Which character would you...

Dragoncat

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Henry, because he's not afraid to fight dirty, he'd be useful on my team in the challenges. Oscar, because he's a cook and they get limited food, he can make something interesting out of it. Micaiah, also useful for the challenges, can predict the opponent's moves and craft winning strategies.

WCWY play dodgeball with?

Edward

He will dodge everything

He doesn't dodge that well for me unless he's a trueblade with resolve...

Depends, what kind of an amusement park, what does it have? I guess...put Ike on the roller coaster for the lols.

WCWY steal their clothes while they're in the shower and replace them with a banana costume?

Maribelle >:D

LOL she'd be so pissed.

I'm assuming coed would imply romantic relations(or same sex in some cases, but I'm straight so yeah)? Hmmm...Marcia. She seems to have my sense of humor. I already live in an apartment but I have no roommate unless you count my cat. I can just picture him snuggled up with her pegasus. And I can picture the pegasus trying to come up the stairs...that might be an issue lol.

WCWY watch cat videos on the internet with?

LOL she'd be so pissed.

I'm assuming coed would imply romantic relations(or same sex in some cases, but I'm straight so yeah)? Hmmm...Marcia. She seems to have my sense of humor. I already live in an apartment but I have no roommate unless you count my cat. I can just picture him snuggled up with her pegasus. And I can picture the pegasus trying to come up the stairs...that might be an issue lol.

WCWY watch cat videos on the internet with?

Ranulf or Lethe. Then we'd make our own cat videos.

Here's a fun one. WCWY play the FE series with?

Garcia or Donzla- especially if they are experimenting with Fire Magic....

Which Characters (plural again) would you have as your countries syncronised swimming team?

I don't really keep up with synchronized swimming, but I guess if I had to name a few characters off the bat I would go with Leanne, Olivia, Ninian, and Leen. Leanne because...well, I can picture her doing that. The other three because they're dancers, so I figured they'd be graceful in the water as they are on land.

WCWY take to a night club?

Ulki because he already caught Sothe when that happened to him.

WCWY expect to give Ridiculously Photogenic Guy the most competition? Doesn't have to be a male...can be Ridiculously Photogenic Girl.