FE10 Fan Support Conversation Project

Magical Glace

So, this was brought up in the "Who is Ike's wife" thread, and now that I have my answer from Clipsy, it can start!

But first, a couple of rules/guidelines.

• Adhere to all established characterization, be it from FE9/10. If you believe that there is a severe breach in characterization in anyone's work, be sure to point it out to both the writer and myself. I'll ask for a few opinions on it, and if it's deemed too OOC, I'll remove it from the index and the pair is once again anyone's game. Do note, however, that adding to an established character is fine, so long as there are no contradicting traits. So we can't have a suddenly cynical Mist, but she can mention things about the past that severely affected her.
  • Though FE10 was originally going to have just A rank supports be full length, I'm going to permit B/C simply because they allow more character building. However, the GBA limit of five conversations is in full effect, so other As do not have to be acknowledged, but keep in mind the character may have an A when writing a B/C.
  • Claiming pairs is allowed, for now. If this gets too uncivil, this rule, and all claimed pairs, are revoked. I will keep a log of claims in the OP. If you have a support for an unclaimed pair written, feel free to post it.
  • Double Posting is allowed, if it is to post a new support. I'm going to DP after the OP in case I hit the link limit for the index
  • Focus on the FE10 list of beta pairs, first. Once those begin running dry, you can do other random pairs.

Claims

Edward x Leonardo (Luchino)

Gatrie x Shinon (Luchino)

Sothe x Micaiah (GoldenEmblem7)

Boyd x Mia (Anacybele)

Soren x Stefan (Radiant Head)

Kieran x Marcia (Anacybele)

Laura x Aran (Saphy)

Boyd x Nolan (Saphy)

Ike x Marcia (Saphy)

Lyre x Kyza (Saphy)

Lyre x Ranulf (Saphy)

Micaiah x Leonardo (MrIceTeaPeach)

Kieran x Elincia (thejayeagle)

Index

Edward x Nolan (Mr IceTeaPeach) (C, B, A)

Ike x Elincia (Anacybele) (A)

Ike x Mia (Snowy_One) (C, B, A)

Elincia x Lucia (Luchino) (A)

Marcia x Makalov (Mister IceTeaPeach) (C, B, A)

Micaiah x Soren (ReaperGuardian) (C, B, A)

Calil x Tauroneo (-Cynthia-) (C, B, A)

Elincia x Brom (-Cynthia-) (C, B, A)

Haar x Sigrun (-Cynthia-) (C, B, A)

Reyson x Oliver (Jotari) (C, B, A)

Ike x Mist (Snowy_One) (C, B, A)

Gatrie x Lyre (Mister IceTeaPeach) (C, B, A)

Tormod x Lethe (thejayeagle) (C, B, A)

Zihark x Micaiah (Vicious Sal) (C, B, A)

Zihark x Edward (Vicious Sal) (C, B, A)

Zihark x Leonardo (Vicious Sal) (C)

Ike x Marcia (Mister IceTeaPeach) (C, B, A)

Edited by Glaceon Mage
Post upgrade spoiler tags suck.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as this doesn't start a flame war, I'm cool with it. I've written some IkexMia stuff myself, after all.

It shouldn't, since the whole thing is "alternate possibilities". The only thing that I think could start it is the characterization rule, but I feel that's justified. And I'm not the only one judging the IC'ness, so...

Fair enough. I think I could do several characters ( I've roleplayed quite a bit over Skype ) so I could try doing EdwardxLeonardo, ShinonxGatrie etc. I do hate OOC'ness, after all. Especially when it involves some of my favourite characters. Like Ellie.

Throw in platonic ElinciaxLucia as well. Mind you, I haven't played RD in years, so my memory of some characters/events may be a bit hazy. Then again, given how bland the entire DB is as a whole, will it even be possible to do say, AranxLaura?

Throw in platonic ElinciaxLucia as well. Mind you, I haven't played RD in years, so my memory of some characters/events may be a bit hazy. Then again, given how bland the entire DB is as a whole, will it even be possible to do say, AranxLaura?

Expanding on characters is allowed, so long as there are no contradictions to canon

I've already written Ike x Elincia, so you might as well put me down for that. :P I threw in an ending this time too, though! ;3

Ike: Elincia...

Elincia: Oh, hello, Ike. You look rather flustered. Are you well? You're not feeling ill, are you?!

Ike: No, I'm not sick or anything. I just need to get something off of my chest. Something important.

Elincia: Oh? Whatever do you mean?

Ike: I've been thinking a lot, throughout this whole war. Remembering when we first met and how we became friends through your employment of my mercenaries. I've just been holding something back, something I should have done a long time ago.

Elincia: Ike... You don't owe anything to me anymore. In fact, I still feel that it is I who owes you for everything you've done for me.

Ike: No, this is different. For a long while, even before this whole war started, perhaps even before I left your court, I've had strange feelings bothering me. In my head, in my chest, and in my stomach, believe it or not.

Elincia: ...Ike, are you having problems with your digestion? I can't say I'm surprised, given the way you eat, but I'm willing to heal them.

Ike: What?! N-No, no! Argh, this is coming out all wrong... I can't even think straight now!

Elincia: Ah, no, I apologize. Do go on, I'm sure you mean well.

Ike: Well, alright... These feelings, I honestly didn't have any idea what they were. My heart would race when I'm around you. I would feel...warm inside. I would find it hard not to think about you whenever you came to mind.

Elincia: Oh, Ike...

Ike: I-I talked to Titania about it. She's older and has experienced more in life, so I thought she would know the answer. She told me it sounded like how she felt around my father way back when. And that she held affections for him even though he was already married to my mother. ...Elincia...it turns out that I...I'm in love with you. There! I said it! I finally said it! ...Uh, sorry. I probably sound like a fool now. I'm so terrible at this...

Elincia: Ike... Oh, Ike! *dashes into his arms*

Ike: Huh?!

Elincia: Ike! I've waited so long...to hear you say those words!

Ike: Wh-What? I-I don't get it.

Elincia: Ike, I love you too... And I always thought that you...never saw me as anything more than your employer and a good friend. You never acted as though you held affections for anyone and you even tried to keep your distance from me after awhile.

Ike: Oh... I am so sorry. I never meant to make you feel that way. I just had no idea how to handle these feelings and I didn't want them to get in the way of the war effort. But honestly, I find that you're the one person I cherish the most in this world. I would give up my sword if it meant you would find happiness.

Elincia: Ike, I would never make you do that... But you treated me as a person and stood by me whatever the cost. You stayed with me and fought until Ashnard fell and I could claim the throne. You showed me a life I could only have ever dreamed of prior to meeting you. I've learned many new things, about the world and myself. Ike, just before my coronation, I said I was very blessed to have met you. I still mean that today. And I was very sad to see you leave my court...

Ike: I... Wow. I really don't know what to say now. One reason I left the court was so I wouldn't have to face those feelings... Yet they kept coming back anyway. I just didn't want to cause any trouble, since the nobles and I have been at odds with one another. And...that lifestyle just wasn't for me. I'm truly sorry...

Elincia: I know, Ike. I understood then, and I still do now... It's just... I missed you so much...

Ike: Don't worry. *smiles* You won't have to anymore.

Elincia: W-What?! You mean you would like to come back? But Ike, you hated it! You detested that life!

Ike: True. But I think that if I have you by my side and I can still do some mercenary work with the others once in awhile...I can deal with it. I've faced worse things before.

Elincia: Oh... Ike! Sniff... Thank you...

Ending: Ike returned to Castle Crimea and was reinstated as a commander of the army. Despite some initial protest, he and Elincia were happily wed, and he spent the rest of his days as her husband and consort.

Edited by Anacybele

I'm only doing 'A' leve supports ( since writing out C and B pairs are a pain ) and I've mainly structured them around Endgame in the Tower of Guidance. It provides a nice platform from which to work from ( an intense scenario where virtually any character in the game can die ) so it makes for more emotionally-charged scenes.

Without further ado, here's my ElinciaxLucia one.

Elincia:

Lucia:

Elincia...?

Elincia:

I'm scared, Lucia.

Lucia:

It is natural to feel afraid, my queen. But that is one emotion you cannot allow to overcome you at a time such as this. Keeping morale high now, for all our sakes, should be the one thing you should strive for. It may threaten to overwhelm you, but you need to ride out there, hold Amiti high, and show the Order that your people are truly protected.

(pause)

Lucia:

And I shall be by your side through it all.

Elincia:

Lucia, I can't bear the thought of losing you now. Please. You must live. Live for me. I've tried to protect both you and Geoffrey since the end of the civil war, but as you are both my oathsworn knights, I cannot expect the two of you to remain on the sidelines while a battle unfolds. It would
go against your very code of conduct. But if you were to ever be struck down by grevious injury, I would give the order for you to retreat.

(pauses and closes eyes)

I nearly lost you once, Lucia. My heart would never know joy again if you were to leave this world.

Lucia:

I told you three years ago, Elincia, that no longer would I think of death in so cavalier a fashion. If it means retreating from a battle to put your mind at ease, then I would not hesitate to do so, even if
would mean betraying my oath to you.

Elincia:

I cherish the two of you too much. But it is you with whom I have always shared the strongest bond with. You are my other half.

Lucia:

I will do my very best, and more, to ensure that your people are not robbed of your leadership.

Elincia:

When you're with me... I feel powerful and all-knowing. I feel like I can do anything. You do that for me.

Lucia:

Elincia... I care about you too much to put you through such anguish again. Never again will allow a thought of despair to cross your mind. I would not even wish it upon my brother or Bastian.

Elincia:

(opens eyes and smiles)

Not even Bastian?

Lucia:

(smiles)

Not even that loquacious fool Bastian.

( End A support )

The dialogue in italics comes from their actual A-support 'banter' line in RD.

Huge image.
RFEE01-215.png

I'll either do IkexMia or ShinonxGatrie tomorrow.

Wow, clever. :o

I just revised Elincia's little comedic line about digestion problems in the Ike x Elincia support, thanks to a suggestion from my co-author (I wrote everything else myself, just to point out). I might add a few more little revisions in the future too, just keep coming back to check if you're interested. :)

Whilst I admittedly haven't played RD, I have watched part of an LP of the game, plus I read all the wiki articles and I enjoy researching fictional characters. Can I take Michiah and Sothe?

• 3 weeks later...

Volug X Tauroneo

Volug: Dude! When this is all over we should totally fight crime together.

Tauroneo: Aw man that would be awesome. It'd be just like one of those buddy cop stories in the ancient texts.

Volug: Awesome. You stay alive on me cause we're totally doing this.

/end joke.

(random huh, but this is the image I got when I paired them once)

Volug X Tauroneo

Volug: Dude! When this is all over we should totally fight crime together.

Tauroneo: Aw man that would be awesome. It'd be just like one of those buddy cop stories in the ancient texts.

Volug: Awesome. You stay alive on me cause we're totally doing this.

/end joke.

(random huh, but this is the image I got when I paired them once)

Rather short.

Expansions!

Yeah, and a collaboration has a good chance of coming out really good. I should know, because my main FE fic is technically a collab since I have a co-author that helps me on it and each chapter just comes out wonderfully. So who knows, I might even enjoy what you and Luchino come up with! I don't start liking pairings I dislike very often, but it's happened (such as going from Eliwood x Lyn to Hector x Lyn).