FE6 ROY'S OUR BOY (Roy + Girls) HM LP

elf_01

[spoiler=Chapter 24: Millions of Manaketes, pt.2]

jGn66kY.pngO97b2Jc.pngO3ziPWv.png
Ellen is chronically incapable of getting good levels, but the charge never stops.
Op1D1gj.pngRSWxZ6c.png
Repair Maltet before it risks breaking.
wFJkpQo.png
I do think it's fitting for Wendy to have dibs on this room.
LTGcwqN.png
Here's Jahn, the boss. He's awfully weak for someone who's apparently been biding his time for a thousand years.
XvacPIG.pngcVKR22q.pnguEBMdDX.png
Wendy murders Jahn's guards, and gets Armads repaired.
bJ0EZUy.png
Do you know fear yet, Jahn? Have your thousand years lent you the wisdom to know when your end is at hand?
kWnDN9u.pngpJESuEf.png
Yes. This is the most legendary of duels. A millennia-old dragon at the peak of his powers, against WENDY.
aPZIpC3.pngFWo5rqR.pngd6zSU9R.png
Wendy wins convincingly, and picks up a nice last level to boot. I sorta feel bad, a pink-haired little girl in a suit of armor just crushed this master dragon...
Now, I could seize here, but since the Manakete reinforcements stopped, I decide I'll farm a few more levels for curiosity's sake and kill off the remaining ones
cf61BSf.pngLGf6sbk.png3K5949i.pngPCsaTTU.png1MQNscm.png
First up, Tate gets a solid last level.
9UARUUW.pngXhUaXKI.pngYaUn0Ce.pngh6E2212.pngGDHqydm.pngN5PyzRt.png
Even Roy manages to get himself a kill, as we clear out the Manaketes at a rapid rate.
FYZwNzt.pngAp8g7Fp.png
Just a few more...
ji0Z3DG.pngf2AW3bC.png
...why wouldn't Lilina get a disappointing last level?
dGsOrYU.pngPuXD5Ly.pngKVM5jcX.png
Alright, we're done here.
1voL4Y3.png1BKQUh1.png0a43Smi.png
It's time for the final chapter, and yes, I'll be letting Roy finish her and getting the 'best' ending.

[spoiler=Final]
f0rXx1W.pngwMGFj4l.pngpQWk2Wt.png
UseYX43.png2lEuIwC.pngPgtEFeW.pngiJp7oct.pngvZffMNR.pngc4y3MYS.pngzVqdNBK.pngLiZvP45.pngLDO0dxR.png3sVeM3a.png11DOVHh.pngkpen7Go.png6U4x4oa.png9BmsYNE.pngtnIktXt.pngUgs3Xpu.png2E65JPA.pngWl2Aseq.pngqzqnw6c.pngoaeYZEK.pngldr5ktg.pngZevx8G6.pngZnlh0BB.pngLwdhj3p.pngfMsjXfn.pngbX4HKBQ.png
Story time. IMO, Idoun is the most beautiful girl in the FE franchise.
bFfv9qT.pngvxjc16R.pnghTMwfW5.pngvPsors6.pngZDhReNf.pngKaVRLmc.pngsAcVV1x.pngMy73Eqt.png7X3OyNL.png
Final chapter quotes. I'm willing to bet most of you haven't seen several of these before.
f7r1tDZ.png9RVk1dM.pngTDitPm2.png
Yessir!
1jgBJy1.pngS8rUhEJ.pngp3lOhKk.png
We move up. That Bolting crit makes the dragon heal instead of attacking, so none of my units are at risk of getting ORKO'd. I'll get a a last level or 2 here, but I won't overdo it...
4H7eaWb.pngz26OVvj.png
Tate breaks her wyrmslayer chipping...
kSTyHd4.pngLaiLKJw.png
...for the last level Fir will get. I'm not going to farm her to level 20, don't worry.
medYiR7.png
Dorothy gets to 97 EXP here I think, and I'm done, no more grinding.
XSssJLH.pngeDzcAEc.png
Welcome to the worst final boss in Fire Emblem!
8HUhVoI.pngqjgDtts.pngATfaAZe.png
Fin.

Next up is the Epilogue, closing Character Analysis, and closing remarks.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIP Idoun. ORKOed by Roy.

By the way, once, she got hit by Eclipse.

You know, that thing that will never hit unless your opponent has no luck at all? It did.

Put her to one little hp.

Congratulations, girl. You are that bad.

That was a good run to follow. =)

[spoiler=Epilogue/Story Time]

iA03Wqf.png
Best ending get
PjuXHxT.pngWXY1zP1.pngpn2Mi5F.pngDKhl5vv.png
Guinivere becomes Queen.
3Pikj0L.pngnWPpAhq.pngxfdk0GW.png34DOpjU.pngJZoP1ZQ.png
Dude, Roy, you're with Lilina, stop talking about another woman!
6oTzORO.png
I can feel the jealousy.
hpqayNt.pngEwSTZzv.pngLOaLoI6.pngP2pUIEs.pnga3HD0xa.png
Lilina clearly doesn't care about Guinivere.
c0NBtlT.pnguaPhruW.png9uU3JX5.pngRBa0lsM.pngi8BD9wN.pngyAf8yeo.png
She's fine, dude. Drop the topic
hvhrb7H.pnguuEVt6I.pngLKvLjHb.pngAVVgaWa.pngSQHqdRC.pngdqb6Src.png
Roy, you're an utter and complete idiot.
rtyXfBH.pngQMCjVTq.pngs0vQ7Ge.pngePI4xpp.pngES80gd2.pngswT2rpg.pngXz0wn4W.png
YES. Make your move, Roy. Now is the time!
IQOt4vH.pngeaMA48W.pngGUIIdbu.pngdo81KFU.png
HOLY SHIT IS HE PROPOSING?
QzMIkKE.pngG5aUZzA.png
<3
MWVrP9U.pngMLlq3kp.pngWtY3gjx.png
Except Roy's a callous, heartless idiot.
mw4QFQl.pngVJwXK4e.png
Aww :(
4NEUnMv.pngSpIZlek.pngurwMWeI.png
Best ending is well worth it.

[spoiler=Turn Counts and Rank]
gduYvwp.pngELdeJU1.png4JhVSL8.pngz7giOQS.pngrxjXWSO.pngvwO9Xln.png
Well, my turn counts were pretty bad because of my habit of farming all the reinforcements, and the opening chapters were a complete nightmare to clear efficiently. Also, I refused to warpskip any of the later chapters and I tried to get all secondary objectives. Overall, though, my rank ended up pretty well, especially considering the pool of characters I had to use, especially in the early game.

[spoiler=Unit Records, Stats and Character Analysis]
Here, I'm going to do a full analysis on all my characters. As before, I will factor in stat boosters in average stat comparisons.
Nlp6dUt.pngpcz19lJ.png
Roy. He's perhaps the most vital member of the team, simply since the entire early game would have been utterly impossible had he not turned out as well as he did, and he was an excellent meatshield/Jeigan-like character during the Western Isles. From after the Isles, all the way to C21x, however, he say no action simply due to his unpromoted stats and inability to gain exp, and just seized thrones. Once he promoted, he sort of picked up where he left off, and was an adequate but unspectacular combat unit at the very end. He participated in a huge number of battles with few wins due to the fact that he often had to dodge 8 hand axes a turn for dozens of turns in the early game due to my lack of usable combat units. I was very fortunate in that he got rather blessed in the important stats during the early game, which really enabled me to survive chapters 4, 5 and 7.
Stats (+1 Dragonshield) Compared to Averages:
-0.8HP/+1.6STR/+0SKL/+0.6SPD/-1.6LUK/-1.5DEF/+1.2RES.
1b9QN7y.pngjCvDd3A.png
Never used, except as dead weight on Final.
Phrj3Xg.pngQIBSF02.png
Ellen. She honestly turned out absolutely terrible. I've read that she's meant to be a glass cannon, but in this run, all she ended up as was glass. Low HP, terrible defense, adequate dodging and horrific offenses meant that she could never be anything more than a healer, and towards the endgame, I was forced into using Physic more and more because I was too scared to let her too close to the frontlines. I honestly should have used Niime over her in the final chapter, but I wasn't sure if I would need to use the Saint's Staff or not. I originally had dreams of letting her use Aureola, but given how terrible her offenses were when she promoted, I knew she'd never do it effectively and therefore saved myself the effort of grinding her Light Magic rank all the way from D to S. The only reason she even ended up as my primary healer was because Clarine's Magic was so low as to render her completely useless, while Ellen was only mostly useless. She ended up screwed in pretty much all the important stats.
Stats Compared to Averages:
+2.5HP/-5MAG/+4SKL/-2SPD/-5LUK/+0.5DEF/+3RES
rFk80tL.pngVTHukJg.png
Wendy was a character I was dreading using, and I thought I'd force myself to use her simply to add to the challenge of the run, but boy was I wrong. She gained stats in phases. Towards the beginning, she gained defense like an utter madman, and would remain defense blessed throughout the entire game, while skimping on STR/SPD and was rapidly my most durable frontliner, ensuring that I could use her without too much babysitting in the Axe-filled Western Isles. There, she started to gain Strength and then Speed in adequate amounts, raising her level to a competent combat unit. After promotion, she was an unbelievably beastly tank with solid offenses and she could ORKO cavaliers and the like during most of the Etruria arc, making her my most reliable frontliner for the entire mid-game. I took the effort to grind her Axe rank all the way from E to S to enable her to use Armads, and she paid me off big-time by becoming one of my best dragonslayers, and she was definitely my most solid frontliner throughout the entire game, as well as the overall midgame MVP. Even though her offense died off a little endgame, as she wasn't able to ORKO Wyverns or promoted enemies, she'd still chip them for huge amounts of damage as well as tanking anything that the enemy dared to throw at her. Definitely worth the boots I gave her, and one of the main reasons I enjoyed the run as much as I did.
Stats Compared to Averages (1 Angelic Robe, 1 Secret Book):
0HP/+0.8STR/-2.2SKL/0SPD/+0.9LUK/+2.6DEF/+1.2RES
Note: It's hard to evaluate her HP since she capped it after using that robe. Her average at 20/20 is 55.3
00P1QN1.pngGfgpIpf.png
My lovely Tate and my favorite character is back at her day job of being awesome. She and Miledy formed a flying task-force that I just threw at any difficult problem in the game that necessitated high movement, terrain immunity and great offenses, and they pulled through time and time again. Some highlights include the two of them essentially soloing the entire right side of C21. While Tate was theoretically slightly worse than Miledy, her higher Speed, Avoid and Res let her handle the Magic users Miledy struggled against, while her excellent physical parameters and defense blessing allowed her to be exceedingly tanky anyways. In fact, the fact that she was so amazingly good at dodging let me give the Delphi shield to Miledy, which definitely saved my skin overall several times throughout the run (especially chapters 16x, 19I, 20I and 23) Although Maltet went to Miledy by default, Tate got her C-swords and the Wyrmslayer and got to enjoy her fair share of dragonslaying at the endgame anyways. Overall, she was one of the characters who just did her job every single time I needed her to, and pretty much never let me down. Also, even though I use Tate almost every run, this is probably the best I've ever gotten.
Compared to Average Stats:
+1.55HP/0STR/0SKL/0SPD/+1.45LUK/+4.27DEF/+0.55RES
P9XIgFU.pngfuXD84w.png
Dorothy was a real enigma. She had amazing offenses when it mattered (Chapters 6-8, and endgame), and while she didn't feel like growing much in the midgame, she made up for it with an awesome endgame. There's also the matter of her historically bad Skill (7.4, I think, the very worst I've ever seen a unit screwed in 1 stat), but she was hitting all her 60 hitrates in the endgame anyways, so I'm definitely not complaining, and she made up for her skill deficit with huge speed and the ability to double pretty much anybody. She was also excellent at chipping when need be, and would regularly take out really important enemy targets for me on Player Phase in the end game, in particular the nasty Wyvern Lords in Chapter 21. Her solid avoid and defense blessing also let her survive quite a few dangerous Enemy Phases, and she definitely thrived in the mass of fliers that was Ilia and Bern.
Compared to Average Stats:
-3.2HP/0STR/-7.4SKL/+2.6SPD/-0.2LUK/+3.2DEF/+1.2RES
L89Ao6i.pngwi40Gpb.png
Lilina, Roy's wife. I don't know how to characterize her. She was pretty much the only member of my team with real offensive power between Chapters 8 and 13, and hit important speed benchmarks early to allow her to double and ORKO many enemies in the Western Isles. In fact, the Western Isles in general, and Chapter 11 in particular, would definitely not have been possible without Lilina's superb early-game. However, once the late game hit, her growths, in particular Speed, completely dried up, and towards late game, her lack of speed and consequent inability to double things left her as an overqualified support unit, who would contribute big 35-40 damage fire chips (or 50+ Aircalibur against fliers) with high hirates, and 40 health heals, but would rarely kill things. Her paper-thin defenses were also a problem throughout the run, and even with an Angelic Robe, she would often have very perilous enemy phases. Her raw power with Bolting in the end-game was also definitely very useful in a few chapters (specifically 21, 23 and 24) but she needed to hit the 20 Speed benchmark to double C24 Manaketes with Bolting (they have 11AS, Lilina gets weighed down by 5 by bolting), and she didn't even come close. However she was the MVP of the Western Isles and a very solid unit throughout the entire playthrough, so overall I still feel quite positively about her contributions.
Stats Compared to Averages (1 Angelic Robe):
+1.9HP/0MAG/+2.4SKL/-3.3SPD/+1LUK/+0.2DEF/-1.3RES
EiWklAM.pngeOJisSF.png
Fir. She had a great time during the Western Isles preying on the hordes of Pirate reinforcements, most of whom didn't have the slightest prayer of hitting her in retaliation, and promoted after C11 to become a capable frontliner. In the mid-game, she suffered a little due to her mediocre strength making her unable to ORKO reliably without criticals, unlike some of my other members, but when late-game came and few units could ORKO, she began to shine again with her ~50% chance to get at least 1 critical against every target she attacked. She was also an excellent end-game boss-slayer, tearing Arcardo and Murdock to shreds, between her solid Strength, ability to double any enemy, huge avoid and excellent hit and crit-rates. She was also overall my best character at dodging things and consequently became much more of a solid frontliner than I had expected her to be. With Durandal in hand, she could absolutely obliterate any Wyvern or Manakete in her way, and that was even if she didn't crit, while suffering relatively low hitrates in return. All in all, she was a powerful contributor starting from the very chapter she joined until the end of the game and definitely surpassed my expectations of her.
Stats Compared to Averages (1 Energy Ring):
+2.4HP/0STR/-3SKL/0SPD/+1.6LUK/+0.4DEF/+0.44RES
STR hard to say since she capped, but on average, in HM at 20/18, Fir has 20.8 STR.
5WhPD4P.png65T65b8.png
Miledy is an absurdly overpowered character. IS decided to put some of the best bases in the game on a level 10 unit, gave her the ability to fly and bundled it with some of the best offensive growths in the game. She was the tankier, slower and harder-hitting member of the Miledy&Tate duo which I already covered in Tate's section, but she also performed a significant number of near-suicidal solo missions, due to her incredible durability, 8 move, and terrain immunity, as well as excellent offenses that remained near the best in my team for almost the entire game. After C16, I gave her the Delphi shield, and she responded by becoming BBBBBB, baiting every single ballista in Ilia and Bern and protecting my weaker characters, and she was just an unbelievably solid unit, and was my best unit from C14 to ~C20. She was definitely the main reason I could trivialize many of the threats in Ilia and get all the villages I needed to visit despite the dense mass of trees, and wielded Maltet admirably in the endgame, tanking and slaying Manaketes with great efficiency. The weirdest part of it all was that Miledy was ostensibly RNG-screwed, with several empty level ups and her refusal to max Speed until it was completely irrelevant despite her excellent speed growth, and the fact that she just didn't want to get Luck at all, but it just didn't matter because she's that good.
Stats Compared to Averages (1 Talisman):
0HP/0STR/0SKL/0SPD/-4.75LUK/+0.7DEF/+0.55RES
bjp6aC0.pngtIWYos5.png
Sophia blew me away. She came in Chapter 14 as a frail little shaman who would die to a stray gust of wind, was fed every relevant stat booster in the game, and became an utter and complete untouchable killing machine in the end-game. She combined incredibly high might with the ability to double almost every enemy in the game while attacking Resistance, which meant that she could ORKO pretty much every major non-boss enemy in the entire game, most notably the C21 Wyvern Lords. She completely and utterly carried C21 on her back, slaughtering the bulk of Bern's army solo, and barely taking any damage in return. It was also highly amusing to watch her OHKO every manakete in her way in C24 with Apocalypse's absurd power. She combined favoritism with incredibly blessage in her stats, especially in Defense and Magic (she maxed Magic like 10 levels before she's expected to) and as a result became the strongest Sophia, I would think, that any of us have ever seen. She was everything Lilina aspired and failed to be, and she was the MVP of the late-game, for obvious reasons.
Stats Compared to Averages (1 Angelic Robe, 1 Secret Book, 3 Speedwings, 2 Goddess Icons, 1 Dragonshield):
+0.2HP/0MAG/+0.8SKL/-1.4SPD/-0.6LUK/+7.4DEF/0RES
Cosf9mt.pngN1XQPhI.pngXggelIH.png
Niime came along as another healer in the late game, and essentially was a more competent Ellen, who could occasionally actually kill enemies while managing to heal non-pathetic amounts of HP with Physic. I had her prepare to use Rescue and Warp in case of emergency, but never felt the need to do so. Unfortunately, she never got S-Staves, or I would have brought her to final.
-0.5HP/+0.7MAG/-0.3SKL/-0.3SPD/+0.9LUK/+0.7DEF/+0.6RES
Lalum did dancer things. She mostly gave Wendy extra mobility up until she got her boots, and other than that was generally useful for duplicating my more important units for a turn. While she had the durability of a wet paper towel, she was dodgy enough that she usually avoided death, and sometimes baited attacks quite capably for me, too. I let her get attacked way too much, but she usually bailed me out.
+0.1HP/+0.3STR/+0.15SKL/0SPD/-0.6LUK/+1.6DEF/-2.1RES
5ur0mEf.png6xfUSWI.pngGJYTZjw.png
Cecilia came at C14, when Clarine was starting to become totally and irrevocably unsalvageable, and took over her role as my incompetent mounted healer. While she was useful for 8-move Mend/Restore usage, and occasional chipping with Aircalibur, her pathetic durability and nonexistant speed meant that she would get murdered by anything that so much as glanced at her without even much hope for avoiding them. I hated using her, but I did what I had to because Clarine was even worse. She also didn't gain any relevant stats ever.
0HP/+0.25MAG/-1.25SKL/-1.25SPD/-1.25LUK/-1DEF/-0.25RES
Igrene, on the other hand, was quite competent, if also rarely used. I would have her chip from time to time from 2-range, or occasionally kill off a stray Wyvern or Pegasus. While she had passable parameters, I didn't really want to give her much exp and I had plenty of powerful 2-range teammates anyway, so she would often just tag along as an insurance option in case the others missed. Both of her levels sucked but her bases were all I needed from her anyways.
+0.6HP/-0.7STR/-0.5SKL/-0.7SPD/+0.6LUK/-0.2DEF/-0.1RES
DX7dILd.pngVp5zt6a.pnghOLmtdQ.png
Echidna turned out phenomenally, pretty much just riding her great bases, especially in speed. Echipna was useful for setting up a whole bunch of kills for other characters, notably Wendy, Tate and Miledy, in mid-game, while having solid enough evade and HP to survive most of her encounters on the frontlines. Her weak growths obviously held her back towards the endgame, but even then, she was fast enough to not get doubled and ORKO'd and would find ways to occasionally contribute for single digit chips that were often just enough, or to meatshield for another character.
-0.25HP/-1.1STR/-0.75SKL/+0.9SPD/+0.6LUK/-0.05DEF/-0.05RES
The disappointment, the second most crushing disappointment of the entire run. Clarine was a character I so desperately wanted to turn out well, because I love having her as a super-dodgy mounted healer who could help in rescue chains and have huge map coverage with Physic, but she refused to gain any Mag at all until it was much too late. Her stats don't really tell the full story here because she got a bunch of phenomenal level-ups long after she was benched in the few occasions she was fielded, but it was way late in the game by then and I wasn't going to promote her or really use her again. She ended up healing people for 15HP with terrible range on physic lategame, and mostly was just kept around for her restore utility and occasional role in rescue chains.
+1.6HP/-0.8MAG/+1.6SKL/-3SPD/+1.6LUK/-1.6DEF/-1.4RES
x5Q3pMU.pngC5GIMCw.pngupuH9bn.png
The real disappointment shows her face. She was the first female combat unit I got, and remained in that role from chapters 2-6, so she got plenty of experience fed to her, and she repaid me by getting absolutely terrible levels over and over. At some points in her existence (as far as 20/5), she was below average in every single stat, and towards end-game, simply could not muster enough damage to be useful, getting something pathetic like 8 damage with a Silver Lance against C21 Wyvern Riders. That being said, I have to give her credit where credit is due. She was my first character to promote and fulfilled a very Jeigan-like role in the Western Isles, and in the early game, despite her low Strength, she was able to contribute many important kills using Marcus' Silver Lance. She ended up deployed from time-to-time late-game for flier utility, but was never the useful full-time third flier that I really wanted.
-1.8HP/-3.2STR/-2.2SKL/0SPD/-3.4LUK/-0.4DEF/-2RES
Cath stole things, got me money, and died whenever anything looked at her. Her stats are terrible and at base.
JL2CDSh.pngFz78lU8.pngLP7hZvR.png
Juno is terrible in combat but contributed from time to time with flier utility. Her stats are at base.
Sue was another disappointment, but one I was a little more ready for. While it would have been nice to have her as a mounted archer who did damage, especially in Ilia and Bern's flier-infested skies, I knew she would have to proc her strength growth often, but she simply did not get enough Strength early on to remain relevant. She was relegated to chipping in the Western Isles, and before long couldn't manage even that, getting around 2-4 damage per hit by the Etruria arc, and was permanently benched after C13.
-1.8HP/-1.8STR/+2.2SKL/+0.6SPD/0LUK/-0.6DEF/-1.4RES

[spoiler=Final Thoughts]

Overall, despite (or because of) the challenge of only using female units, I do believe that this was very much the most enjoyable playthrough of any Fire Emblem game for me. The early game was challenging but felt so rewarding when I successfully navigated past Chapter 7, and then Wendy and later Sophia becoming awesome really motivated me to want to continue on and on with the run. I didn't realize LP-ing would take so much time, but I also really enjoyed sharing my experience of this run, and showing off how awesome my best characters were (or how pitiful the bad ones were).

Some interesting notes: Sophia, despite having the latest join Chapter of any of my regulars, ended up with the most kills. This isn't necessarily surprising given especially the utter slaughter she wrought in C21, but it's still impressive. Wendy entered the most battles of anyone who isn't Roy (Roy's stats are somewhat inflated from the ridiculousness of the early game) as sort of expected given she was my main frontline tank, but fell short of Sophia's Wins, which is also somewhat expected since she couldn't reliably ORKO at all points in the game, between her non-amazing offences and shoddy Axe hitrates. Sophia also had the highest Win:Battle ratio, as expected given that she could ORKO the majority of enemies she fought (and that most of her early kills were fed to her). Overall, though, my kills were very evenly distributed among my main combat characters, which speaks to the importance of all of them to the run

Other things of interest: I ran some simulations on making my best (Sophia, Miledy, Tate, Wendy, Fir) characters fight 1v1, and on average, Fir is favored against every opponent. Something to do with her awesome evade/crit/speed, how good Durandal is, and the assortment of utility items she has access to (armorslayer, lancereaver). Miledy fared the worst of the 5 obviously due to her weakness to legendary weapons

I hope you all enjoyed reading this nearly as much as I did playing it, and please leave feedback concerning what you liked, disliked, or otherwise had strong opinions on, and let me know how I can improve in the future!

Until next time (or when I respond to comments), I bid you all adieu!

Edited by elf_01

RIP Idoun. ORKOed by Roy.

By the way, once, she got hit by Eclipse.

You know, that thing that will never hit unless your opponent has no luck at all? It did.

Put her to one little hp.

Congratulations, girl. You are that bad.

That was a good run to follow. =)

Wait. You can actually, seriously hit her with Eclipse? That's unreal. Seriously, even compared to the other GBAFE final bosses, she just isn't close. 1-Range, horrible stats, and low speed just isn't a good combination.

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I just...

What the hell is wrong with Sophia? How many dracoshields? I'm pretty confident that that is the best Sophia anyone has ever had.

Unbelievably, only 1 Dragonshield was used on Sophia. She just decided that she felt like getting 8 points of defense in her last 14 levels, off a 20% growth, because she's a badass like that. It's definitely the best Sophia I've ever seen, and made the endgame incredibly fun because she could just tear through anything and anyone in her way

Your description of Ellen is spot on. And I'm surprised at Sophia's absurd tankiness.

Anyways, congrats, this was fun to read, even though I skipped half of post isles Midgame because the pictures wouldn't load.

I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic Let's Play and inspired me to pick up FE7 again for an Eliwood + Girls run of my own. I also signed up for this forums after months of refraining just to tell you this. Thanks for a great run.

Your description of Ellen is spot on. And I'm surprised at Sophia's absurd tankiness.

Anyways, congrats, this was fun to read, even though I skipped half of post isles Midgame because the pictures wouldn't load.

Thanks! Yeah, Sophia really went above and beyond for tankiness, she's expected to have like 10 Def at 20/20 normally. Sucks that the midgame chapters wouldn't for you, though. Still, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

I just wanted to say that this is a fantastic Let's Play and inspired me to pick up FE7 again for an Eliwood + Girls run of my own. I also signed up for this forums after months of refraining just to tell you this. Thanks for a great run.

Wow thanks, that's awesome to hear! It's reading things like this that really make doing LPs worth it. There are a lot more awesome LPs going on around here, you should go and spread the love :)