Who were your first marriage choices?

Lily

First male Avatar marriage: Miriel.

That she shared the VA with my preferred P3 female, Mitsuru, also pre-disposed me towards her when I still didn't know the characters as well. I still like Miriel, but since then I've come to prefer Cordelia over her and have gone with Cordy in every single subsequent male Avatar playthrough; I kind of regretted rushing in Miriel too early in my first playthrough (because I realized that I would have preferred Cordy)…. I think I was married to Miriel even before Cordelia showed up the first time around.

So that has left me with 1 playthrough (the 1st) with Miriel and 5 playthroughs with Cordelia.

First (and only) Female Avatar marriage: Chrom, because I wanted Lucina to get the Avatar-like class set.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my first playthrough I didn't even know that there is another way than marrying Chrom. I kinda hated him and when I found out FeMU can marry every of the males, I startet a new game and married Henry. I kinda like that guy.

I actually tryed out every possible pairing (not just for MU) and the more I saw, the harder it became to decide.

• 2 weeks later...

First run (Normal)= Lissa

Second run (Hard)= Lucina

Third run (Lunatic)= Olivia

Female run (Hard)= Stahl

2nd Female run (Hard) = Lon'qu

Chrom= Sully OTP for the win, brah except for that one time I gave her Stahl.

omg at the rate this topic is going I fear someone is gonna bite my head off when I say I married Chrom first and really liked the supports LOL. But Robin and Chrom are a better duo as best friends tbh, not a romantic couple.

Stahl and female!Robin were really cute... and Cavalier Morgan is one of my favorites. I think next playthrough I'll marry Lucina though, cause she's my video game girlfriend.

omg at the rate this topic is going I fear someone is gonna bite my head off when I say I married Chrom first and really liked the supports LOL.

Me too :O But yeah I married Chrom first, then Frederick, then Lon'qu, then Stahl...and yeah that's it. LOL.

Edited by mewyeon

First file ever (Hard): Gaius

First Lunatic file: Lissa

After that, Robin became the town bicycle - never married the same person more than once.

Don't remember how Grima went down the first time, but I know subsequent playthroughs were ORKOs - I refused to deal with the infinite reinforcements.

Favorite pairing for Chrom is maiden, because screw canon.

One lunatic+ file declicated to lucina, then another to Cordelia and lastly a causal mode for any waifus/husbandos that I am in the mood for.

Edited by Awakener_

On my first playthrough I didn't really have choice as I was forced into a marriage with Chrom. Not that it really mattered because I also married him in my following playthroughs, I guess I like having Lucina as my daughter.

On my first playthrough I married Chrom. At the time constantly pairing up the protagonists made sense to me, although I wasn't a fan of their supports - but I gotta admit that the S rank with flustered Chrom is adorable.

When I played as a male avatar I married Cherche. I just love her and her pink hair (I can't choose any other hair color for my Robins either!).

As for the best wife for Chrom... I think I like his supports with Maribelle the best, they were just so pleasant together.

I married Sumia first and married her for 90% of my runs. The ones that I haven't, were either drafts or that one file a friend borrowed.

When I played as a male avatar I married Cherche. I just love her and her pink hair (I can't choose any other hair color for my Robins either!).

Thinking of marrying Olivia because of pink hair? Or...

Thinking of marrying Olivia because of pink hair? Or...

Haha, I might at some point? Personality-wise she's not my favorite but I do like her (...and her hair...). I'm a slow gamer and I have other plans for her on my next playthrough, so who knows when it's my turn.

But I do know that pink and red hair colors are almost enough for me to want to side with Hoshido in FE14. :D

I didn't know anything going into this game, and ended up accidentally marrying Chrom. He seemed like a put-together enough guy, a little rash and blunt, but he's actually a big dork and an idiot, and very sweet when he's not tripping over his words.

I haven't been able to escape it ever since. I have to many headcanons about it. Plus Chrom and male Morgan are oddly similar...

I first married Virion, for some reason. Then I went to marry Chrom but I don't like that pairing. With my male MU I believe I first married either Sumia or Tharja. I like Sumia x MU but I also like pairing Chrom x Sumia to maximise the amount of Aether units.

Edited by TheSylveonGirl

One reason I didn't like Virion!Morgan was that the hair colour didn't suit him but it looks good on female Morgan to me. I'm now thinking of having a file where I marry Virion's daughter just for the hair colour.

+Str/-Def Avatar x Virion!Severa will give you the most gameplay mileage out of that, if you like.

FeMu was Lon'qu. Morgan has great hair and was fairly balanced. A little bit of a glass cannon though.

MaMu was Lissa. This was a little bit of a train wreck, especially because I had some really conflicting asset and flaw that made Owain basically unusable.

It was my first marriage and my last marriage. Tharja. What can I say? I like the crazy/clingy ones. XD

Plus Noire is like a mini me. :) And I practice a bit of archery in my spare time IRL as well so kind of a no brainer. :D

Haven't gotten around to playing a Fem Avatar yet, sometimes I am the WORST procrastinator! x3

I've always killed Grima with myself/Tharja. Yet to do it on Lunatic+ but again, procrastination. ;)

I married Anna in my first play through. because I honestly hate the whole S support abruptness with the marriage ring thing. in the Japanese support with Anna it ended with both of them just admitting they loved each other(at least that's what the Japanese to American support thread said I think), and I really felt like the whole support build up felt very real and relatable. Needless to say I was very mad when I found out that it was the same "LETS GET MARRIED!" as the other supports in our version.

as for my second play through I married Tiki, for similar reasons (and that Manakete Morgan do...).

As for killing Grima, I always kill him the same way, I have all my other characters trying to protect a paired Chrom/MU and said paired heroes kill Grima, but MU always delivers the final blow in the end... like a Boss...

Normal Mode - I forgot, I think it was Olivia or Tharja

Hard Mode - Sumia. After that, she became my FE:A waifu throughout all my playthroughs

Lunatic Mode- Sumia again.

I found it extremely hard to finish my girl file despite the fact it's in Hard Mode (Which is ironically easy even w/o some grinding) due to the fact I couldn't let Sumia marry anyone else.