Fire Emblem: Endeavors of Hope

Jentin

Hello! I have an idea for a Rom Hack(For either FE7 or FE8), well obviously ahaha. Anyways, I suppose i'll give the idea below and a few of the characters that i wish to be in it. I cannot hack, i have no idea how to, but I am going to try and do my best. Now onwards. Be gentle i am quite new to this all. I'll post any progress here

The continent of Asherina has a long and rich history of war. For thousands of years the countries were at war with each other, that all changed when the 7 heroes took up ending the wars. Together these 7 heroes gathered an army and put the war to rest. After the war the 7 heroes each settled down and founded the new countries on the promise to never have war with each other. Ravi the Archbishop founded Zinnia. Seraph the Enchanted Sorceress founded the land of Brookedom. Wayne the Wandering Warrior founded the Republic of Torus. Neil the rebellious Saint of Swords founded the free nation of Cronus. Mira the Maiden of Dusk founded the small country of Velma. Thames the Swift Archer founded the country of Eros. Rosalie the Soaring Falcon founded the country of Jakars. 900 years have passed since those days and the lands have kept their promise generation after generation. That is until the King of Velma, Kojak, begins to play with evil ancient magic. The event that transpired afterwards is the tale of young Warriors who must choose either their country or justice.

Characters that I have planned out:

Main Characters:

Hope- Hope is a young (16-17) Mage girl who is apart of a mercenary brigade known as 'The Crimson Scar'. She is fairly new to magic, but she has a natural talent for it. Very smart. Light pink long hair,green eyes, and pale skin, flower accessory in her hair.

Weiss(Pronounced Veiss)- Weiss is the leader of the mercenary brigade 'The Crimson Scar'. He is a very adept axe user and has been fighting for a long time. He is very serious about jobs when they come in, He wants to keep the reputation of the brigade up so they get higher paying jobs. White shaggy hair held in place with a headband, brown eyes, tan skin.

Miles- Miles is a male Pegasus knight. He is one of the few males who choose to try and become a Pegasus knight, most of the time male's are rejected by the creatures but because of Miles's calm soothing nature he was able to tame one to be his partner. He named his partner Cerise and cares for her very much. He prefers swords over lances but can use both. He is often made fun of for not being manly. Blonde well kept hair, pale red eyes, fair skinned.

Thomas- Thomas is the level headed myrmidon of the group. He is often found reading and is very quiet, but has a very strong presence. He is good friends with Hope and they often fight together. He is mainly fighting on the front lines with Captain Weiss. Long straight black hair, light blue eyes, fair skinned.

Micah- is the healer of the group. He was kicked out of the church of Zinnia for acting out of term against the Archbishop. He was exiled and is to never to return. He is soft spoken and is also an adept light Mage but rarely will he fight. He usually sticks to healing the team. Light orange short stylish hair, bright blue eyes, pale skinned.

Bryn- Bryn is a cheery optimistic archer. She was raised with a tribe of local plains-people, she could match anyone with the bow. She joined the brigade out of a want to see the world. She is often seen practicing her archery or visiting with the townsfolk of wherever they are at the moment . Short layered blue hair, yellow eyes, olive skinned.

Isabelle- Isabelle is a sword fighter who has an eye for trouble. She is often being dragged out of fights in the streets by her younger brother. She will defend her beliefs until the end even if it means hurting others that choose to argue. Despite her temper she is a very strong member of the group and is always there to help. Long pale green hair, dark brown eyes, tan skinned.

Basra- Basra is Isabelle's younger brother, if you see her, chances are that he's right there with her. He is an Armour Knight who will protect his friends with his life. he is the youngest member of the group but is defiantly more mature than his elder sister. He has shaggy dark green hair, pale purple eyes, and tan skin.

Edited by Jentin

making a basic hack with basic events to learn is super easy and really worth trying dude.

Because to be honest, 99% of the time people post their ideas hoping a hacker will pick it up never actually do.

I'm always hype to see new hack ideas being thought of but yeah, speaking from experience if you want to realize this as an idea you need to prove yourself before anyone else wants to help. There is a tooooon of resources to get you started.

making a basic hack with basic events to learn is super easy and really worth trying dude.

Because to be honest, 99% of the time people post their ideas hoping a hacker will pick it up never actually do.

I'm always hype to see new hack ideas being thought of but yeah, speaking from experience if you want to realize this as an idea you need to prove yourself before anyone else wants to help. There is a tooooon of resources to get you started.

Thanks for the feedback! I just found Blazers guide so I am going to give it a try. I'll probably post any progress.