FE10 Fan Support Conversation Project

Magical Glace

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, this reminds me. I think Boyd x Mia was on that list of supports that were going to get a full length A support, so I'll do that one sometime too. Those two never even really interacted, but given their personalities, I've got a good idea what to write. :)

I actually thought it DID have an ending, so it might've been a cut one. I like the idea of Soren going to live with Stefan in his Branded village anyway, so I'd look forward to that conversation, Radiant Head! :)

Why no love for other Fire Emblem games?

Because they have full length supports in the case of 6-9, 12 (iirc, never got far in it), and 13.

And this came up in a thread about FE9/10 (that's now locked) so yeah

Oh, this reminds me. I think Boyd x Mia was on that list of supports that were going to get a full length A support, so I'll do that one sometime too. Those two never even really interacted, but given their personalities, I've got a good idea what to write. :)

I dunno if Stefan x Soren was one of the cut endings, but I'd be down to write one for that. Probably non-romantic.

Will add

I want to do an Ike x Elincia video too. But I'm really not sure how to do it yet. xP I mean, I'd like to actually take the portrait frames from FEPlanet and do the mouth animations and all. But I don't think I have the program(s) for that...

Great idea though!

Edited by Anacybele

Did a video version for my OTP. Couldn't resist writing a romantic version as well.

watch?v=2XJIpARVrYQ

Background track is Ludovico Einaudi's Oltermare. Since non of FE10's regular tracks suit the tone of this convo.

Lucia went Semi transparent a few times...

I want to do an Ike x Elincia video too. But I'm really not sure how to do it yet. xP I mean, I'd like to actually take the portrait frames from FEPlanet and do the mouth animations and all. But I don't think I have the program(s) for that...

Great idea though!

You can sequence pics with Windows Movie Maker, which should come installed iirc.

Would be tedious as hell though

I might want to redo this later when my headache has died down, but for now...

Ike X Mia C

Ike: Heeeyah!

Mia: Ha!

*swordstrike sound effect*

Mia: Ha! Boss! That's 173 duels for me, 126 for you! Every time we train I get just a little bit better!

Ike: That's the whole point of training Mia. I wish you would go a little bit easier though. These swords may be practice swords but my arms are getting badly bruised now.

Mia: Sorry boss. I just get so excited when I have a chance to fight against others, especially you. You're the only other sword-user in the camp who won't threaten to not do my laundry if I win.

Ike: Mia, why do you push yourself so hard though? Most people in the army don't train as much as you? Is it because of that fortune?

Mia: About the white-clad rival? Yes, but that's only part of it. I... I like fighting boss. Getting to spend time with all of you, and I get to learn so much. Did you know Boyd favors his left side in training? Still... There is one thing I really want to learn.

Ike: I'm scared to ask, but what is it?

Mia: You're Aether boss. I've seen you use it plenty of times, felt it just as many, but I can't seem to quite figure it out.

Ike: Mia that's not something you can just learn.

Mia: No time for talk! Let's spar again!

Ike X Mia B

Mia: AEth- OW! *bop*

Mia: Dangit! Fell over again. AEth- *bop*

Mia: Ow! Why does it keep hitting my lucky hairband?

Ike: Mia. Come on! I need to talk to you about the last battle and Mist says you're boots are clean. Ummm... Dare I ask why you're on the ground.

Mia: I can't do it Boss. I've tried a hundred times.

Ike: Can't do what?

Mia: The Aether. Every time I try I toss my blade up but it always comes down wrong. It hits me on the head, smacks me in the chest, I miss the grab entirely, or get the wrong end.

Ike: Mia. Why are you trying so hard to do the Aether?

Mia: Because, boss, I want to be the best mercenary I can be for you. I can't wield an axe all that well and the last time I tried the lance I almost threw myself into the pond in case you forgot. So I want to be the best swordfighter I can be!

Ike: But you already are one of the best.

Mia: Not good enough boss! I need to get better!

Ike: Mia. I'm going to to put a stop to this right now. You are no longer allowed to practice the Aether and you must relax on your training.

Mia: B-b-but boss! Why?

Ike: Because there is such a thing as training too hard Mia. I've already noticed your work getting a bit sloppy on the battlefield. When dinner comes you're always either finishing fast to get back to work or falling asleep in your own soup-bowl. We've gone through an entire staff this month on your training bruises alone and I know you're hiding more from the way you limp at times. Mia, you need to relax.

Mia: *sigh* Alright boss. May I ask a question though?

Ike: So long as it's not related to training or people wearing white.

Mia: What was it like to have Greil as your father?

Ike: Umm... What?

Mia: He was a great swordsman and fighter, the man who rescued me, but you knew him best. In all these years I could never muster up the nerve to ask you.

Ike: I think you've taken one too many blows to the head, but it's alright. My father... *fade to black*

Ike X Mia A

Ike: Mia? Mia? Where are you? You had better not be practicing the Aether again. What the... Mia! You're hands! Why are they so... bloody?

Mia: Oh? Boss? Is that you? I was... I was just practicing sewing. I figure that... that... ungh... if I can't learn the Aether or train so much, I can find other ways to help out. See? I tried making this white cape for you. I even got the motions down right.

Ike: You're as pale as a sheet and there's blood everywhere!

Mia: Yea. Needles... are a bit... bit... *whump*

Ike: Someone find a medic!

*fade to black and return*

Ike: Don't worry Mia. You'll be alright. I don't think I've seen anyone ever have so many wounds on them before. Why didn't you seek out help when you first hurt yourself?

Mia: Cause I didn't want anyone to know what I was doing.

Ike: Because you were afraid you would be found out failing?

Mia: Because I would be found out doing 'women's work'.

Ike: But you would have had to come forth eventually if you hadn't failed like you did.

Mia: I know, but... Ike... I've been trying so hard to fit in with everyone, carry my own weight, and do more than just that. I can't train anymore, I can't practice the Aether, so what else am I going to do? Everyone else helps out in their own special way, but all I do is scrap around with other people. Now I can't do even that.

Ike: Mia, I had no idea. You're hiding something though. I know it.

Mia: How?

Ike: I know you Mia. We've had two-hundred and ninety nine fights together. Whenever your lying your cheek twitches a little.

Mia: Heh... I never noticed. It's more than that Ike. You... I've been training so hard for you. You're the best swordsman I know and I want to do all I can to learn from you. I owe it to your father and you're the best friend I've ever had... boss.

Ike: Mia, I'm... flattered. But we'll always have everyone else to help us out. You don't need to learn sewing.

Mia: We also won't have everyone else. I've fought you two hundred and ninety nine times. When you're lying your right hand moves back behind your hip, like it did just now. Once this is over, you're not going to be staying here, are you? You're going to go out exploring.

Ike: N-no. I'm going to stay here as long as I can.

Mia: You want to see the world out there. I can't tell why though. My best guess is that you are tired of all the politics and infighting here and just want a simple life, but maybe I took one too many bops to the head.

Ike: I said that's not true.

Mia: When you leave, Ike, I don't want you to be alone. I'll always be loyal to you and follow you as best I can. I just... Just promise me you'll let me come along.

Ike: Mia I...

Mia: Promise! Or I'll find some other task you don't want me doing and do it! Maybe scrubbing the wash or cooking dinner!

Ike: Alright Mia. You're the only one to match me in swordsmanship and you've proven yourself loyal time and again.

Mia: Heh... And you're the only one I'd want to follow to the ends of the Earth!

Ike: You wouldn't follow your white-clad rival?

Mia: I want to fight him because he's supposed to be the one who matches me with the sword! I wouldn't want to go on a long journey with him!

Ike: I will be glad to have one of the few who can match me with a blade with me as well... and one of my close friends with me.

Mia: Awww... Boss! Here. Best friends?

Ike: Forever.

Epilogue: The two best friends remained inseparable for the rest of the lives. When Ike left Tellius there was one companion always at his side, willing to stick with him no matter what. No one knows what happened to Mia after she left, but some claim to have heard stories of white-clad men from distant lands fleeing in fear from a blue-haired rival and her daughter.

Edited by Snowy_One

Yeah, it IS tedious with that program. It'd be VERY tedious animating the text and mouths. That's why I said I'd need a different program.

Yep... Just ask Luchino what she uses

Ike X Mia C

Mia: Ha! Boss! That's 173 duels for me, 126 for you! Every time we train I get just a little bit better!

Ike: That's the whole point of training Mia. I wish you would go a little bit easier though. These swords may be practice swords but my arms are getting badly bruised now.

Mia: Sorry boss. I just get so excited when I have a chance to fight against others, especially you. You're the only other sword-user in the camp who won't threaten to not do my laundry if I win.

Ike: Mia, why do you push yourself so hard though? Most people in the army don't train as much as you? Is it because of that fortune?

Mia: About the white-clad rival? Yes, but that's only part of it. I... I like fighting boss. Getting to spend time with all of you, and I get to learn so much. Did you know Boyd favors his left side in training? Still... There is one thing I really want to learn.

Mia: You're Aether boss. I've seen you use it plenty of times, felt it just as many, but I can't seem to quite figure it out.

Ike X Mia B

Ike: Mia. Come on! I need to talk to you about the last battle and Mist says you're boots are clean. Ummm... Dare I ask why you're on the ground.

Mia: The Aether. Every time I try I toss my blade up but it always comes down wrong. It hits me on the head, smacks me in the chest, I miss the grab entirely, or get the wrong end.

Mia: Because, boss, I want to be the best mercenary I can be for you. I can't wield an axe all that well and the last time I tried the lance I almost threw myself into the pond in case you forgot. So I want to be the best swordfighter I can be!

Ike: Mia. I'm going to to put a stop to this right now. You are no longer allowed to practice the Aether and you must relax on your training.

Ike: Because there is such a thing as training too hard Mia. I've already noticed your work getting a bit sloppy on the battlefield. When dinner comes you're always either finishing fast to get back to work or falling asleep in your own soup-bowl. We've gone through an entire staff this month on your training bruises alone and I know you're hiding more from the way you limp at times. Mia, you need to relax.

Mia: He was a great swordsman and fighter, the man who rescued me, but you knew him best. In all these years I could never muster up the nerve to ask you.

Ike: I think you've taken one too many blows to the head, but it's alright. My father... *fade to black*

Ike X Mia A

Ike: Mia? Mia? Where are you? You had better not be practicing the Aether again. What the... Mia! You're hands! Why are they so... bloody?

Mia: Oh? Boss? Is that you? I was... I was just practicing sewing. I figure that... that... ungh... if I can't learn the Aether or train so much, I can find other ways to help out. See? I tried making this white cape for you. I even got the motions down right.

Ike: Don't worry Mia. You'll be alright. I don't think I've seen anyone ever have so many wounds on them before. Why didn't you seek out help when you first hurt yourself?

Ike: But you would have had to come forth eventually if you hadn't failed like you did.

Mia: I know, but... Ike... I've been trying so hard to fit in with everyone, carry my own weight, and do more than just that. I can't train anymore, I can't practice the Aether, so what else am I going to do? Everyone else helps out in their own special way, but all I do is scrap around with other people. Now I can't do even that.

Ike: I know you Mia. We've had two-hundred and ninety nine fights together. Whenever your lying your cheek twitches a little.

Mia: Heh... I never noticed. It's more than that Ike. You... I've been training so hard for you. You're the best swordsman I know and I want to do all I can to learn from you. I owe it to your father and you're the best friend I've ever had... boss.

Ike: Mia, I'm... flattered. But we'll always have everyone else to help us out. You don't need to learn sewing.

Mia: We also won't have everyone else. I've fought you two hundred and ninety nine times. When you're lying your right hand moves back behind your hip, like it did just now. Once this is over, you're not going to be staying here, are you? You're going to go out exploring.

Mia: You want to see the world out there. I can't tell why though. My best guess is that you are tired of all the politics and infighting here and just want a simple life, but maybe I took one too many bops to the head.

Mia: When you leave, Ike, I don't want you to be alone. I'll always be loyal to you and follow you as best I can. I just... Just promise me you'll let me come along.

Mia: Promise! Or I'll find some other task you don't want me doing and do it! Maybe scrubbing the wash or cooking dinner!

Ike: Alright Mia. You're the only one to match me in swordsmanship and you've proven yourself loyal time and again.

Mia: Heh... And you're the only one I'd want to follow to the ends of the Earth!

Mia: I want to fight him because he's supposed to be the one who matches me with the sword! I wouldn't want to go on a long journey with him!

Ike: I will be glad to have one of the few who can match me with a blade with me as well... and one of my close friends with me.

Epilogue: The two best friends remained inseparable for the rest of the lives. When Ike left Tellius there was one companion always at his side, willing to stick with him no matter what. No one knows what happened to Mia after she left, but some claim to have heard stories of white-clad men from distant lands fleeing in fear from a blue-haired rival and her daughter.

Index updated for this

I still think Mia's hair is more purple (though it's not as purple in RD as it is in PoR), but not bad. I did want to write C and B supports for Ike x Elincia myself, but I just wasn't sure what to do there since we already saw those in PoR. :P

Oh, but the ending mentioning a daughter kind of came out of nowhere, imo. The A support has the two saying they'll remain best friends forever, and the ending says they're just best friends...then all of a sudden there's a daughter. Yeah, just felt out of nowhere. Otherwise, besides the occasional small grammar error, it looks alright enough to me. Ike and Mia seem in character and everything. And maybe I actually do have a little bit less dislike for the pairing now.

It's purplish-blue, but I didn't think it was worth making a deal over. Why bother distinguishing between 'light-brown, medium-brown, dark brown' unless it really matters?

As for the daughter, that's just something I can really see Mia doing. Even if Ike isn't the father I can easily see Mia training her kid to become the best swordsman possible and 'passing the torch' to them.

Ike X Mia C

Ike X Mia B

Ike X Mia A

Cute!

I was hoping to work on my thing this Spring Break, but looks like I'll be busy. Hopefully I can find time to do it.

I feel like to try writing supports.
Will go for Marcia x Makalov.
Though I can't keep any promises, when I will finish it since I have other duties to fulfill atm (new semester begins very soon).

Try to do it till easter.

Edited by Mister IceTeaPeach

Well, my co-author and I like the idea of her and Tormod together. :P They DO actually interact a bit and they seem close in age. Also, Tormod likes that there's someone around that's shorter than him. lol

Ike X Mia C

Ike X Mia B

Ike X Mia A

Damn thats actually really good and makes alot of sense. It legit sounds like something that came from the PoR style supports and could fit in RD.

I can see Sanaki supports with Sephiran, Micaiah, and Sigrun too.

(Not claiming any of those)

Considering you get Sephiran at the very last chapter when you can't even get to base, he shouldn't really be able to support with anyone. I could see Sanaki supporting Thanith, Elincia and (lol) Oliver.