Who Did You Kill When You Recruited Gordin? (in prolouge 4)

noiku

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

There's basically no reason to kill off Cain or Abel. I heard that killing off Jegan plus Gordin was good for some reason (which I would later find out is Norne), so I did that. Apparently the canon choice is Frey, but he's such a good unit that I don't really want to kill him off. Jegan isn't really needed on Normal Mode, too. Really, the game makes it pretty obvious that you should choose either Gordin or Jegan. Heck, they basically give you Gordin just to sacrifice. I hope this kind of choice comes back in a future game, in all honesty, where the game doesn't reward you for unit death. Ugh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

I sacked Frey on my Ironman of H1. If you don't understand how I was able to sack Frey on H1, it's because I was using the full content patch. The main reason I sacked Frey wasn't even canon- it was just that I preferred the other two cavaliers, adore Gordin to death and didn't want to play my first Ironman without a Jagen unit. Granted, all of the non-sacked units except for Abel wound up dying anyway, so maybe I should have dropped Cain into the grinder instead...

And yes, when I say "non-sacked units," I'm including Marth. I said it was my first Ironman, not my first SUCCESSFUL Ironman.

Edited by GlitchWarrior
also marf