Slot 1 Character Modifier (EU) [uNTESTED]:

D9000000 03BF3720

D4000000 00000008

D4000000 0000XXXX

B3CF2100 00000000

(00000074 00000000)

D6000000 00000064

D2000000 00000000

Can someone with an EU version of Awakening test this?

I'm on it!

Game crashes and the 3DS prompts a restart. :/

I don't think so, but if anybody can decrypt it, I'd love to take a look.

Which reminds me, I still have the DLC files, which SciresM helped to decrypt.

For the most part, I know how to pull out the files, but FE if and other things have been eating at my time XD

Any way to actually reinsert confession images?

Which files contain them?

Like this is the absolute last thing I really want to hack for Rufurufu.

Also, twin Morgans and rufurufu don't crash streetpass teams or the game ending.

You just need to turn the second MU back into a guest MU for the streetpass team, since you can't select them with the "green text".

Gateway has a mode called "Classic Mode" which lets you launch cartridges while in emunand. That's what I'll try doing.

RXtools is better with that.

Edited by shadowofchaos

It is, if you have emuNAND.

If you updated your 3DS, you're just going to have to wait.

waiting-skeleton-55171fb23cefd.jpg

Welp, I think last thing I'm gonna do is get the 20 different Avatar hair colors. FE14 and Heavensward are just around the corner.

I just remembered, didn't FE Awakening have a demo download available?

Has anyone opened it up and looked for anything interesting?

I just dumped and decrypted the US FE:A demo. Anyone who wants it, shoot me a PM and I can send the rom contents your way.

I just dumped and decrypted the US FE:A demo. Anyone who wants it, shoot me a PM and I can send the rom contents your way.

I wonder if you can get the "demo events" to work in the actual game by replacing the Prologue's events with the demo's.

Welp.... apparently the item values listed here (http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=52377&page=10#entry3713879) aren't valid it you installed the DLC. 000000AF (Naga's Tear) gave me this:http://imgur.com/t1iDs5I

Item IDs are 2 byes.

Make sure it is 00AF and not 01AF

(in the ram dump view AF00, not AF01)

Since the mod was kind of a dick, can SOMEONE tell me if 9.7 is able to have hacked awakening, someone said I could if I had emuNAND

Can someone tell me how, and, Hoe I could use it to get Flavia Early in the game?

Item IDs are 2 byes.

Make sure it is 00AF and not 01AF

(in the ram dump view AF00, not AF01)

my code looks like this:
21350918 000000AF #should set item one to Naga's tear
21350919 00000050 #should set item in slot one to have 80 'uses' which when put in the inventory gives 80 of the item
When I run it the first item slot changes (as it should, and on the character it should) but the item I get freezes the game whenever I touch it (unless I'm in battle). I had this working perfectly before, but as soon as I installed the DLC this stuff started to happen.

Here's the question... does your character have the first slot "equipped"?

yep, should I try it without anything equipped? (It was working before even when they had items equiped)

edit: same result minus the fact that it is now unequiped

Edited by Monado_III

21350919 00000050 #should set item in slot one to have 80 'uses' which when put in the inventory gives 80 of the item

Right off the bat, I feel like you're not letting yourself see that you're screwing up your addresses.

I'm still thinking you're not using a 16-bit code like you should be.

I have DLC and I can do this:

1134EAB8 000000AF (16-bit write to make sure it's 00 AF)

2134EABA 00000050 (The quantity value is TWO after the first code)

6Eohi9D.png

For your code, try:

11350918 000000AF

2135091A 00000050

Your previous code was writing this:

AF 50 XX

Where XX was the current quantity of the item that was last in the inventory.

Instead you wanted:

AF 00 50

Edited by shadowofchaos

Since the mod was kind of a dick, can SOMEONE tell me if 9.7 is able to have hacked awakening, someone said I could if I had emuNAND

Can someone tell me how, and, Hoe I could use it to get Flavia Early in the game?

No, if your sysNAND (console's actual firmware)* is Firmware level 9.4 or higher, you don't have much hope outside of selling/trading your console for one with an expolitable (preferably firmware level 9.2 or lower) firmware level. Apparently Smealum (the creator of Ninjhax) is working on a "limited" version of Ninjhax for 9.7, but I haven't been keeping up with it, so I have no idea if RAM dumping could be a possibility with it (unlikely though).

*EmuNAND is a special emulated copy of your firmware that's run from the SD card of an already fully exploitable firmware. So it's meaningless if your console's actual firmware is >9.2.

Edited by Bunny5390

Avraxas explains how to modify forged items back on page 11.

Ok, so I have a better understanding of forged weapons now. I'm going to leave what I found here in case someone wants to take advantage of it (hope this isn't all basic knowledge by now). Thanks to someonewhodied and Vincent for helping me out.

5x3keTx.png

You can find the name of your forged weapon by searching for it as a Unicode text-string.

The top values of the item block are the name, and the last three blocks are the stat modifiers, arranged by Mt, Hit, and Crit.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the value three bytes behind the stat modifiers is the base weapon. In this case 05 = Brave Sword.

To modify a forged weapon's values, change the last three values accordingly and go to reforge the item (just press OK again on the forge) with the code applied

(hovering over that stat will reset it to the game's cap, so be careful). Reforging the weapon with the changes applied makes the bonuses permanent for that weapon, so they'll stay even after you turn off the game.

Reforging weapons without changing the name doesn't change the pointers (luckily) so as long as you don't change the names you can modify the stats of any of your forged weapons in one RAM dump.

Basically, it's easier to reforge a normal weapon and make that weapon into an unforgable one. Forge a common weapon like a bronze sword and name it whatever you like, then dump the RAM. Search the RAM dump for the name you gave it (making sure you are searching for Unicode strings). Locate the item value (in Avraxas' case, it was 05 for the brave sword, but a bronze sword would be 01). A full list of item values can be found here. Change that value to the value of the weapon type you want it to become. You can also change the stats here too. After running the code, launch the game and reforge the weapon without making any other changes to it. After reforging it, it will become the weapon you turned it into.

Additionally, I suggest trying to use a weapon with the same number of uses as the one you want it to become. If you use a bronze sword, which has 50 uses, turn it into a Amatsu, which has 30, and you send it to the convoy, you'll end up with two identical forged Amatsus; one with 30 uses and another with 20. If you made it become something with infinite uses like a Falchion, you'll end up with 50 forged Falchions. I made this mistake and now I have 25 forged Falchions since I used a weapon with 25 uses. Forged unforgable weapons will also show up on your streetpass team like any other weapon, but I'm not entirely certain under which conditions they will show up in the streetpass team's shop. I forged a dragon stone+ and only an unforged one appeared in the shop. I suspect this is the case for all forged unforgable weapons.

Edited by Wintacular

oh crap i seemed to have misplaced it....

i made a code already that turned all forged into amazing stats

then i equipped it and used my 255 quantity code, when it gets sent back to the convoy it gets divvied up based on its current uses and that weapon's maximum uses, which made multiple copies of it, then i equipped it with everyone and then ran that 255 code again, and everyone was (near) unlimited use godweapons

lemme see if i can find the code..... if not, i'll have to remake it, (not sure i remember how though...)

Is most of this thread still about RAM editing? I'm wondering if anyone is gonna do a basic menu patch when FEif gets dumped, especially with all this new fancy Sim City stuff.

I intend to make a .ppf path to make the menus english, if possible.