Biweekly Battle Sprite Showdown II: Creature Features *VOTING over*

ErrantDShepherd

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Merc stahp omg. Skeleton you are too silly

This would be really fun to animate though (and would be a cool thing to see in a game fosho), there's a lot of different fun routes you could take with it. Too bad I suck at animating!!! Anyone who feels so inclined is free to mess with animating it if they so desire, just show me if you do 0w0

Edited by Mew

Yeesh, that is creepy stuff right there. o.o

I apologize for still not having an entry myself, I've just felt like doing other things lately. But to make up for it, I'll try to enter next time! I couldn't possibly compete with all these great entries anyway! xP

@ Ana

K.

@ Merc and Mew

...skeleton just needs an electric guitar and to be doing the rock on hand symbol now... Maybe the class would then be called... ROCK-romancer? ;p

Edited by TheErrantShepherd

XD

This.

I really liked how this contest went last round... Now I am loving these competitions even more. Been a lot of fun even just watching, though hopefully I can actually get my shit together tonight.(Still gonna be a hard vote... So many good choices!)

Its also cool how a lot of the veteran spriters and artists have joined in to stretch their creative muscles and strut their stuff, kudos on the awesome works guys! :D

-----

Edit: BTW noticing majority of the entries this round have been full custom, I think we have less than 20 as well, meaning all entries should fit in 1 poll question.

With that in mind, thinking this round should just go with two votes: best overall sprite, and pick the ones you like... As there are not enough edit/splice entries this time round to justify its own division.

Sound good to you guys? :o

RWSciHZ.png

Hey I made a villain for all of the cool hero types in this thread |D

Wernher the Necromancer and his summoned demon Onenor AKA Shamany Athos and Spoopy Skelepal

Full custom

PS skeletons freak me out a lot

That is really bomb! Like holy crap. So Castlevania <3

With this round of badassery, two votes would be great!

b60cf5874dc6c62a73660ab739a5b391.png

-Rough as hell, shady is crap, hands are awful... but hey, its an entry. Full Custom.

---

EDIT: ...and so we should be all done for entries now... I will have the voting thread up in the morning. Should be fun! Now time for bed.