Gnasty's Mask(spyro speedrun with zelda twist!)

Dragoncat

Introduction:
I will complete Spyro the Dragon with a three hour time limit. The three hours represent the three days of Majora's Mask, and there are other references to it.

Rules:

All levels except flights will be completely cleared. I do this because I find the flights generally difficult and unenjoyable. They're not required to finish the game anyway. Levels are considered cleared when I have all the dragons, gems, eggs, and extra life trophies.

Bosses will be faced only after the rest of the levels in the area are cleared. Home areas must be cleared before moving onto the levels they host.

All dragon cutscenes will be skipped to save time with the exception of Nestor, the first dragon in the game, who cannot be skipped.

I can sing the song of time if I feel it's needed, when I do so, thirty minutes is added to the remaining time. I may only do this in a level, not a home area. When I do, I must exit the level from the pause menu and reenter. I may use the song of time up to two times per home area. These don't add, so if I don't use any in the Artisan world, it doesn't mean I get four for Peace Keepers.

If the clock reaches 00:00:00, I must turn the game off and continue from my previous save.

Times:
Dawn 1: 03:00:00
Dusk 1: 02:30:00

Dawn 2: 02:00:00
Dusk 2: 01:30:00

Dawn 3: 01:00:00
Dusk 3: 00:00:00

Stay tuned! Oh, and feel free to post with any questions or comments.

Edited by Dragoncat

The world 100% speedrun time is about 2 hours, so you shouldn't have too much trouble. In fact, simply clearing the game itself was done in about forty minutes, but it should be interesting enough. Do you plan to do any voice commentary?