Who Did You Kill When You Recruited Gordin? (in prolouge 4)

noiku

Don't spoil ;). Yeah but he looks cool. I thought he was girl at first though.

ETA: he must be getting RNG blessed btw, he really shines so far.

wolfs got as good growths as an ordinary prepromote horseman his growths are very simmilar to zagaro(sedgar)

Edited by TTPK_Tal

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, that sounds comforting, because this game has many wyvern riders in annoying place and I don't feel like levelling up another bow person. With FE6, FE7, FE9 and later games I always looked at growth stats before playing. With this one I thought I would be ultra cool to not do that. It makes the game much tougher yo.

I first killed off Abel becaude of his shiny green hair. Then Jeigan all the time, but next is going to be Gordin. "Oh, thank god you're ok! Now take a sword and get to thqt castle in order to get killed :P"

Thanks, that sounds comforting, because this game has many wyvern riders in annoying place and I don't feel like levelling up another bow person. With FE6, FE7, FE9 and later games I always looked at growth stats before playing. With this one I thought I would be ultra cool to not do that. It makes the game much tougher yo.

BTW I REC reclassing wolf to hero or general for a bit and then reclassing back to horseman just sayan

"I need 15 units to access this gaiden and you are unit number 16".

. . .which I've done to the entire cast before (though Gordin's usually one of the first, assuming I can't use him).

Oh my goodness.... :o So cruel....

I love it

• 2 weeks later...

Being my first FE, I killed off Frey my first playthrough instead of the obvious choice- Jagen.

How young and naive I was.

Edited by NintendoMan

• 4 weeks later...

Jagen in both if my runs. In my gaiden chapter run, i then killed gorden to get norne, and then killed norne (and a ton of others) for gaiden requirements.

I had no knowledge of the Jagen archetype, but on my first playthrough I justified it as "He's old and doesn't have as long to live anyway".

Frey's horrid stat growths in my playthrough made me regret not having Jagen as a crutch shield

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know the first time I played the game I killed of Gordin because I thought that was the reason you got him, but every other playthrough I killed off Frey (because it's Canon) or Jagen. (because Jagens)

I remember I tried to kill of Marth once as well, needless to say, that failed.

I love Abel and Cain way too much to kill them off!

I feel guilty sending Jagen, for some reason, even though I never use him afterward. As for the others... Well, I tend to, uh, play FE by appeal. The nicer-looking guys and prettier/cooler girls get priority over the others. Gordin, Abel and Cain were too nice-looking to kill off, so Frey is the usual victim.

I used to feel really bad about it.

but then I played the fan translation of FE12 and found out that he lived. Now I don't feel guilty at all.