Biweekly Battle Sprite Showdown II: Creature Features *VOTING over*

ErrantDShepherd

I am sure you are not the only one. (My week for instance has been ridiculously crazy and I am sure others have stuff going on too. But I don't consider extensions unless others need them too, 'cause it'd be douchey of me to extend purely for myself. XP)

...cool, deadline moved to Tuesday 11:59pm PST. That's over 30 hours to do something? Will update title when I get a moment. ;)

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, I'm reconsidering entering since you've extended the deadline. But I still have no idea what I would do for it. I've already sprited every type of laguz (except for the lion, which I don't feel like doing right now) and I don't have any manakete or taguel characters (I don't like the former much and just don't need a character of the latter) or any other characters with animals that I could sprite.

Now that I think about it though, I did create three Centaur characters a long time ago for RPs (I should make a book about them, I went into depth about their tribe's history and stuff). But would they count since a Centaur is half human? The other half is horse.

THEME/TOPIC: "Creature Features" make an original character, either a non-human individual, or human with pet animal/monster. (Up to you how non-human/monstrous their appearance is.)

Examples... A boy and his dog, half-manakete original character like Sophia, Werewolf, Laguz, etc...

The OC requirement just means BTW no non-original characters or properties... No Jacob from Twilight, or Sonic the Hedgehog, or that wolf guy from Dark Stalkers...

Original characters can be from tropes or common mythology types of monsters, like centuars or mermaids... Etc

But one could make their own Werewolf, have fun with it. Your OC can be something you make up right on the spot. ;)

I saw that first quote, but wasn't sure if non-human included creatures that are half human.

That second part I missed though, so thanks. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Hopefully we get some more entries in by tomorrow before deadline... if not, well we've got some awesome entries to vote on already! :D

But yeah, if anyone needs a bit more time, or a slight extension... just lemme know, the deadline is there more to keep things snappy and give a bit of a kick in the ass to myself and the other entrants to try and get something done. ;P

I'd kinda like an extension B: I started one and dun have time to finish today. But if not nbd

I'd like an extension as well. I couldn't decide on what I wanted to make for the longest time.

@ Mew and Ciraxis

Good good, looking forward to your entries. :D

@ yasako

Hah, well you never know. It looks cool though! (But what is it?) XD

i'm so many kinds of disappointed that nobody commented on my dragon dick >:

I noticed. I was all "dude, she put dragon dong in there. Nice." But i was kinda distracted by that really badass bun.

Wow. You think I didn't put any effort into my work whatsoever?

Given how long you been doing this, and the blandness of your sprites, no i do not. However, that is beside the point.

It's Mr. JapanesewarlordguywithsuperJRPGisharmor and a Catbird.

Its a boy with very pointy codpiece and his griffon.

RWSciHZ.png

Hey I made a villain for all of the cool hero types in this thread |D

Wernher the Necromancer and his summoned demon Onenor AKA Shamany Athos and Spoopy Skelepal

Full custom

PS skeletons freak me out a lot

Edited by Mew

RWSciHZ.png

Hey I made a villain for all of the cool hero types in this thread |D

Wernher the Necromancer and his summoned demon Onenor AKA Shamany Athos and Spoopy Skelepal

animate dat shit