Tal Play's FE7 CM (F*** U Klock you 3-10 steel sword u srs)

Moishe Oofnik

I am starting from chapter 15 as I started it blind and it was hell on earth and I am not going to repeat it again Few notes

The scores ill give to the characters is about the performance in game

Introduction: (Units I am Fielding at chapter 15)

Matthew:

JRgsLmn.png

Here is the real main character Matthew starts with the armor slayer which is just a terrific weapon his cons are his lackluster str and crap affinity but lolsupports I got str blessed at least currently so he is looking to be on my endgame team currently Franz/10

Hector:

nwKeKMr.png

Hector is still godly he sure is a powerhouse but he barely doubles all an all he cought up on enough speed to double some units like knights and mages Klock couldnt you make him like in a good class like merc 8/10

Eliwood:

cb33abcda72c250b0ba0d38795a91265.png

FE4 arthur is all I have to say he is good when he can actually get to the offence he kinda struggles hitting stuff so i gave him the secret book (I accidently discarded the Dragonshield I was about to give to serra :( ) 5/10

Marcus:

a65db5d6aece49bdb8698f1c041fe450.png

Marcus is a generic staffbott with great bases but his low luck makes him lackluster midgame where his avoid starts to suffer(he isnt promoted change it to 10 next update klok)

Generic Staffbott/10 His Sprite is 10/10 He is a preety princess

Lowen:

e3f0648fb1e990a8ea3fadc9c773384d.png

He actually got allmost no combat player phase as i used him as my buyer unit what can i say great defence great str decent speed normal non promo unit luck terrific all and all flier utility good con just works well 9/10 (can hit as hard as hector but has flier utility and con and can double more stuff)

Dorcas:

30a93d37e2f508f6b188ad005363414e.png

Last Time My dorcas had speed was in lyn mode and i was very suprised but his growths dont suck great str hp and skill (skill is screwable doe) Ok Speed Passable Defence (proced 3 times why should i care) Worse then matthew in everything currently and shitastic res isnt very good 8/10

Oswin:

9712ea0a2d428717d6a36a18f1f3f6da.png

He is a godly unit but I use him as my steel sword user and he currently only kiled twice I may or may not bench him currently based on stats Sigurd/10

Serra:

07ab332059967e3f59d8b47400cc245f.png

I still didnt decide if the mani katti is godly or absulote crap she cant double anything but knights but it gives +5 luck 19 MIGHT infa uses and strong vs infantry and armors lack of any defensive presence makes her good not great 7/10

Priscilla:

0b1c8755e46a32193249a09f45fa3e26.png

Eh not remarkable in any stat same goes to her growths come with a great lance for her chapter but cant deal with the overwelming amount of units waiting for her has seen 0 combat Eh/10 (Need To train so I can recruit raven with no problems)

Bartre:

cd9ac0e012c825a6e0cd70f645387e5e.png

Flat out didnt use him I have a deep hatred for bartre +Defensive thief is just bid will be replaced for canas shortly for being heavily outclassed he is usable at best FE7Karel/10

And This Is It the benched characters are Erk Rebecca and Guy (I actually like guy but 4 move is just hell)

Blaggi Crusade Resurrection toll:

Marcus(1) Eliwood(1)

Kinda odd that you're starting at Chapter 15, but okay. Your pictures are also really large, which is okay, but are you using a program to take screenshots instead of using the built-in screenshot function on the VBA? I mean, assuming that's the emulator you have.

Kinda odd that you're starting at Chapter 15, but okay. Your pictures are also really large, which is okay, but are you using a program to take screenshots instead of using the built-in screenshot function on the VBA? I mean, assuming that's the emulator you have.

I have been playing on the VBA for years and there is a screenshot button really what is it??

Go here:

65b316b66c.png

and then click on #1 and look at the Capture command. Rebind that to whatever you wanna use to take pictures.

ce60859914.png

I usually have mine set to forward-slash. When you take pictures, they'll all appear in your rom folder. Batch-upload them with IMGUR.

You seem kinda bad at FE (Abusing the jeigan, using matthew, and nobody else has good levels) so I'm very interested in this LP and seeing how lower level players handle the difficulty. Might help me see what I can improve for the sequel.

Edited by Klokinator

[spoiler=So this isn't needlessly seen twice]Go here:

65b316b66c.png

and then click on #1 and look at the Capture command. Rebind that to whatever you wanna use to take pictures.

ce60859914.png

I usually have mine set to forward-slash. When you take pictures, they'll all appear in your rom folder. Batch-upload them with IMGUR.

You seem kinda bad at FE (Abusing the jeigan, using matthew, and nobody else has good levels) so I'm very interested in this LP and seeing how lower level players handle the difficulty. Might help me see what I can improve for the sequel.

Those Windows 7 windows are glorious... Take me back!

Go here:

65b316b66c.png

ce60859914.png

Im playing casualy not seriously all i do is just kill stuff and having fun im really not good at dealing with randomized stuff so i am not playing very seriously but ok

I consider myself an average player but ok my point isnt to play godly wow its just like a fun LP made fast rather then thought out as I am currently working on things IRL I spend like 5 minutes per chapter using speed up cuz im a lazy ass

but k im not sure I can even continue doing this because I am honestly busy currently

I dont have high feats at all my biggest acomplishment ever in FE is just like ranked runs (My lowest ranked run is FE4 where I got B in exp rank) but I usually spend alot of time on those rather then play casualy

Id really want to like have more time to play this hack but I cant +I cant deal with the randomized weapons my shitty memory just makes me thing everytime that all swords are 1 range and have rather low weight but Id Try to play it when i can im looking to you FE8 chaos mode btw as FE8 was preety cake on hard (Like its Normal Mode PoR easy where I can even use shit units like brom and succeed)

I wish you a good day sir I will try to play more of your hack when I can (Probably my 1st Casual Run ever since like GhebFE where I just said fuck all)

What's wrong with Matthew? Besides str he's got amazing growths, and this one is blessed. Use the hell out of him! Oswin's growths aren't that great (but they're not *that* bad either) but he's the only playable merc/hero.

And, no offense, but run-on sentences are somewhat hard to read. Commas and periods are your friends.