OMG I WANT IT I WANT IT SO BAD.

Best promotional video ever. I could imagine being a little Japanese child all super hyped for this game.

... Only to get to chapter 2 and want to blow their brains out.

My question is, why is everyone either white or Emperor Palpatine?

Best promotional video ever. I could imagine being a little Japanese child all super hyped for this game.

I think the game is as cool as the trailer and Beowulf and Lachesis are probably good guesses for the identity of the two fighters.

I can't imagine trailers coming out for games like that almost a whopping 20 years ago.

Blast from the past.

OMG I WANT IT I WANT IT SO BAD.

What's wrong with Chapter 2?

It's pretty long and painful and you backtrack. The first time you play it you just keep screaming obscenities at the screen.

Well I didn't. I loved it. :^} All the backtracking gave me time to pair characters up while getting to the next destination.

Edited by Lyon's Dirge

Well I didn't. I loved it. :^} All the backtracking gave me time to pair characters up while getting to the next destination.

The game throws lots of stuff at you, like those villages that are very difficult to safe on a blind run, Fury going straight for castle Evans, those suicide paladins following Lachesis, and that stupid bottleneck at Mackily castle with the sleep staff that can royally screw you over. I like it too, but I admit to cursing under my breath at it the first time.