Which character would you...

Dragoncat

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Miracle-Flora said:

Fernand. >:)

Dye the rest pink while you're at it lol! And do it to Berkut too. Or not. Berkut would get VIOLENT, like, assault with a deadly weapon.

I'd take Jill and Haar to an air force base. See what they think of the "flying wagons" and if they're better or more interesting than wyverns.

WCWY expect to watch Bambi and/or Lion King and cry?

Jakob, he'd be the perfect chauffeur.

WCWY think would be the most overbearing parent what would put the most pressure on his/her kid?

(Don't answer Felicia please, otherwise I'll lose it)

I'm remembering Kagero's support chain with Takumi. And I'm thinking she's the only one who has both the knowledge and experience to instruct + the patience tow work with someone who doesn't know the first damn thing about practicing karatee. 

Like Ryoma would not be able to instruct a complete novice...you'd have to have at least some baseline level of competence before you could train with him.
Hinata would fuck around the entire time.
Saizo would just kick my ass over and over again.

Yeah; Imma say Kagero. 

________

Which character would you take as your wilderness survival partner on "Naked and Afraid" (Must be a male character if you are female. Must be a female character if you are male. Those are the rules of "Naked and Afraid.")

For those unfamiliar with the show:  https://www.discovery.com/tv-shows/naked-and-afraid/about

*Pick an actual survivalist with wilderness survival skills and not just someone you'd want to see naked
**Picking a beast laguz partner is cheating

Edited by Shoblongoo

Flora, yikes. we would be hunting deer, bear and whatever the wild throws at us, but not any plants though. And I would be the expert fisherman and craft bows and arrows for hunting. We would also make it through the challenge like if it was fishing in a place with a lot of fish.

Which character would you see milk chugging? (Drinking a gallon of milk in under an hour)

Edited by John Denver Fan