alright, it's time for some flac

Can't say I'm surprised by the lack of the unused Fire Emblem Gaiden song not being on the soundtrack, but then again, I've seen OSTs that released unused songs in the past.

Oh well, can't have it all.

Don't know if I'll ever get these. Granted they are my favorite games in the series and those booklets are awesome but I'm more into collecting the games, figures, and other memorabilia (plus I'm saving right now for a new PC). Still though for any FE fan these are certainly nice to have.

• 4 weeks later...

anyone notice any difference in quality vs vincent's rips? I've only heard it off youtube so I probably can't judge, but there was no noticeable difference to me.

anyone notice any difference in quality vs vincent's rips? I've only heard it off youtube so I probably can't judge, but there was no noticeable difference to me.

Comparing my rips to the main SF rips on the site, I honestly didn't hear much difference. There might be a slightly bit of tiny muffles on the gamerips but only if you listen very very closely. The main soundtrack rips are 2 times bigger than the gamerips though.