Resetless Lunatic+ Run COMPLETED (Deathless) (With Complete Guide)

I do need to take breaks every now and again to avoid burnout, but no matter how many new FEs come out, Awakening keeps calling back to me. Three Houses caused a pretty extended break on account of how long covering the majority of the content in it took, though that's kind of a good thing. Despite how annoying it is to get out of practice and the time required to fix it, getting distance from the Awakening strats makes it easier to objectively reevaluate them down the line.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I remember reading about this some years ago, about some MADMAN who was trying to ironman L+ and after a lot of planning actually pulled it off. Now I come back to find that he's done it loads of times. After I beat lunatic I said "hell no" to even trying to lunatic+, I felt like I made my point, lol. Maybe someday I'll give it a go myself but rather try to get around to playing the rest of the games in the series. Glad to see you are still at it and I am defo gonna be taking a look at how you handle certain maps... like y'know... chapter 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Trying to turn that 3 streak into a 4 streak tonight. I'm going to be moving from non-segmented runs to segmented runs sometime in the future, because non-segmented is very taxing over a long period of time. I'm going to send it off with at least one more successful run. I'll either keep doing non-segmented until the streak breaks, provided we at least get it to 4 tonight; or I'll do one last standalone hurrah if 3 is where the streak dies. Anyway, enough rambling: https://www.twitch.tv/kuroitsubasatenshi

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, so since last week's run succeeded, I won't be doing non-segmented runs on a regular basis anymore (it may still come up on the rare holiday). Going forward I'll be doing it segmented, which should also theoretically stop 1/3ish of the run from getting stuck in the absolute dead of night. Anyway... https://www.twitch.tv/kuroitsubasatenshi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...