fire emblem 12 modules?

Peter The Cool

I'm sad to say that practically nobody hacks FE12, which means you're on your own.

I can tell you that growth rates are encrypted, so unless you're really determined, you won't be changing those.

EDIT: Silly me. If you read the last post of that thread, there's a spreadsheet you can use to edit the growths.

Edited by VincentASM

I'm sad to say that practically nobody hacks FE12, which means you're on your own.

Hey Vince. Do you know if there's any way to change an unit's base class(e.g. Change Shiida's class from Pegasus Knight to Myrmidon)? I got the growths down but I need to know how to change there classes.

I think class is probably specified in the dispos files. If you go to FE Shrine, Blazer's FE11 Nightmare modules has some documentation on how those files work.

I assume Caeda is created in Prologue-4 and Chapter 4, so check bmap204 and bmap004.

Looking in bmap204, if you go to 0x74, you see 01 00 06 00, which I assume is My Unit with a starting class of Cavalier (M).

If I had to guess, maybe the 18 00 02 00 at 0x1D4 is Caeda? Don't forget that this is just the creation data; any units you've already recruited will be unaffected by any changes, so you'll need to restart Prologue-4 to check.

EDIT: I may have some FE12 dispos/CUE editors on my other PC.

Edited by VincentASM