways to proceed, but be careful……..

Td95RsX.png

This is one hell of a way to stop people to grab you things: there are several traps under your nose and no, they don’t lead you to a secret chest, so better avoid them (you can spot them by looking carefully; the floor is darker to give you a hint)

5vV7wFi.png4yLmZQK.png

Ceritops (2500 hp, water weak, bolt absorb), Kiwok (4000 hp, earth block) and Tomb thumb (1500 hp, water/poison weak) are there to remind you that there are other status aliments aside of seizure/muddle/slow. They can put Imp on you (green cherries, anyone?), poison and mute, meaning that this place is AWFUL to magic users, even if they can end these battles quickly

foaTAMJ.png

Sadly for them, Gau and his OPness have reached new levels with his new toy

htf02LX.png

Door #1 gave us a chest with a trap, I guess it’s time for more…………….

OQM8Te7.png

RAGEQUIT!!!! (Seriously, these Tonberries can make you hate this game so easily if you don’t have mute that isn’t funny)

74kmhPQ.png

Even worse: The prize isn’t worth the trouble if you care to grab it inside Narshe’s School -_-lll

ZquXav2.pngme4oVpn.png

We backtrack to the entry and go inside the middle tunnel to grab our chest (what a pisser, at least have some prizes worth of my time)

4m07qEX.png6GhTbpM.png

Popper (1500 hp, fire weak, bolt block) is as pathetic as all of his incarnations, just ignore him (BTW, the rage use by Gau, if anyone guess it, I give the lucky one a good prize)

Zt0ZBPH.pngkw7VDQv.pngafIrSUV.png

Hermit (2500 hp, water weak, ice block) are quite resilient if you don’t have any water attack, so I recurred to an alternative: They don’t have any status resistance, I got Malboro rage, so what happens next is both tragic and hilarious (BTW, Strago can learn it, for maximum trolling)

lMn5naL.pngox4AsnN.pngeRdgVwc.png

eJqIsvh.pngbm1U0iy.png

Back to our journey, we get some stairs down and witness what would happen if you indeed get fooled by those holes: this is the room that you could have went and that Moogle Hide can be get easily, so again, no reason to fall inside those holes, so stop being so naïve and-

BanrH4j.png

OHH, A PULL; LET ME PUSH IT!!!

mUf9Ov4.pngqPlEy9o.png

DAMMIT!!! (I deserve that one, thought)

Y1M7n3F.png

I go back and check this other one instead….

7pU8Kt6.png

To fall in our asses once again (This must be a good thing for Strago’s back, don’t you agreed?)

r9nIHky.pngoRGFQDi.pngoAQ67hE.png

Please, PLEASE wait a moment before grab that thing and heal, and if you want to,you can even get some ice block/absorb equipment on your characters. You will give me thanks later

aY1S1ke.png

Without any remorse for robbing someone else stuff, we got Terrato to our list of magical stones

bS1GUug.png

To find out that we will actually get in troubles for get inside someone’s home and start checking everything in your sight (How could have guess?...... Really, this is actually very surprising)

gwOHkxJ.pngzUeSiT8.png

We get to fight Umaro Yeti and we immediately find out what is all about this battle overall

n2ZCgjS.pngzgmbLGJ.png4qVotJg.png

Evasion is the key here: healing is as useful as attack a Bomb with fire: Just kept Image/Golem up, and you will be golden

S33nT8I.pngHMR4ru5.pngUF3YVME.png

Mog is the star of the show: Black Belt + Fire rod procs are way too OP to handle by our little buddy here. Strago is in 2do place just because he is weak to both Poison and Fire, leaving Raze to tear his ass apart. However the old man is so slow……. Gau didn’t steal that spot just because……..

lRcw0MG.png4qVotJg.pngnBgUvSU.png

He and Sabin both share the 3th one: Gau and Cerberus rage are the perfect match to this fight: x3 damage, 1/3% of Image and Ice immunity is pretty here, but useless if you keep thrown Mirage to the same person; Sabin on the other side, keeps Mog and Strago MP pool on green numbers with Chakra and is our nurse in case of emergencies

WXXRYJk.pngAsDG47C.pngI3Izp2f.png

Of course, since this is so easy, Yeti gets out of control when you deplete half of his health, by granting himself Haste, Safe and Shell; Even worse: He start using Ice Breeze, which will outright kill anyone without ice Inmunity/absorb equipment or auto-shell. His physicals just get worse by making them more common and do three in a turn (Ohh, and I almost forgot: He attacks and counter everything with Haymaker)

LVDe1Nj.png

After his defeat however, he ends up like he lives: Like a loser

C8kpPdg.pngP5gSVs8.png

Mog step up and try to force him into our party…….

rJItCTw.pngBSZ72K2.png

With good results!!! (He was seen before inside this LP, spot the image and you will choose another important thing later)

MNrAma2.pngXIktGB1.png8nuYJa0.png

What a nice and warm friendship they have, don’t you think?

urrTlo8.pngeHEAO3O.png

We follow the stairs to once again, fall into the ground, but for the last time…………… For now (Strago REALLY needs a new chiropractor by this point)

jqBFdr8.gif

We warp back to World 8 the Falcon in search for more adventures in the exciting WoR, see you next time!!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty four: The soul of the artist

ZPxfA9u.pngctoOVUw.png

Since the last update we found an oversize fluffy pet inside a cave, now we gonna get ourselves inside another strange place to get another secret character because final fantasy

ozRxpJQ.png

I also take my time and took Edgar’s second-to last tool from south Figaro now that I have money

TOeYDyf.png

If you have played before the game, the place where I stand was a good grinding spot in vanilla FFVI WoB, and back then I could have fight those beasts if wasn’t for pugs. Ehhh, I hate their spell spam thought, so better of having them extinct. Walk here for a while and…………

anVDGmT.pngpYO4d8i.png10gy1Aw.png

You found this friend over here: Zone Eater in the vanilla version, is a survive battle when you have to ask him nicely if he can swallow you, however BNW gets things way too far and now you have to earn the privilege of get eaten by said fiend. Figures

5KYCBwW.pngSDWX6ih.png71Acihw.png

Take him like a boss: you don’t want to miss that float status never…………

FU6yV8O.pngD9qhBPt.png3xzcfu8.png

Or painful things can happen (BTW, powerful physicals to shut down everything)

ePiMW87.gif

And this is why Edgar is my 2do favorite after Sabin: The Defibrillator is a buffed version of phoenix tears and can easily top out an unit HP when it’s use with a full Magic focus build (Still, I used wherever I can because of the giggles :D)

MU6hSny.png8mXOVKI.pngDSDCB34.png

OK, things are getting hectic, when he’s gonna……

BOfCILN.gif

Never mind. Locke can suck a dick, not going back for him

2gV8UeZ.png

Inside Moby Dick, we found nothing less than a full-fledge dungeon for us…….. This is taking things way too far FFVI (¬_¬)

qnIuSHv.png

Not this again……..

glK1tKx.pngyV0NmNL.pngjiu28tx.png

So yeah: Shinobi (5000 hp, poison weak, fire/wind block) is like a nightmare coming true: Of course, everyone is powerful enough to survive his Scrolls attacks (and you can steal some of them), but remember, kunai will mostly kill you anyway because his friend over, the Tapdancer (5000 hp, poison/water weak, fire block) right there, will blow your people with Fire 3 and berserk/Muddle to properly block off your magic

DrjS31r.pngrs5dHA1.png

Bio Blaster got his chance to shine again however, as everything except one particular enemy is weak to it (also, random steal)

9i90rQ5.png

Going further, we found these sons of a- Oh sorry, sorry…… these “LOVELY” Childs of god: these grooms can easily make you hate this place if you aren’t careful. If for any chance they even perk at you…………

UnaOFwk.pngrqyQHM2.png

You will fall on your ass into the floor below and you have to backtrack and redo that all over again (why game, WHY?!!?!?!?)

YhBFxew.png1nXSLJF.png

Of course, everything can’t be bad; the Blizzard Orb gave 25% more magical damage to whoever equips it and also has a hidden special effect on certain characters

vgIhPkm.pngVwI5mFi.png

Next enemies on the list are: Wart Puck (6400 hp, ice weak, bolt block) which are there to reduce your hp with Demi and Quartr, and even worse, destroy you with repose (sleep attack) and then use Sharpness (uses his stamina deal damage); Ogor (4800 hp, undead) is the same as Orog, but with more hp and a more dangerous Holy spam

t0ZBvQ1.pngcfxqLWv.png

The final dude to go thought this cave is O-bake (3000 hp, undead); They use the fabulous and funny whirlpool attack that you can surely remember from Atma, so there is your reference of how powerful is (oh, and they can give you the zombie status, because why not)

SlMVXXe.png5Vi7ReB.pngGxIAaMF.png

The treasures found here are top-tier: The Magical Brush randomly cast the regen spell on the target when gets healed, and the Sage Stone (now Strago/Mog/Locke only) gave the powerful X-magic command, that let you use TWO spells on the same turn, however only Locke is really gonna get any benefit of it with his revive spells and Fire 3 spam, because Strago have a way more interesting game with Lores and Mog’s MP is lackluster for Quake spam

6ND0JeH.png

Ohhh this room….. You know? I appreciate when the game tries to spice up things to make the experience go more smooth……

ezgif-89266560.gif

But THIS isn’t the right way to do it: the ceiling comes down every 5 seconds, and you have to get inside the safe spots to survive or else, a game over screen gonna pop up in front of you. This wouldn’t be as bad if you save every time you reach a save spot, if you don’t, good luck pummel Zone Eater all over again…………. (It doesn’t help that you can’t really see the spots where you are supposed to land on, so I hope you are doing this with save-states)

euOAVz7.pngGE8i37t.pngg0XlL7R.png

cz11Uq5.pngMaNYEAZ.png

The treasures calms my anger somehow, especially the almighty Aegis Shield, that gave auto-haste to the wearer

6umFQnw.pnglOMoqrO.png

The room before our target is yet another telegraphed jump room, but less annoying and with the last toy for Edgar’s wonderful tool’s belt: The Mana Battery is one of the strong reasons to give Edgar a Magical approach to his build, as I gonna show later

UYl4HZi.png

Oh here you are…….You know how much pain I have to go thought to just see you?!?!?!?

FKUUnvp.pngVv0hERq.png

Our 2do and last secret character shows up and I’m gonna make sure to exploit all of his benefits

nWRqQKY.pngjEDovSt.png

wwmTLYE.gif………..You know that your “working place” is inside a giant worm with deadly traps, don’t you?

aOVRQqR.pngOq5K3C4.pngfZFUYIr.png

8zgayF4.gifWhat a creepy man…..

VjVHNyd.gifWhat a creepy man …..

8zgayF4.gifStop doing that!!!

VjVHNyd.gifStop doing that!!!

8zgayF4.gifSo that’s it, huh……

VjVHNyd.gifSo that’s it, huh……

8zgayF4.gifI like dicks!!!!!

VjVHNyd.gifYou like dicks!!!!!

8zgayF4.gif……….

VjVHNyd.gif……….

8zgayF4.gif…………. Let’s go…….

1StLYeE.png

Poor Gogo……. The only thing worth of his/her art inside the airplane is nothing else than fluffy, but how can blame him/her? There aren’t many choices either…..

J7S4kPZ.pngFKiqcZH.png

Seeing his stats, he/she is a pushover don’t worth of my time at the first look, however, press the A button at the status screen and………

JrsplaI.png

SHAZZAM!!!! He can use ALL the commands available in the game, this bring him/her into top tier if you know what you are doing with him/her (his only weaknesses are the inability of gain esper levels and his/her way too average stats)

6tu9gWG.pngZuXgxDZ.png

One really good option for him/her is Thrown/Lore/Bushido combo: Gave him/her Stam+ gear and watch this murder machine obliterate all on his/her path and heal good hp regardless of his magic stat with holy wind (also, image is op at random battles)

hAOQsuz.png

Umaro can also contribute to the damage output very dramatically; however you really want to grant him the honor of wear a Blizzard orb……

ZcxIveD.png7ueKL9j.png

To get a OP magical attack……. just look at that is on Terra’s Morphed levels of brokenness!!!!

g9kvLD7.pngmivlHxt.pngXgHfiK4.png

Since I was bored and the update was too short, let’s finally tackle Doom Gaze

uJgqd0S.png

I don’t get tired of saying this: THANKS for gave us this time-save option: It was really annoying in vanilla getting yourself inside a fight with that thing at low levels and get utterly rekt

hTnol9U.pngi8rTUD2.png6EOxKO6.png

We found it, and he of course starts the show with Doom

XkkWo2f.pngPFJ5cq4.pngFje486S.png

Battle-wise, this is either very easy or harsh: You are really just looking at a RNG random battle which can be a joy ride if he just spam Doom, or way too annoying if he decides to thrown Wind Slash and Doom Gaze (Death sentence attack….. hence the name) no-stop

r4Gi0Zc.pngaDA0Zr9.png0INEV6K.png

Terra shove into Celes face why she is way better for magical damage: She haven’t got ANY magic+ EL and she still rocks when she morphs with magic+ gear and deal elemental damage (Also, Sabin was tear his ass apart with dual hell claws for about 2500 damage each)

j2zTH1k.png9eibMN9.png

Then, Edgar’s final tool comes into place: Can heal mp base of his magic, and if you focus entirely on a magic build, can easily heal near 80 mp per use, and he is fast enough to spam the hell out of it

bNYCzZq.pngVDsBefI.png

Doom Gaze can still escape after five or so turns, but I didn’t let him do that. After that cave, I lost all of my cold

KsBWzPB.pngTV9mY5B.png

Profit!!!! see you soon, as I storm a lost castle!!!

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty five (A): The story of two lost souls

FCHwlJo.pngI5GHLgh.png

Alright, last time we got ourselves a Gogo, defeat Doom Gaze and finally got Bahamut to our esper list. Now I got back inside Figaro and search this old guy for our next stop:

2BzyZDA.png

Yeah, that's you: How did you left escape four thieves and didn’t even try to follow them?

qd0JXFQ.pngAj2p4HD.pngtcayWkp.png

Inside this place, we found our first enemy: Zorathian (4800 hp, fire weak, wind block) Is the big bro of the Mantis family. Aside of the horrible Sharpness, can use Imp to troll you, but overall it isn’t that hard

Rzuc223.pngNqF2wdG.png

Everything was so nice and beautiful back then, but of course my hunger for treasures took over me and drives me over this chest……

XQPHCQz.png

WHY I WAS SO BLIND!?!?!?!? (He’s immune to mute, so tough luck for me)

ZFgGORk.png

Please game, don’t throw this kind of BS at me again, I implore you TT__TT (The avenger is our new and better Demonsbane, excellent for Shadow/Locke/Setzer)

Lv7Vmwp.pngb6rPMBi.png

uY7ccPb.pngsHMVckL.png

Pond Scum (4500 hp, fire weak, water drain) Is there to remind you that M.defense is as useful as Defense: Tsunami is an upgraded Aqua rake and there is any way to block/drain the damage, so better have some good M.defense+ gear to boot. Try to put Imp (via green cherries) on everything here: Stone can easily ruin your day

bNMn2As.pnguyvvChA.png

I eventually change Strago and his sluggish speed for Setzer, he learn Tsunami straight up so no reason to drag him anymore (also, there is our thunder absorbing shield)

ejZaUIo.png

We really need to know who is the one punching and grabbing Fenix tears and feathers to sell/put them everywhere

njK3wxK.png

Urchin (1500 hp, ice weak, bolt/water absorb) is the same as sea flower: super powerful and hard to kill without his weakness

4aXm5WS.pngxz9q6TI.png

Fr8P2fp.pngAIsihcX.png

However, Gogo and his/her new-found Magic powers can take them with ease (Seriously, where have you been on my entire life?)

6aUZgRO.pngY84l6ME.png761rECa.png

The empty one has an actual Fenix trap there, but I have a heart an let it go, so he can suffocate with everyone else inside Figaro

VzJ2zqz.png

After some ominous stairs, we found a buried castle with water enemies inside a cave below a dessert………… Nope, I still don’t get how that is possible

vhKKys6.png

The greeting consort is too nasty: Mephisto (3000 hp, earth drain) are just there to muddle you and spam Holy wind, meanwhile, Boxxy (2800 hp, ice/fire/bolt block) are just straight hated by everyone not equip with a ribbon, disaster can input ALL status effects and this time including Doom and Death sentence, so better get rid of them FAST

ZDLDbp6.png

NOnPmKc.gifWhat’s up with this place? Somehow it feels…… familiar….

wwmTLYE.gif………..

I2SMsQH.gif……….

VjVHNyd.gif………. Once upon a time, the mighty Kingdom of Burtgang stand up, protecting the peace and harmony of those villages around it…

NOnPmKc.gif...Gogo?

VjVHNyd.gifThe citizens were always under the protection of the Court of Opal, commanded by the righteous and imposing Odin, which years ago vow to protect the Queen of this land, Lirianna. His feelings towards the Queen were truly and pure… however those feeling had to be buried in order to keep intact the rules between humans and espers. Nonetheless, both carried away the task of bring prosperity to the realms and the people inside of it. But those days came to an end…………

tSwpgHn.pngDq8IHHh.png

iKhFwT2.pngMJLo9Jz.png

VjVHNyd.gifKurgis, A powerful wizard, wanted both the Queen and her Kingdom for himself, bringing up the land into a senseless war between both the Opal knights and the Scorpions of Onyx. The mighty Odin was tired and wounded after the last encounters, and the enemies took the chance to properly dismiss the Castle’s defenses

PvOtb7A.png

dX5ZvH3.gif

stReW5S.gifVanish thou!!! And carry away the weight of your impure acts upon you death…….

DZFtK7V.gif

wqvi4OZ.png

VjVHNyd.gifOdin finally confronts the evil wizard and their struggle begins. Time passed and the wounds of both opponents’ scales dramatically, until...

pJ3A55L.png

:Knoll: Jejejejejejeje........I have to give you my thanks, Knight: You really took care of the Queen; I'l make sure to give her a good bed and a beautiful ring to his finger

stReW5S.gifSTAY AWAY FROM HER, YOU FIEND!!!!

*charges*

:Knoll: Just what I wanted!!!!

97LEu4P.png76tinUt.png

VjVHNyd.gifThe brave warrior was trapped by a powerful spell, froze him into a static form that still confines him until these days…….. A statue, to watch the slow and painful fall of his kingdom……. but only one thing remained in his mind in all the process: The Queen that stole his heart……

ZDLDbp6.png

wwmTLYE.gifGogo, how do you know that?

VjVHNyd.gifGogo, how do you know that?

I2SMsQH.gif And to think that the only thing that you are suppose to do is Mimic......

VjVHNyd.gif………...

THIS PART IS TOO LONG; NEXT PART IN AN HOUR OR SO, STAY TUNED!!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty five (B): The soothing light spirit

IV3v31e.png

So…… Gogo apparently have actual knowledge of the ancient lore of this world just like Strago, huh.....That’s nice to know

796Fs4W.pngAPzWXSc.png

Ugh, these ladies over here are just too much: Lilith (6000 hp, poison/bolt weak) can be quite a issue to you mental health: Charm will drive someone into Muddle status. It wouldn't that bad if Gogo wasn’t that OP:

Q4mkfyQ.png

This is the result of a bad timing and luck: Gogo just got Muddle and of all the skills he/she could have choose, she throw a fucking Eclipse and obliterate ¾ of my party including himself/herself (And if that isn’t a good reason to kill them fast, remember that nasty X-zone spell? Yeah, you have all the reasons to be scare)

Q3a9pGo.png

We found this innocent chest which has…..

ZfIWeKv.pnghjaj2R3.png

A portable Samurai just for you, joy!!! ; Katana Soul has a pretty big-ass problem that makes this fight a nightmare: He will attack you two-three times in a row, that doesn’t sound good, right? Prepare, because it gets better…..

B848ehb.pngc0oy1nI.png

Katana Soul signature move is GP TOSS that throw at you every 3th turn and can easily wipe out a party without a swear, even if you have someone on healing duty. You have to go offensive to end it quickly, and counter-attacks+ various deadly attacks are a bad mix…..

2VXbVqT.png

That probably leads into a game over. Don’t worry thought: a good slow and two supporters can make this battle somewhat easy (At least you won’t die every five second with this setup)

hyQz1BH.pngAw1avXN.pngGpeOemT.png

Our prize for survive this massacre is Locke’s ultimate weapon: It’s doesn’t have the sheer power that other swords can give you, but Locke is well known to be easy to leave at critical Hp, and is there where this babe shines. I gonna exploit the hell out of it in a certain battle

PRBQPEb.png6GHpWph.png

GHAvUOs.pngnhumbCN.png

The room in the other side of this entrance (yes, I haven’t got inside just yet) possess the ultimate rod: The Punisher is meant to Strago, but he is so fucking slow and Gogo/Mog can make use of that proc

9MbfFB7.pngoCyJLWW.png

Ugh, this is the Floating Continent all over again, isn’t it?

PaZQ7ZR.png8rk1RPN.png

We found the awesome esper inside the throne room and properly ignore it in search of some chests

f6oidiL.pnghGmbxWx.png

Yoink!

g4gWQt6.pngeWZEwVM.png

When we reach said esper, it disintegrates into nothing, giving us the cue that something (probably bad) happen to it

7cIV08Y.pngVCFV2pe.pngNUFlkvB.png

We found a room on the left side of this place, leading us to a blinking spot inside those books, good thing the we really don’t give a damn about privacy, because we actually need to see this

BNM1CJe.pngNOket50.pngs2ll8Br.png

Aww………. Odin’s love was platonic until his demise…. Game, you have a really harsh way to give me feels TT_TT

9e8jKuf.png

Back at the throne, in this very spot, we press A……

v7FnLN2.png

To reach a new and annoying enemy: WEAPON (20000 hp, water/bolt weak) can blind you, deal huge magical damage and reflect your spells, so better have defense-ignoring attacks to deal with it. He is, along with Io and Warmech, The random enemies that gave more exp and esper-xp in the game

DzWXMkV.png

A secret set of stairs unlock inside the room with the diary, so we follow them inside a chamber with a dragon and the statue of the Queen

WzqC5gF.png

VjVHNyd.gif…….. I can sense your heart….

wwmTLYE.gifWho are you and where is Gogo?

VjVHNyd.gifI’m Lirianna: the 7th Queen and last ruler of this kingdom. The owner of this body gave me one last chance to see my beloved

*Sparks of light surround Gogo and turn him/her into…*

hrb3NTx.gifOdin, you were the only thing that gave a reason to be the head of the family: I lost both my parents in that storm, and if it wasn’t for you, I wouldn’t have that peaceful life that we build together. Those last moments on my life were awful, but nothing could be compare to the exact moment when that mage show me your stoned body and laugh with malice. I petrify myself in order to reach you, but hate, sadness and fury were the only things inside of both my mind and heart, chaining me inside this form, which now I use to possess this body to talk to you

NOnPmKc.gifQueen….. I’m really sorry about your story….

hrb3NTx.gifYou really shouldn’t…. I’m death and I can finally rest after seeing him one last time…. You however…. I can see that your doubts have cloud your mind…. Listen to me: The only thing that can’t be solving by talking is death itself, and I can say for sure that even that can be possible; Left everything in the past, you have another chance to live, take care of those around you and be free to love the one that stole your heart. Because I and this being that I using right now.... are the same: Consume by eternal sorrow, in search of release and the ones beloved to us…. I hope this soul can do it sooner than I….

*The sparkles gave up and release Gogo*

u1h7WMX.gif

XdCGstR.pngZb6ksJ5.png

wwmTLYE.gifThat’s….. A lot to absorb in 5 minutes, I can say….

NOnPmKc.gif……Locke….. I……

wwmTLYE.gifStop right there: I forgive your past even before her speech to us the first time…….so please……. just take it easy!

I2SMsQH.gifYou ended up with all the drama? We have a world to save!!!

NOnPmKc.gifShut up and get moving you fat-ass!!!

*Both Celes and Locke leaves*

Setzer……….. I’m hope that you can forgive me……

I2SMsQH.gifHuh?!?!? Who said that?

VjVHNyd.gifHuh?!?!? Who said that?

I2SMsQH.gifOh, it’s just you, Gogo........... Let's go, we are behind

VjVHNyd.gif…………………..

k113h7t.png

So yeah, that happens……….. See you the next time to wrap up this place and start another side-quest…..

Ok, I'm saying this right now: The Endgame is coming close and I won't do anymore trivia because the ones right there are good enough, and I really want people to comment this threat, not just me uploading this over and over without any feedback........ it feels.... strange to say at least

Edited by ronlyn

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty six: The search of dat booty

MugMvdR.pngZRU0rcr.png

We start right away in front of the Blue Dragon

NhW7lUH.pngZf0OpTr.pngUpijNxi.png

You know the usual: Status (Sleep in this case), counters/dispel and all that……

EvJN05k.pngY7eQzH2.png

xpCIbB0.pngs0usHPe.png

Except that he is inclined towards the magic side: His 2do counter is Storm and can do 400-500 damage, perfect to put anyone on the kill-range of Aqua Rake and Tsunami (Why I didn’t bring my magic tanks here?)

1du3m1r.png2ZV5qLq.png

Sadly for him, I got some OP armor and crazy weapons,and even if haven't level up or use elemental gear right now, healing and attack is enough to be done with him

ZM7oaHM.pngubOvGAN.pngQwuxK4T.png

Our prize it’s nothing more than Zantetsuken: Odin’s fable sword that can easy be one of the most broken weapons ever create (can destroy an enemy in a single hit….. because you know, Odin in this game IS a samurai despite the fact that his sprite looks A LOT like a knight)

ykmzkWN.pngqC0ivWe.png

Back with our random side-quest adventures, we choose the magic duo of grandpa-niece and go back to their birthplace

4nypXeS.pngRoxkLDP.png

Jr8b7kA.gifOhhhh, I still can’t forget those beautiful moments in my young life…..at least until that time, when.....

NK37Jvc.pngRMynmCE.pngTLCEJhj.png

I really don’t know how this guy is, but I already feel pity of him because of that name

obr2opL.pngJmwLhXc.png

s7XMAYM.gifDon’t tell that you were again on a “Maiden Quest” and got your ass beat

Jr8b7kA.gifRELM!!!!!

Hyas2xb.pngkHu8wnZ.png

Jr8b7kA.gifI did it for all of them, Strago: You maybe have decided to forget those times….. but I still gonna catch that thing…. Even if that means thrown away my life in the process…..

VysgzqD.gif

Strago gently punch his friend in the gutter

kBOuHbp.png

TMUWhEV.png

TMUWhEV.pngf97qWtB.png

My answer after waiting like, 5 minutes for him to react

UcnBjbW.png1RvQmk6.png

Jr8b7kA.gifI already lost too much because of him….. You don’t need to do this….. I will carry our last mission by myself…..

hK00xLD.pngLwxp946.png

As he get prepare for his epic journey, Relm come back to make him decline the idea of doing a Solo-run inside Ebot's rock (THANKS GOD!!!)

o9UItkG.png1H7ypTc.pnghpYEmX9.png

s7XMAYM.gifBesides, you are my only reliable source of comedy, so stop being a Mary Sue and let me go with you!!!

nn6Nova.pngIXe9Lxl.png

Shut up Strago: there are TEN other party members on the airship with magic and they are WAY MORE FAST throwing magic at people than you. And even if they can’t use it, we have a monk that suplex a fucking train (¬_¬)

BbfepUB.pngtOOdvie.png

I don’t know if I should yell at Relm for make me do this dungeon or blame Leeroy for not just go with him to a bar and remember things or something along the lines

Wl2ZEuM.png

Here is our team, and yes, I'm going ultra-hardcore with Umaro/Mog duo because #YOLO

nWm7FcN.png

After a long and tiring air-trip of 3 seconds, we reach this dreadful place…… get your pillows ready……

gVO0ifA.png

Because Ebot’s Rock is tied with another place as the most annoying place in the entire world of FFVI

ccApIKr.pngFGq6nwp.pngW2ElJjm.png

Our first problem with this place is nothing more than a chest that talks (Good thing that mimics weren’t a thing back that FFVI development…..). He will ask us to go in search of the magic item known as “booty” so you can go and beat Hidon for good this time around. Hmmm….. It doesn’t sound that bad….. But first, I’m gonna save and…….

O7i35dH.pngipEGlgQ.png

DAMMIT!!!!!

YNgpuIu.pngC0sAjbM.pngcPoucKT.png

Before I start to complain about this place, I get to equip our newest espers

mt8vcfm.pngoZnh5zJ.pngFYiq9zt.png

Our mission here is to take 25 pieces of booty to our friend in front of Hidon’s nest to whop his ass for making us come here. The real problem with this statement is that we have to play this like MMX6 museum stage: all the rooms are access by teleport devices (how that’s even possible?!?!?) that leads you to a random room with an amount of booty

De7rrFD.pngNuMTeTU.png0lOjuh8.png

In the meantime, these random are here to freak the hell out of you: Dumpty (2400 hp, fire block) is lame as fuck but can imp you, so no biggies for me at least. Warlock (3000 hp, poison weak) can and will wreck your party with Flare, sadly for him that also mean that Relm can copy-cat that spell (at least until she learn it). Black bear (12000 hp, fire weak, earth/wind block) can take some punishment even when he is attack by weaknesses, giving him enough time to thrown avalanche and slash 8physical attack) at you, so be careful. Opinicus (5000 hp, fire/ice block) can mess you up because can OHKO Relm/Strago/Mog and hurt very badly Umaro with Blow (also, he can piss you up with stop). Finally, Gorsia (10000 hp, undead) will seizure you (Acid/Flash rain) and also can use an attack that inflict Zombie. Take note that if that thing gave the zombie status at Umaro, cure him IMMEDIATELY

FftG1vu.pngmzurkou.png

Or you better start to pick a god and pray (thankfully, I didn’t give him a blizzard orb or else…..)

pCqcw3C.png

I don’t gonna lie: THIS PLACE IS AWFUL. I think that one thing that should go and burn on a fire forever and ever is this place (Even if that means lose the two most OP lores for Strago, he can suck a dick and heal/support with Holy Wind/Zonezeek and destroy with Tsunami/Aero)

GoFm260.pngTa612Ki.png

We finally got all the booty necessary and hit the treasure to watch how thirteen minutes of exploration and fight go to the trash

g66BaT0.pngZ7WQm2U.png9l35mVz.png

Even worse, we get to see horrible puns because that wasn’t enough pain

o15XCYE.png

OHH FOR THE LOVE OF- CUT IT OFF!!!!

What, darling? I’m too much for you?

Umaro…….

ME CRUSH TALKING BOX

……………… Go on

sGYVBBV.png

Whatever, the next time, some back-story and an amazingly hard battle

Edited by ronlyn

*Seeing FE8 random class run and Moniker’s LP’s*

BHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I wish I have a LP to care about………

*click*

OH SH- *runs back to work*

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty seven: The rainbow tails

Here it is!!!

We finally found it!! Get your ass over here fast, slowpoke!!!

I’m coming!!!

………………………….

Gah! This thing It’s too powerful….. But I’m not leaving this place until is dead!!

Hey, wait!!!

*The young mage goes and uses Aqua Rake*

GRRRRAAAA!!!!!

Look out!!!!

*push him and make him falls into the ground*

Elina!!!!!

…………………………….

Jr8b7kA.gifDecades ago, when I was at my early tens, me and three more friends of mine form the rainbow tails: A club made for investigation and discover of new races of animals and monsters alike. Elina was Yellow Tail, I gave Leeroy Green Tail as his codename, Madeline came up with Red Tail and I was their leader, Blue Tail. The years passed and our problems of being despite by the people because of being orphans were outset by our group’s adventures…… Until one day I learn about Hidon by Leeroy. We went inside this cave via the serpent trench old ways. Inside that dreadful place our battle with that harmful beast begins. Our heart were uncertain and our bodies exhaust, but somehow we won against it.

s7XMAYM.gifBut…..Why are we here if you beat it up?

Jr8b7kA.gifHe wasn’t dead, my dear: That thing was a minion and the real one was under our noses all the time. I got blind by frustration and tried to kill it off, but he was too fast…… When he came to kill me, I close my eyes and gave up my hopes. However, that impact didn’t happen. I was pushed away by my dear friend, and she received all the impact of his claws. Blood and screams were the only things on my mind…..

s7XMAYM.gif…………

Jr8b7kA.gifSomehow we made it outside and got back to the village to heal her wounds, to only discover worse news: That monster have a mortal venom that occasion gradual petrification on his target…………. Her Left hand was starting to petrify and her vision got blur….. Eventually after ten long hours of hearing her painful claims, she finally turns into stone. We decided to slip up after that: Leeroy continued to search for that fiend in hopes of revenge. Meanwhile, Madeline decided to go away to another continent, and started a new life as a chocobo farmer. I heard seven years ago that she married a man fond of the martial arts.......

s7XMAYM.gif………….And you, old coat?

Jr8b7kA.gifI just…… forgot all of this and became an Erudite of the world…. But here I am again, chasing this thing once again……

5wYNpPk.png

If my memory serves right: Strago found inside an annoying dungeon a legendary and powerful monster, and he gonna fight it along a mouthful child, a stuffed bear and a Yeti, what could possibly go wrong?

s3GNRkz.png

Hidon and the Hidonites (sounds like a band’s name, don’t you think?) are quite the challenge on this version of FFVI

7BdhrSY.png8SzjIoS.png

You can easily get outrun by this runt's status attacks: Stone claw, Kappa claw, Crazy claw and Mega claw are just there to make your life the worst until you kill ALL of them (please, just kill the four of them ONE TIME and when they revive (because they can revive after kill them all), keep one or two alive….. It’s for your sake). Condemn is the worst status: Can’t be block and will ensure that said unit dies regardless of your play-style

8N048Dp.pngiHgMsqk.png

And don’t think you broke the battle because you kill them, because Quasar gonna make you suffer in the meanwhile

Wor3cfP.png

Once his minions comes back to life, better prepare yourself….. (that’s Shield, an awesome lore btw)

wuXNn4W.pngfOfuYks.png

Because the all well know Black Omen makes his appear to rekt everything (Ignores M.Defense, so no bother to buff you up and start healing, your silly thing). Ultimately, we want him to use it at least once for Strago

qaJlPQr.pngkzBNYXg.png

Overall, this battle is well-designed because it’s gives you two choices: Take him out quickly ignoring his friends, but get status screw in the meanwhile or kill his minions to get more breath space for a while and later get destroy for like three turns with Black Omen/Quasar

TPdyjPk.gif

OR YOU COULD JUST LEFT UMARO PLAY VOLEYBALL WITH MOG AND WATCH HIS MURDER SPREAD :D

0iXk0yP.png

xBurhqe.gifYou aren’t the only one kicking his ass here, you know kupo?

fbKL7qY.png

*Strago runs out of the cave…… despite of being a maze*

w2aOmGI.pngAkVBaKF.png

Jr8b7kA.gifI kick Hidon’s old skin and reclaim our vengeance!!!!

HVjtzWx.png

You know, someone else might treat Leeroy as an asshole, but if an old hag of 71 years tells you that he kick a powerful magical beast ass until no end, you would believe it?

lThC9zJ.png

s7XMAYM.gifI also saw how he left us inside the cave and how we struggle another day to get out of there,you motherfu-

Jr8b7kA.gifRELM!!!!

S1W2eTc.pngnrew7QK.png

I smell something fishy, don’t you think?

Pc3sFOI.pngdwtci0d.png

MwiXykW.pngpSPAEki.png

Strago retells the battle overall performance with horrible soundtrack while dong so

qakWsH7.pngt2qKMJD.pngwnC4Dei.pngsuIZfk8.pngEjOWY8W.png

So yeah….Relm can be a good kid sometimes it seems……

lGU0kta.png5PKg0z8.png

*runs off*

qUef5x5.gifWhat the-?!?!?!? You little mouthful child, come back here!!!

*runs off*

Yeah…… I don’t think so

YUtLFdE.pngoAZoclN.png

We learn Strago’s last Lores and are quite potent to be honest, despite all the suffer I got inside that cave

Omdv3je.pngnIV64sf.pngfEpW85H.png

We get to see the people here to remember that there is another side-quest to be done (Sadly, there isn't a Zombie Leo sidequest....... Please, come back TT___TT)

7g53MLB.pngpyyuL6r.png

I brought Cyan here because I’m a huge dick who likes to see how everyone else suffer (And he’s kinda needed for trigger the side-quest)

QxoNl5P.pngXKOYVuL.png3OJBF2V.png

e0ZdMpp.pngnMXkOs9.png

Some awesome treasures are found……..

YGu5i3t.pngBz8Ry8b.png

And a tragic one too... (Really, sometimes this game can be an asshole to NPCs…. Like every game in the franchise)

3xZgSWW.pnggOhUZO9.png

DS1FfB4.gifMy king….. Everyone….. Sorry for not being able to protect all of you…. I’m dishonored both our country and thour lives….. I should have died with thou,Elaine……. I should have been a better father to thou, Owain…….. I don't know what is the meaning of my existence on this dying world......

RM9lQTt.gifCyan...........are you ok?

DS1FfB4.gifYes, let’s keep going…….

7Njgp1p.png5y8jVGZ.png

We let them rest inside this room and when they wake up; we notice that someone hasn’t get up of his bed (My entire life…..):

RM9lQTt.gifCyan…… CYAN!!!!.... Hmm, he’s always the first one to get up his ass out of the bed, what is happening with him?

LASDL6c.gifMr.Thou is ok?

ElmUrVK.gifMaybe it has something to do with us…..

RM9lQTt.gif!!!

ULAh69S.gif

Hey, fuck off, I’m trying to LP this thing, kids!!!

5lKkAfY.pngX6AFm6P.pngXpG34rr.png

As you can see, these little runts are the ones to blame of Cyan’s long nap (can you please come to my house? I kind of need that excuse too.....)

bCEdLaL.gif

And the Cyan x Sabin fanfics shall begin……

WRtGvNg.pngCXZn9EV.png

Despite the fact that we aren’t sprits or some BS like that, we enter on Cyan’s dreams, just to see that SOMEHOW we got split up (#BlameTakumi……. Wait)

TM8BgOx.pngGiw0K5d.png

I start to recollect my roommates in search of Cyan

8oL3QKE.pngYg7wUsX.pngTvLjv8W.pngwMLlrYM.pngyiE4gBJ.png

Suriader (3200 hp, ice weak,bolt block) is the same as wart puck so better stay awake, Pan dora (1400 hp, ice/fire/bolt block) are there to give you nightmares with snare (instant death attack) and ghost haunt (random status effect). Maiden (3600 hp, poison weak) sucks and isn’t worth of my time, Eukaryote (1800 hp, bolt/water absorb) can get nasty with his attacks and seizure and Succubus (3000 hp, poison/bolt weak) can go and burn in a fire with Enchant (inflict Blind and Muddle), at least Terra tear them apart…..

TZ9Ya34.png

We found our destiny and when we try to go into it……

NsMWhnH.png6g0WSl2.pngh3MJ6Qy.png

We get another (and funny) boss battle, but that’s for another update, See you soon!!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty eight (58A): The infernal trio and the search of a man’s soul

WzGM1Sj.png

So, we start this LP by fighting these motherfuckers:

hyzu8ph.pngUolgK1m.png

Their gimmick is quite hard to learn at first: Larry (the one on the left) throws reflect at Curly (the one in the middle), then his other friend Moe put Haste X on all of them (reflect doesn’t bounce because the other two haven’t the reflect status…...that a neat mechanic right there). Afterwards, each one has one mission: Larry tries to slow/ice 2-3 you to death, meanwhile Moe Flare/Fire 2-3 you and Curly finally uses Bio and Wind cut to make you suffer.

eyewDjk.pngg4kuB3O.png

bwm2Lku.pngGJOHSsj.png

The strategy here is to pick each one of them individually: Marlboro rage can make this battle easy because Bio Blaster trespasses reflect and inflict seizure (Edgar can do the same if Gau isn’t your thing), meanwhile Terra uses Dispel to eliminate that pesky reflect so all the brothers fall inside a loop of reapply the same three attacks (If you wonder why Sabin is here, the answer that you are searching is: SMASH)……

TolAwMv.pngG4FBIVL.pngHpL6BaX.png

9SVnGQQ.pngQ8oyUhD.png1Bp3DhY.png

They can also do these funny scenes in the middle of the battle. Please, don’t laugh that much on them; I got killed after this one by Flare/Ice3/Bio combo TT__TT

76rXWtk.pngTolAwMv.png

f0D2JQR.pngP3Lxbb2.png

The iconic Delta Attack is your response if you don’t give a damn about their shenanigans (I suggest to never leave them do it, because it won’t kill you, but their next attack barrage can easily do it, and is even worse here because of Terra being my only member with common sense)

SpKTO2g.png

If you really want to finish this fast, focus on Curly and do it fast: Both Larry and Moe will try to heal him and is quite annoying be stranded for 30 minutes in this fight (as Eclipse states)

eGPtp66.pngN6sKvuY.png

oWgLUIj.pngjw1CtAc.png

I don’t think you have to get the whole dialogue to see what’s coming…..

eAtiTsf.pngPV5qQs6.pngSCLIoJg.png

MIWRsrh.pngov89mgi.png1Rrhekh.png

Larry decides to GTFO and leaves his little brother all alone, giving me the chance to broke his face for all of the suffer they have done to me (even with this one strategy, I’m way too under-level and these brothers are quite fast at killing people)

Bsi96dO.png

In the end, Larry came back and decides to attack once more, to only meet his painful death at Sabin’s claws

5xVpZv0.pngYQundM4.png8571DLm.png

I’m pretty sure this little Imp won’t be of any importance later on

ExEYcYB.png

After beat them up, we fall inside one of the saddest places of this LP: The phantom train, the place when Cyan look for the last time his family before they go inside the other world

BV6pL31.png14MkWbW.png

We also get to see some of Cyan recurrent nightmares.

ds2gUB0.pngwHO91vi.png

Shadow gets a new toy and I got a puzzle because reasons

KrVNqZH.pngYmNU6W8.png

Parasoul (2400 hp, poison/bolt weak, fire/water block) will seizure and bolt you if you leave them, I never see them doing something awful because Sabin got rid of them quite fast. Maiden (3600 hp, poison weak) is remarkable because when dies uses rasp on you because f*ck you. Samurai (4000 hp, poison weak) is dangerous because it’s counters everything with Doom Stick (Instant-death attack) so I put Gau on Wild Rat here for mayor annihilation

x9nZC3e.gif

Also, have a chest with sense of humor (¬_¬)

t5lNwQo.png48D511y.pngnbiFzpL.png

Since I’m a huge asshole, I call the police and he dies on jail…. What a sha- HEY, IT’S A FLAMEGUARD, PROFIT!!!

4FO0qqW.pnguh8fbYO.png

9u648hM.png2PS4Sgs.png

Some filler chests and puzzles later…..

7YlqHe5.pngr6pW08U.pngAnojJOp.png

And we’re inside another nightmare on magitecks….. Guess that Cyan hasn’t go over his machine fear after all……

u0i0HPh.pngdqOmUqn.pngGdlcKre.png

Callisto (4800 hp, bolt/water weak, fire block, the one flying around) can use barrier and missile. Ganymade (5000 hp, bolt/water weak, ice block) will try to use Barrage to cut your hp to half and them missile you to death. Europa (5000 hp, bolt/water weak, fire/ice block) can stomp you to death and have innate reflect, not that it’s matter because we won’t need magic to destroy them. These three are pushover as we have magiteck to stroke one of their weaknesses (also, Terra has her full magiteck arsenal, so get hollow)

3IyDaw3.png

RM9lQTt.gifCyan, wait!!!

k8mELUl.pngCRXOSDN.png

nY0fy0i.pngFor some reason, I expect this one to happen

JFkGEB2.gif

But this one not, scaring the bejesus out of Terra

cgr7L5G.pngW1I85Yf.pngWm4gHs6.png

My whole reaction after hearing this, just that I follow it with: “that’s BS!!!”

UZJ4DFZ.png8KElghm.pngkzcitpo.png

SxIYlcJ.gifHe even blames himself for getting sick after eat a meal that I gave to him….. One week later of being made by error

ElmUrVK.gifI can assure you my lady: If it wasn’t for Sir Grey, he would be with us now (6_6)lll

44iurI4.pngPWuDVuH.png

z4xDIqx.pngBiqvLb5.png

And with this request, we are on-route to save Cyan’s soul from random evil spirit #124

Second part soon……

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty eight (58B): It’s not a Goodbye…..

jZoZk6k.pngJH1qlYX.pnguHycrYX.png

We start to wander around Cyan’s Doma Castle and we get bombarded with FEELS

rpkeiEh.gif

6D4ORv1.pngKBMt5QQ.png

And to think that this little shrimp have ten years and he already can endure a sword-fight with his father….. Kefka is lucky for have kill him with poison

figUr3k.pngXMR832S.png

DS1FfB4.gifI art the greatest fencer on these lands! I’m not in need of thou puny sentiments and-

SxIYlcJ.gifHunter is sleeping, my dear….

DS1FfB4.gif………….

yDcCbmr.pngy12xyau.png

Ub7v200.pnghV3cFLD.png

STOP GAME!!! I’M NOT CRYING TO THIS!!! *sniff* *sniff*

l59Mr8J.png

After we get ourselves out of the FEELS Train (Somehow, is more deadly than The Phantom Train) we reach out the throne room and found our objective:

BhL4pjA.pngiORDHzd.pngk9g90jU.png

RM9lQTt.gifBlah,blah,blah. This is like the 119th time a random dude show up and we don’t give a damn

nY0fy0i.pngWasn’t this one the 124th?

RM9lQTt.gifI’m not counting Ultros, Ziegfried and Those three jokes of a boss, what was their name again?

nY0fy0i.pngDon’t know, don’t care

5Be8ILx.gifSHUT UP!!!

yiFHqNp.pngQU36hrt.png

Whatever, let’s go

mhU1NY6.pngUhTYjS6.pngIbrioPY.png

COBva94.png1XFN5RE.pngn8WWXmO.png

Bkq444t.png2aRsnUF.pngCBTvf2E.png

This one scene talks for herself (RIP SHEMP, WE WILL ALWAYS RENEMBER YOU AS A FILLER TT__TT)

gB0rdlH.pngBuFeVcZ.png

Wrexsoul start this by using Soul Bind, an attack that let him escape of the battlefield. This is bad, as he won’t come back until you defeat the party member that was possess. This one attack could trick you into the idea of this boss being way harder that those three buffoons and that you HAVE TO follow this gimmick to end this nuisance……

Kx0tEAD.pngZmpW51d.pngsmKtk2t.png

HOWEVER, we won’t do that. The 2do alternative here is to kill his minions: This leads to another neat mechanic: When Wrexsoul is still inside someone’s body but his minions die, the game script will process this as he was kill, leading to the end of this battle (Before you ask, this is intentionally by the developers…… they really must know how annoying this fight was on Vanilla FFVI (-_-)lll )

WRyi5MF.pngb2knXI8.pngGEdVNCs.png

Of course, don’t get cocky thinking that you cheese this: Those two are as dangerous as the trio of mothefuckers with Flare/Meteo/Fire 3 spam. And if for whatever reason the possessed character get killed, Wrexsoul gonna come back and reset the minions heal back to full, so yeah be careful. For the record, the one possess was Gau….. Good luck living inside a kid that only eats dried meat, buddy ;)

J80rFgA.pngITHziR6.pngJOY3w4V.png

DS1FfB4.gifI suppose that I didn’t accept thou farewells, Scarlet…..Hunter…..

Irsuk0Q.png

RM9lQTt.gifDon't worry pal, I'm gonna cheer you up!!! Let's just go back at Nikean to see that waitress and-

nY0fy0i.pngSabin, DON'T. Remember what happen the last time that you brother tag along

LOIIXJo.png

DS1FfB4.gifScarlet, Hunter......Thou art here......But.....

0j2Kcnv.pngRfJcP4y.pngWashidn.png

DS1FfB4.gifBut….. I won’t see any of thou again……

SxIYlcJ.gifCyan…… you always believe that these are goodbyes…. But, you are wrong…. This is just a farewell…..

xjbhODG.png3YjwhKw.png

wkbE9NO.pngAibxhb0.png

*snif* *snif* I’M NOT CRYING!!! IT’S JUST THAT THE FEELS TRAIN CAME BACK AND HIT ME ON MY KNEES!!!! *RUNS OFF*

Xw971LQ.pngEnxsgJh.pngnqSJZ3K.png

Yeah!!! Cyan came back with more kick-ass action than ever!!!

OlOl4Nd.png

Also, we get a katana that immediately blows off the one we found around 15 minutes ago….. Yay?

O50r0Gx.png

Back at the King’s Throne, Alexander waits for us to take it, I oblige to his orders

AaYZ4kH.png

And with this, the optional side-quest involving dungeons and everything like that are over. See you soon, I’m grinding off screen those missing levels, See you soon!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Of course, I mention that family of robots on the LP and Io is inside Kefka Tower (he is also quite the nuisance to deal with, nice EXP for both party members and espers thought)

Edited by ronlyn

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF9vdZAYj3I

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part Fifty nine: The Tower of redundancy

QMusWvI.png

Since it’s been a long time since the last update, I decided to just get over it and finish this (of course, I did get a couple of levels, but that’s for the next part)

9FVULRa.pngWl59HPh.pngsGqA9uj.png

Bitch please; I have a full army of ultima spamme- WAIT A SEC…….

JdKX1tv.pngDlbtP1k.pngkMjMalb.png

Here is the deal: The Fanatics Tower is focused mainly on enemies with magic attributes, the higher the level of said enemy, the harder they will be; Lv 10 mage (4500 hp, undead) is simple to describe: Fire2/3 and fireball. Sadly for them, if you care to get all the four reflect rings in the game (they aren’t buyable) you are golden here, so tough luck there buddy. Also, all the commands are available here, but there is a reason for the title over there, and I will talk about it later

T4bHoMl.pngYDMG2Ok.pngPhp3DKP.png

Lv 20 mage (6000 hp, poison weak) is useless, but can put reflect on people as half of the enemies over here, in fact, this is one of the little things I like of this place: Once any lv X mage get reflect on, can use those spells and completely negate the rings OPness. Anyway, lvl 30 (7500 hp, bolt/poison weak) can actually kill someone if he gets reflect, so better take them out first

3JSdH8M.pngFZrHPmS.pngxahHrYS.png

The other things that make this place worthwhile aside of his story involvement, are his treasures: The Death Ward (or as I call it: the endgame ribbon) is our first and only relic to avoid instant death, so better use it

NJrUORA.pngLG5GTi4.png

Oh, hey there lady: lv 40 mage (7500 hp, poison/water weak) use Ice 2 and Fire 3. They also use mute and reflect, but they die so fast that I don’t really care

0ppGpG5.png

WOO-HOO!!! I got a lousy item that I can buy and I would be an dumbass if I didn’t buy it already. Ohhhh, and it come with a surprise:

SmMTiGE.pngWIsCX6I.png

GQK2en9.pngp8m55BV.png

Random killing-machines: Magic Pot (100 hp) aren’t that reliable if you want to heal: Yeah, free elixirs are good, but you also have 50% chances of dying in a horrible and out-of-the-blue way because of that pesky HappyFunBall item, so just escape and don’t look back (I don’t gonna risk it on this one just for you, Gau. Sorry)

k0Kh5d1.pngxdHL1RF.png

The next ones are lvl 50 (7200 hp, undead) and lvl 60 (8000 hp, poison weak). Reflect null their offense. Carry on

AlYtg3q.pngGXcg4Ts.pngSMTWtAE.png

Finally!!! Something worth talking about:

SX0yr7s.pngL8PoQRR.pngjRKJhRY.png

WELCOME TO HELL: White Dragon is the definition of Cheapness and horrible mechanics. Like all dragons, he will counter everything with Dispel/Holy Claw/Change you to back-front row/Holy. But that isn’t the problem here……

SidvAxQ.pngIZNKzaJ.pngLIN6w9n.png

ZWZu9Fz.pngbf1Es6J.png7sMGmhN.png

The real problem is that the difficulty spike on this boss is so out of the moon that’s take you out of your comfort zone and make you hate the game: Quasar and Starlight quickly relegate the use of reflect rings, Holy and Flare are OHKO moves if you aren’t at full HP, Virite can poison you (But….. he is weak to that!!! WHY HE DOESN’T DIE BY HIS OWN BREATH ATTACK!?!?!?), Quartz can easily put you on range of a deadly Holy/Flare/Quasar follow-up, White Wind…….. Doesn’t really bothers me actually, but it’s kind of rub you salt into the injury.

MlqaVEb.pngVE0Tq0d.png

The only way to survive this is with HUGE HP POOLS (that’s why Cyan is here in the first place) and hopefully, your damage won’t be suck off by White Wind, so I really hope this one Dragon goes to hell and never come back (And before you ask: Yeah, I’m lvl 25, but why you have free control over the places you visit on WoR, if you can’t go anywhere as you pleased because of these BS bosses? And I’m looking at you too, Brown Dragon). The prize is the Partisan: a holy type spear that isn’t worth all the troubles (-_-)*

YvzOwTZ.pngMOPzKT4.pngxikYX3w.png

The real prize is a hidden chest that I’m gonna show to you…..

YF4dwVV.png

Once I go all the way back to the falcon, pick up another team and equip it to go inside again (seeing where I’m going with this?)

sNds629.png5DetAtn.png

zOTNBT3.pngSVyuedO.png

After a painful climb-up back inside the death ward room and press the hidden button, we find a secret room below that have Crusader, Celes unique esper, but I shall show you his usefulness soon enough…..

c1lLpoR.pngSaKDIIk.pngC7ruDQh.png

After I deal with this place…. (Why, BNW? WHY?!?)

z63ZSK2.pngUAyyJ8l.png

Lv 70 mage (10000 hp, Ice/poison weak) and lv 80 mage (10000 hp, Holy/fire weak) are still no match for the reflect rings, aside of their ability to bounce spells with reflect on. The only threat whatsoever on random battles here is lv 90 mage (15000 hp, absorb everything), She can easily make you lose your cool by toss at you meteor

gFn7Zxv.pngrTeHA0e.png

Back to Schedule, We got the guarded item from those derps, and it’s result to be Terra’s long lost pendant, and yes, now you need it to access the final dungeon, so that’s why I’m mocking this place and his big flaws

coQz9Bn.png2YxeDRO.png06IHxKm.png

Now….. The battle that even if you didn’t expect it, is still easy as hell:

Gsz2SIr.pngM38QbMF.pngfzHcyn5.png

Magimaster is one of those fight that tries to make, in some way, useful those spells catching dust in the menu (Sadly, Drain still sucks).

wxWuQ2a.pngbvpmcho.pngeeM8fJC.png

Scan and Morph are you best friends: If he change his weakness to Fire/Bolt/Ice, Terra can easily do 9999 damage with Morph on (And mind you, she hasn’t got any magic + esper lvl, just equipment)

kzYzJ6R.png

You could try and use no elemental spells to cheese him, but he will immediately kill the transgressor, heal himself complety with an Elixir and them change his weakness once again (This include Tools,Blitz,Bushido, etc. So yeah...... they are still a bad choice to climb this place all the way up)

4tZvZvI.pngySS3kbk.png

BDzqe6z.pngRIineaq.png

It’s a shame that he is still quite easy to beat on: Dispel can force him into change his weakness, and when he finally change it into Ice, the Images talk by themselves. BNW have way to go on balancing this dungeon: The Dragon inside of it and a random enemy were WAY more interesting that the frigging master of all the spells in the world, for godsake!!!!!

hSttGEp.pngq8V0EoK.pngfpKbZbf.png

I can’t complain about this, thought: The Gem box is for Terra and half the Mp cost by half; However, since she is my Vigor monster in this playthough, I gonna bet that to get the Soul box, Celes version of said item, but enough of this place, I’m out until Friday, see you soon!!!

Note: Sorry for being so late on the updates, I was kinda busy with work and all that, I'm finish this LP, I promise!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part sixty (60A): Bonus III: It’s time to dick around!!!!!

ZwngmZ1.pngYZTPkx5.pnggnQaZa2.png

kt2DsjA.pngTf6qz94.pngXF3oq4L.png

iQcQODs.pngq8AEtDM.pnghFgHvVa.pngf7BVgjy.pngn40xUCw.pngoVOis1S.pngBejGHKv.pngBoXtwKh.png

DA TEAM!!!

ao9BaCZ.png

Our journey for booty start on this strange spot in the middle of nowhere, we go inside the tree in the middle of it and……

gfcRKgr.png

We come to realize that Vargas couldn’t even kill his father, what a trash (-_-)

b1T3xAV.pngVGgpxok.png0mw4OXm.png

8zgayF4.gifWhat the!?!? You fucking dick: I almost die by falling off a chocobo when I was twelve, and THIS makes you cry?!?!?

RM9lQTt.gifFirst: You just fall on your ass, and second, that was because you were looking at that girl skirt while racing me on chocobos, you deserved that one!!! (¬_¬)

V3J1FUk.pngBGyHQ0X.pngJbSNZEu.png

RM9lQTt.gifI gonna learn the Konami code!?!??!?

AtN3BrD.gifYou bet!!!

6rBKqKo.png

jnc3lg1.gif

yxJb3fQ.gif

Damn, Duncan really knows how to entertain his public on his training session!!! (OoO)*

nZmdt9R.png

AtN3BrD.gifAny questions, Sabin?

RM9lQTt.gifEhhh……. What did you say after “Palm”?

AtN3BrD.gif“Sigh”

W5ih4Ni.pngVe3sWyB.pngXdMa08d.png

After everyone poses for whatever reason (the hell is doing Edgar? A kitty on fire would give me more goose-bumps ¬_¬) we go back at the Veltz in a instant

v1tuYeA.png

See? I told ya!!!

Z9yIZu5.pnglGbEPEP.png

DS1FfB4.gifBut…..thou don’t have a toiled

e5LCr7Q.gifLiar! Is on the right, and is always hot as hell!!!!

RM9lQTt.gifDS1FfB4.gif……………… *realization*

hFzpQbc.png3n86Gza.pngsE2lJ5y.png

Sabin…….. Did just Duncan really pummel you that hard? There is no way than this old cur is Gau’s-

Pu3tMVU.png8QiMLVs.pngnrUEVSc.png

Ccpc4t6.pngQpD1GH5.pngRb9aMdL.png

Okay, whatever you say, game (-_-)

5i2mdZX.pngFgK4jJE.pngFJ1GKz8.png

…………………

RwTobzB.pngG6lg8oo.png

wwmTLYE.gifs7XMAYM.gifnY0fy0i.pngNOnPmKc.gif*Facepalm*

zMNPxFN.gifDS1FfB4.gifJr8b7kA.gifI2SMsQH.gif.............

sZf9ZaV.png

Later that day……………

b4ZRdrt.pngHBXk5nT.pngmaSRGNo.png

RM9lQTt.gifI don’t remember any of that BS when I get to learn Martial Arts with my master (¬_¬)

4Btc40i.png

NOnPmKc.gifOh look there!, that’s a nice looking outfit

8HERaaW.pngxc8MPvz.png

Sabin, you should really get away from Terra and Celes, those two could really get the shit out of you in a second (-_-)lll

TmVZpfA.pngdVbez14.pngMOxraUt.png

RM9lQTt.gifGau, this isn’t about you. Now I need to find something that fits you!!!

LASDL6c.gifUaaaaowwww………….

0w5rZql.pngsXgfby2.png

DS1FfB4.gifFuck thou and thou's fancy ponytail

9E3eDTg.pngNKhyoZV.png

RM9lQTt.gifDidn’t I told you to shut your trap?

LASDL6c.gifBut-

rQGWIY0.pngS4dkTyp.pngG0v4Uwm.png

What are you saying?

QmJQ9WI.jpg

HE’S FASHIONABLUUU!!!!!

jF40iC9.pngSneE8m8.png

s7XMAYM.gifI would bang him…..

Jr8b7kA.gifRELM!!!!!!

s7XMAYM.gifWhat? At least he isn’t as pervert as this “king” (¬_¬)

wwmTLYE.gifGau, don’t listen to them, try…… THIS!!!!

CiQLPtk.pngefRWZq7.pngKy1PD7i.png

iX901TL.gif

Yeah Locke, show him that you are a real man by bitch-slap him in da face!!!

More drama soon, I gotta edit these pics: Those two make up a love scene worth of an M+ rate game (With 16-bits resolution, mind you)

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Part sixty (60B): Bonus III: It’s time to dick around: The Sequel!!!!!

Inh3cVL.png

After I scold those two, Gau finally is ready to tell the truth to his old man

9uDvHx0.pngbgDZUJs.pngZ9NwnlL.png

8zgayF4.gifYes, sir: When a man and a women are in love, they do some “funny things” on their bed, and sadly, a son is get because they didn't expect that those things would end THAT way........

RM9lQTt.gifEDGAR, SHUT UP AND GO BACK TO THE SHIP!!!!

vvZ8u95.png9MNo8X8.png

Okay, I guess he wasn’t that crazy after all…….

atgN6x4.pngkqs7hNX.pngWn5RdzG.png

8CXwJ18.pngpV9rt6E.pngMwlkhfW.png

NEVERMIND

sTcs08k.pngotKcPjL.pngzK0ziWG.png

z3FWYp5.pngNJijOif.pngMZq5qbr.png

OHH SHIT, THINGS JUST GOT REAL!!! SABIN, DON’T KILL HIM!!!! (Not until I get the camera at least)

aSSQEFK.png

AWWW C’MON!!!! HE JUST GOT LIKE, TEN YEARS LEFT OF LIFE AT MAX, LET’S SABIN WHOP HIS ASS!!!!!

SdNpkVD.pngJDr04Ag.png

Tarzan would be proud of you, Gau…….. Leaving this aside, let’s go back to……

3KjNEJB.png

Jidoor: The bets on the WoR are useful to have: I just got a 2do Zephyr Cape (20000 GP) because why not? (Also, phoenix tears are sold here for 10000 GP)

80lb4ya.png

Celes and Shadow meanwhile, go inside the weapon shop: Now that I have the money, I get a lot of stuff to thrown at people (Jidoor’s merchants approve this message)

NhmtIQ1.pngbnNivjV.png

7PLyGI6.png4vpdeLb.png

I also take my time at the coliseum and try all the possible combinations to get neat items (No, I didn’t read the print-me, you cheater!!!!).

- All the initial equipment of all the characters that isn’t buyable, can be bet for X-Ethers/Phoenix Tears (Umaro can crush those puny Magic Pots with his tackle attack)

- Gem Soul (Terra only) is bet in order to get the Soul box (Celes only), Power slave (10000 hp, undead) can be quite the mayor dick because of Quasar, but that’s why Edgar spear his ass into the other world once again using Jump

- In other things, I just change back my frostgores into stormfangs because speed is almost always the best stat to have

vtmqRem.pngVwKxHFt.pngLuEQ5ge.png

I also got back into the Veltz because Gau needs some love, and found up a rare steal provided by witch (long-lost sister of lvl 70 mage), the Magic Bone is Gau/Umaro’s best weapon if you focus on magic rages/blizzard procs, so better get it while you can. Also there is a new patch on Insane Difficulty (ID for now on) that fixed Gau random spam of status effects on unit that already have said buff/debuff, so I’m gonna make use of it on Kefka’s Tower (I mean, I could just do it and don’t tell anyone, but I’m a bad liar -_- )

3dhAyXs.pngMOCkaJm.png

For those who has wonder what I gonna do with the Hero Shield, I just go back into Celes Island (And once again, Ignore Cid completely) I just fought Peppers, the most easy to fight enemies in the entire game (even more easy than leaffers, I say) and un-cursed said shield

2QHrLyr.pngfrP4A2a.png

That is quite the good addition to my endgame gear

oyEBjQ7.png

But sadly, that’s it for today updates, Expect the endgame by this weekend, see you soon!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

One time, inside Kohlingen, one random dude gave us these encouraging words:

5fVMoaf.png

Don’t worry man, we got this…….. This one goes for you……

R.I.P Random NPC, August 2015 - September 2015: Died by drinking a strange bottle of beer brought from that old herbalist (I KNEW HE WAS EVIL)

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Endgame I: Descend into Darkness

So…… let me explain what are these new little niches on my BNW file brought just for this endgame (You can check all of them on ID):

2yUzmZK.png

The first one was the No exp option on menu: its serves the same purpose of the no exp eggs, but this allows me to equip whatever I like to without restrictions (that’s a HUGE improvement, because I dislike re-equipping teams). The other two are:

MlQhx8B.png52czH9l.png

oIrLiZlh.pngeJPlNYTh.png

These TWO smexy sprites for our two main characters!!!!! I must admit, I LIKE THEM, at least now they really fit more their roles on the WoR as wanderer heroes (also, their original sprites didn’t have pants……. Awkward, I know o-O)

frEmYlvh.pngmvtpHvrh.png

Setting up my teams: These are my mages, and overall, they are quite capable: Terra can destroy everything with just Apocalypse (and another toy down the line inside KT), Celes is the best support and can throw Holy as fast as her buffs, Strago is the Ultimate healer despite the fact of being slow as hell thanks to Holy Wind/Black Heart combo, and finally, Relm can dish out damage even more faster than anyone here.

dC7sZvHh.pngWsLjUqwh.png

Next up are my Tanks: Cyan is the best on that, but his offense is kinda lame. Setzer can easily wipe out encounters with GP Toss and keep things flawless with Regen X. The two brothers are quite the explanation why hybrid builds are good, but not outstanding on their own: Edgar has favoritism toward AoE damage overall, meanwhile, Sabin prefers to just spam his claws along with berserk, both for subpar damage (Cyan’s input levels). But both them have an big advantage: They can restore MP without wasting tinctures/ethers/x-ethers on random battles, making them perfect candidates for whatever team I like to throw them into.

h7ve4U5h.pngaU1L0vhh.png

Last we have our fast as f*ck characters (And Mog….), who are clearly my item spammers and quick killers overall: Locke mainly by using the deadly Valiant edge/Man eater combo, Shadow because he was born to throw stuff at people, Gau is Gau (More now that his Stamina can cover single/AoE damage via Cephalid/Mantodea rage) and Mog can either try to roll some Water Rondo/Snowman Jazz for OP damage (you have to see its input against dinosaurs) and do great/regular damage via Sage stone-Break/Quake X against bosses and such ( Sadly, Rod-Jumping isn’t reliable anymore -_-)

7iJpRp5h.pngDeQPOY9h.png6uDQ0MNh.png

So, with that out of the blue, LETSA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yP2WZznh.png

Ohhh right, plot is a thing………

HwSKxKjh.png3RyGl1qh.png

Emmm…… they go puff?

k5MnNf6h.pnghAN0bd0h.png

kJCYDEEh.pngBut then………..

djhwsDCh.pngkjkN0sjh.png

Ehhh, she will probably live, after all that’s rule #01 of FF games (unless said main turns into a NPC)

6zxSVlhh.png

But I don’t have time for complain about script design; I got some team management first

5D1oMixh.png

AAAAAAAND done; The funny part is that our beloved airship is now on hands of a Mindless Yeti and a Performer that copies every action of said Yeti……… Good thing that we gonna enter this place by knocking the front door AND DON’T SPLIT UP LIKE PHOENIX CAVE, right guys? Guys?

4mk3Qqnh.pngdSjYHNih.pnge6yIYT6.png

Well……….. Shit (-_-)

qfs9qE1.pngdX51tYw.png

No, I don’t know what that phrase means, it’s like Final Fantasy Type-0 “Nine and nine” thing

jGF39HS.png

For starters, I move team #1 inside the building, but before that: I always get bored by the song of this dungeon, so I have something more “classic”: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXeg8trB8L8

1mydqtN.pngBN7Ltvu.png

Walking around, we found our first headaches inside this place: Brontaur (12000 hp, Ice weak, Wind/Earth block) are you starlight spamming enemy that also have high as f*ck vigor to 2HKO (Or even OHKO) people via smack. Evil Oscar (8000 hp, Fire weak, Water absorb) is the ultimate form of Malboro family: Can drop on you EVERY single status effect not named Stop/Death/Zombie using Bad breath, which is kind of horrible taking the fact that these battle are LONG enough without that kind of crappy things -_-

uZywt8Z.png

Also, have some useless head equipment that just gave you some defense and + 7 stamina (Worthless taking the fact that the Red cap exists and make you lose 2 stamina for 25% Hp)

SRddQI2.png

Terra: The reason why I started my love for Hybrid setups: she can easily do 2000+3000 damage because of Apocalypse’s Flare proc (This is way more frequent with an Oath Veil)

GQ1tfoT.pngjhHWeK4.png

Didalos (30000 hp, undead) is quite the mini-boss, except that he is a random enemy and a dangerous one: Charge can AND WILL take down a party member each time it hits, so better spam some smoke bombs/Fenrir/Phantom/Refract on people if you don’t want to run out of phoenix downs fast. Aside of that, just use Holy base spells/skills on him to mop the floor with him

2Wh5jwv.png

Now inside the building, the Fixed Dice finally appears, giving Setzer another reason to go on a Stamina build to use them properly (the damage formula now uses Stamina)

QOFxrOK.pngCUCSScp.png

Here we have: Madam (7200 hp, poison weak) that dies way too quick to analyze what she does beside toss remedy and mute people. Retainer (8000 hp, poison weak) can easily take down people with a double/triple attack, WILL USE GP TOSS ON HIS THIRD TURN and counter with death strike. Ahriman (10000 hp, bolt weak) will always take out someone with curse/death, unless you care to follow advice and gave someone that death ward (Sadly, that one isn’t here -_-). Fiend (10000 hp, absorbs everything but holy) is lvl 90 mage all over again, even worse now that you don’t get free tictures by the end of the battle.

8ywYCUQ.png

Mog however, doesn’t give a f*ck of their shenanigans and blow them up (with a little help of Terra)

DC3B7v5.pnghlDtKnA.png

Vectaur (5000 hp,Ice weak) are just there to attack you, and even Shadow make short work on them with scrolls and shurikens

ge0Fl0U.png

We finally reach our first roadblock for team #01, giving me the green light to use………

ACmkIux.pngA1oOYU1.png

sCR5cWS.pngeqMKSXj.png

Team #02, Which inmediatly found a hardcore enemy: Prometheus (24000 hp, Bolt/Water weak, Fire/Wind block) is a nutshet: His weaknesses will never be hit aside of claws because he has inherent reflect, and even worse, he hits like a truck with weights, left aside Merton spamming (Celes can also use it, but unless you have four fire shield or fire absorbing equipment, I don't recommend it: The damage affect both allies and enemies)

i8zHppP.pngbowHb4C.png

Relm discover this beautiful brush that can randomly cast Rerise, neat

M9T67ld.pngDWZQe3o.png1nehJ97.png

Jr8b7kAh.gifWhat the…… Relm, why did you bring us here!?!?!?

s7XMAYMh.gifI have to pee!!!

m3siCbQ.pngDtqJMU0.png

s7XMAYMh.gifOut of the way, suckers!!!!

Goro (6400 hp, undead) can easily OHKO some allies and ruin the day with holy, because he has an actual magic stat unlike his predecessors (also, don’t forget to buy revivify). Assassin (7500 hp, poison weak, and fire/wind block) is your typical ninja with OHKO moves when it’s hit with a physical, even worse when he isn’t kill first (quite the choice: take out first the holy/zombie spammer or the deadly OHKO/vanish ninja?)

*some time later*

Jr8b7kAh.gifWhy you don’t just go to any of these bathrooms?!?!?!?

s7XMAYMh.gifYou don’t read old geezer? This is the men’s bathroom, and this fucking thing doesn't budge!!!!

fwpbQoR.png

s7XMAYMh.gifGoddammit!!!!, whoever doing this, is dead RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

wsOuSjZ.png

Sadly for them, an NPC being a dick is the less of their problems……….

gR8ZDX9.pngQ5iCwyB.pngBN74RUI.png

Zj2a0HV.pngVP87CRM.pngZVng1ao.png

Y7hVtKz.pngy2upXee.pngZgzM2LN.png

My friend: If you don’t know from where this reference comes………… You are really missing a badass series

zjnOP5M.pngJABLYXN.png9CR45F2.png

Atma is FC all over again: buff your party……….

9CtSZpl.png05Igywv.png

8lf3IC6.pngc0Y5eMF.png

And get ready for some healing/regen shenanigans, because the asshole came back to wreck some faces!!!

qXVLJyp.png

Strago is kind of a wild card: He buff/de-buff/heal/damage reliable (when he gets a turn of course)

cv9l2l2.png

Atma also got some power with Quasar (Sadly, not that much threatening at this point)

IeYziaz.pngWebaFTD.png

Don’t get overconfident, however: Atma is still a menace: Purge and Mind Blast will bring down whatever party you have and his follow ups Flares/Quasars will change this fight from merciful to a complete nightmare (And yes, he has auto-regen, to rub in your face)

g0DtjJC.png

Also, I discovered the wonders that Cyan can do with a measly regen

eIDhiJP.pnglhn1Lm9.png

In the end, he was just a rip-off from WoB and dies as the scrub he is. Stay tuned, next part is coming this very night (here hoping that this LP ends this weekend)

"Lasciate ogni speranza, voi ch'entrate" is Italian and is a clever quote from Dante Alighieri's Divina Commedia. It's the sentence written on the Doors of Hell. It means "Leave all hopes, you who are going to enter here"

Good luck for the finale! I wonder how much the Triads were buffed.

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Endgame II: Boss Rush

ew7UBQj.png

The last time, Relm go inside a bathroom... Oh, and she obliterate an ancient magic weapon in the meantime (talking about extreme multi-tasking). Now, let’s go onward and stop this madness.

S7KrACf.pngGoRaETh.png

I must admit, thought: Kefka could be a great game designer if he gave up on his evil plans: This looks wonderful!!!

jASiSTR.png

Go inside the left pipe: The other will lead you to the beginning

OsYxjB5.pngnQP5j6c.png

1uOjxdE.pngXwMF4ZM.png

After some waking/treasure hunt, Ogre Nix (25000 hp, fire weak, bolt absorb) come to crush some punny mens: Mega Volt and Avalanche can easily KO someone (Is me, or this is a pattern?), and his attacks aren’t something to mock at, so better take advantage of that weakness and end this fast

77qbzfd.png

s7XMAYM.gifHey Ponytail, How’s going?

TJoXICx.pngNothing special: Just seeing this wonderful view (¬_¬)

9MoL3Bb.png

I also get a ribbon THAT I WON’T USE BECAUSE I’M A PRO (See how I eat those words soon down the line…..)

oVwCw7v.pngDCIXKTy.png

FzePooU.pngWq9WKAg.png

Searcher (9000 hp, Water/Bolt weak, Ice block) is aiming for “The most worthless enemy in the game”: He can input cold and blind you via attacks and that’s it. His minions are far more dangerous and not that much after they eat a Meteor/Flare

8Q7JKY7.png4IfQOl0.png

Some walking done and I found another dragon (I would say this isn’t realistic, but hey, is Kefka who we are talking here). I don’t engage him however, because………

eAg6XjQ.pngcWltlV3.pngoePHfnF.png

Team #03 makes his fancy entrance.

NYgWXU2.png60MgTWW.png9m22Z0S.pngHJT5dGZ.pngYr1Q9rV.pngPrIygFs.png

I grab another Genji Helm to the pile and Vectagoyle (15000 hp, Earth/Water block) came to say hi: Aqua Rake, Wind Slash and Avalanche and crazy physicals say hi. Virgil (24000 hp, undead) is the same as Dante, just more annoying and casts overcast at the beginning of the battle. Diablos (12000 hp, Ice weak, Wind/Water block) is your favorite Meteo spammer that all of us missed so much after Tiamat’s demise. This place can give you a good glance of how awful these random are: Let’s just say that the only place like this was Zanarkand Ruins in FFX. Sadly for them, Locke can turn this into a advantage: Valiant Edge bumped from 1500 damage per hit to a grossly 3200 damage when he is on critical, and Locke have the evasion to make it work between battles (And don't forget his awesome, yet random Mirage)

FjKv4Lj.png6MKshel.png

ZEXourE.png1IfGcgG.png

A Hero Ring/Genji Shield later, Air Base and Robomech are back from Cyan’s Dream (How’s that works?). They can reduce HP chunks with both missile and Air anchor.

GV7hF5t.png2Vll7eN.pngMu4TIkS.png

Remember this place? Now it’s contains a second Punisher (Strago really appreciate it)

dDyUGD5.pnglvjci26.png

Arsenal and iron man are also here, but the ice on the cake is taken by Warmech (30000 hp, bolt/water weak, innate reflect) who can put blind, muddle and silence as counters/normal attacks, hooray!!!! (Actually, this one is a tough cook: No weaknesses because of reflect, crippling defenses and actual AoE mortal damage that will make this one hell of a ride)

Thw5a36.pngp9LysGH.png

We also get an awesome, yet useless Megalixir to replace a Thunder Shield (Which would be way better, but this is a hidden spot after all, so.........)

70KgZ4p.pngW4lqixv.pngNh5K3Ij.png

After some exploration inside what was the mighty Empire, a rather strange looking enemy drop at us

Sgacw0v.pngPHlmKi3.pngs2NhlDW.png

R7PPqjr.pngiM7WRlz.png

Inferno, Rough and Striker are a hard indeed: Inferno inself can toss THREE attacks at you per turn and along his arms can consistently bring down a party member and leave on critical the others, so taking those arms off is a must: Bolt 2-3 along Stormfangs are the way to go. Atomic ray can be nulled via Royal Jacket/Flame shields/Czarina Gown/Dragon Hide, Net will stop someone and finally Haste X/Regen can mitigate your damage input and prolong the battle (and at this point, YOU DON’T WHAT THIS TO HAPPEN).

VIWMv8m.png30L4Pnh.png

After 5 tries some struggle, I finally beat him and immediately get to rest because this game wants to kill me right now

PQEGPFn.pngwLXZtxz.pngKiyF356.png

VlmqNR7.pngYWXvC0U.pngAMvIwXY.png

The only thing worth noting aside that switch is the Minerva Boobstier Bustier: Celes/Terra only (Relm doesn’t have the "size" to fill that package): blocks the basic elemental trio and on top of that gave 25% Mp boost. Will go to Celes

LG9uoCB.png

Our last new enemy on this update is Land Worm (30000 hp, Ice/Water weak,Earth/Wind block) is kinda OP: Quake, Avalanche and Magnitude can cripple everyone, and G-force will make sure that this happens. However, he is ultimately screw by being weak to berserk, rending this epic battle to a game of "Evade his attacks like the plague"

CsCjo3A.pngFBXRJzU.png

Celes also get to say hi to another dragon, but Sabin has grown impatience waiting for his turn to take the lead, so let’s switch back to team #01

t2c1mUv.pngBn6cfI3.png

Sadly, Sabin didn’t last too long on Stealth Mode, and an old friend came back straight from the WoB

eb9n3GD.png5vGIQnF.pngxGBPudk.png

*WARNING! WARNING! INCOMING SCRIPT RECYCLE!

RQMYwYX.pngUXVTopz.png

wOl14xQ.pngagSYI7G.png

We start this with the Lovely Ultros: Tentacle and El niño are common here, but his counters are what make this phase hard overall. Something to take note: He kept the same weakness to Bolt/Water in all the battle programs, you only concern here is to adapt your defenses in each phase

eG1Atsc.pngxGgKZQN.pngyuaNdtB.png

Soul Train is a good wall if you are too happy playing “poke him with the stick” with Guardian: Ghost haunt can easily get your whole party muddled/sleep and acid rain can cripple an entire team in no time, so I rectify this: HEAL!!!!

ojbupny.pngyoN1tK0.png2XsDR30.png

Then, Dadaluma kicks in by jumping and killing someone (and no, jump is unavoidable, so fuck you Shadow I guess). His minions are actually far harder now because of explode being a fixed 3000 damage (A.K.A an instant-kill move). Now you want to just revive people and end this painful phase FAST.

QxZK9ON.pngmzY45eh.png

Our next contest is Crane, and to be honest, buff yourself and revive the people, because…….

RDGIUeM.pngklxPrml.pngDVK223p.png

Doom Gaze is the next one, and aside of Doom, Wind cut/slash are far more concerning in this whole section

7t17RN9.pngys0LayH.pngyHeULva.png

Follow the thematic of “hard as fuck” bosses is Hidon, which speaks for himself aside of Black Omen spam

*after some whacking*

JVbZZk1.pngsk6gFUp.png

RM9lQTt.gifDARN IT! What he gonna do now?!?!?

Wrmjsle.png

xBurhqe.gifEhhh, are you ok? Not that I’m complaining, but………

QJAOoM6.pngdqGBbnm.png

UmlG9Wq.pnghjxWdiK.png

LOL

He5fohV.pngQx2XN7o.png

And with that this little robot go to take a nap. See you soon………………………..

Wait a sec................That asshole!!!!!!! he didn’t give me my magic points!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by ronlyn

Let’s play: Final Fantasy VI Brave New World: Endgame III: The Mighty one

MyjEjqb.pngZIrZW93.png

Last time on BNW, all the teams manages to beat their respective bosses. Now, let’s march onwards!!!!

bZEe0CN.png

Sabin finally gets to the entrance of this gigantic tower (yes, all those screens back then are just the entrance)

TLIgqvS.png

Sadly, he has to wait until the others catch up

Cgi50Q8.pngUxOTTKV.png

OtKDt05.pngziefr9S.png

Meanwhile, Cyan takes the lead inside team #02 and starts the struggle against Golden Dragon

loNbvGl.pngPKUPWCH.pngctuWv7n.png

4aJYZoj.pngMx9Hxaf.png

I must admit, thought: HE’S A BITCH. Step Mine can give you an idea of how awful this is (2042 fixed damage, yay!!!!), he can use Mega/Giga volt to inflict seizure, Muddle is his special spell (because he isn’t dangerous without it -_- ), heck, he can even use Sharpnel to kill everyone except Cyan/Strago at full HP in the party. This is a good place to put this: DON’T RELY ON GRINDING TO BEAT THIS MOD, Step Mine is clearly a good way to emphasize this fact

v855i11.pngBopO4BG.png

He kicked my ass way too much. I hope he burn in hell

ctJO2KV.png

Our item for all the troubles is the muscle belt, and I actually gonna make use of it very soon…..

g3ytBmj.pngwCsZrDC.pngHmPDn3r.png

On the other side, Edgar wanted a little attention, so I left him lead team #03 on the easiest boss in the game: Green Dragon is undead, which automatically gave us a HUGE advantage:

4jfKSiS.png94dcF11.pngiKMnaSL.png

Holy and healing spells are quite deadly to him, making this battle even shorter that Vanilla Sealed Gate-Kefka

Sxhb4a7.pngHLuod9T.pngJGQy7ks.png

GZ9ErKp.pngoR1tr2l.png

He’s not going down without put some status on you, however: Virite/Bio Blast/Bio are the theme of this boss, making antidotes quite famous around here. But the mayor threat here is Disaster: that attack inflict sleep/slow/mute on everyone, and has a hit rate high enough to completely shut down an entire team for at least two turns…….. And he can use it again in the meanwhile (and I’m not counting on the fact that he could sleep you WHILE YOU ARE TAKING DAMAGE FOR POISON), so just use a white cape on the healer (Celes) and finish him off fast (thing that isn’t harder by any stretch)

OCtMpbO.pngYr5R9sV.png

Poor, poor little dragon: You were a big disappointment for being the final color-dragon in this run……..

WNiGlVY.pngdFNkafA.png5JM4lqD.png

8zgayF4.gifThe heck is happening!?!?!?

wwmTLYE.gifEdgar, we only left you on charge for like five minutes, and now the entire world gonna explode because of you!!!!

GD3vTPI.png

wwmTLYE.gifYEAH, I GOT A NEW ESPER!!!!

8zgayF4.gifBut I’m the one on char-

I2SMsQH.gifShut up Edgar, now this isn’t the time for complains!

sD3eG2q.pngtUzHihi.png

Ragnarok is OP, Vanilla FFVI came back to haunt us is your only way to learn Ultima on this mod, and Terra has the honor to wield it (Sadly, because of my setup this run, this little gem gonna warm the bench). The other thing we won is a Crystal Orb, that I also gonna use because it’s awesome for lategame

dlvZlbq.png4R02xsQ.pngVjnZMWy.png

Both teams manage to reach the front door and press those buttons in the ground…..

4BPRoGM.png

Thus giving a green light to team #01 to proceed inside this place once for all. But before that, do you remember this humble NPC on Albrook?

zXa00t2.png

Guess how’s waiting for us at the entrance……..

DdtXy3z.pngnPXkMuz.png6ewlddP.png

OHHHHH!!!!!! SHIT GOT REAL!!!!!

(Here’s the link to the fight, it’s the same despite the name: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIWjPIX9d6c&feature=youtu.be)

mQasWI5.png

At the very start of the battle, the asshole uss Polarity and changes ALL THE PARTY MEMBERS ROWS, then he uses Wall-Change to show us the gimmick of the battle (Sadly for him, I expected this behavior and inverted my rows beforehand to not get screw by that, so HA-HA motherfucker!!!)

m3TM4LO.pngZ39Pxar.pngScyV1F8.pngxoAeLc6.pnge5mZQS1.png

HE isn’t playing around: S.cross, Absolute 0, Tsunami, Giga Volt, Avalanche and Aero gonna give you some big troubles, and worst of all: All of them Ignores m.defense, and Kaiser’s Magic stat is so buff that, without any elemental protection, this is un-beatable unless you like to grind until LVL 32-35 or so

Lk1FbHS.png99Obqs0.png

Of course, not everything is bad: Sabin was without a doubt the MVP here: Stormfangs+ Power Glove and Berserk were doing 7200-7600 damage PER TURN, and 53 speed plus haste is nothing to sneeze at: When Kaiser decided to change his weakness, Sabin have already done 30000-35000 damage overall. Same with Mog's X-Magic Break/Bio spam (My golden rule in this kind of fights is: focus on two-three elements and buff/revive in the other ones while you use dispel to re-roll the weakness. I used Lightning, Poison and Wind here)

6UGcb9g.png

Not everything was good: My other thirteen attempts failed because I was eager and tried to keep Shadow alive, neglecting the healing over reviving, thus giving me a very dead party as a result. So I said: F*CK HIM!!! And he remains almost all the battle knock out (Haste X/Regen/Smoke Bombs were neat when I need them, but Strago would have been better here)

XioKtvu.png7Bso9fx.png

wvMKlir.pngI4ffYtw.png

After thirty painful minutes, I end up this challenge and get rewarded with Excalibur. But don’t have time to try it out, see you soon!!!!

Edited by ronlyn

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I have a big explanation to made in order to come back from this LONG hiatus, so here I go:

The morning of September 15th, my PC blow up (again......), but this time, I didn't have any money to repair it, so I had to wait until September 30th to get paid (it was annoying survive without PC, really) and I'm finally got it back to work.

with this out of the picture, I can make this official: TODAY 6TH AT NIGHT, ENDGAME IV IS OUT!!!!!

Edited by ronlyn