Who were your first marriage choices?

Lily

First run (MaMU) - Tharja

Second run (FeMU) - Chrom

Third run (MaMU) - Nowi

I'm thinking of doing another run soon with different classpaths. If I choose MaMU (again), I'm leaning towards Cordelia or Lissa. If I select FeMU instead, probably Kellam.

Edited by Xanaxian

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FeMUxChrom, which I repeated like four times until I switched to my new favorite, FemuxYarne.

RickenxMaribelle,

FrederickxSumia,

Lon'quxSully,

Stahl!Miriel (I immediately regretted that upon seeing their unbelievably awkwardly-written S support. "But there's one thing I'll never be average at! BEING IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Ugh.)

Fem Avatar: Yarne...

Male Avatar: Cordelia...

And I'd have to look up the other ones I've done.

I'm pretty sure I had Talx (aka Robin) defeat Grima the first time.

First MaMu: Chrom Tharja

First FeMu: Chrom

Second MaMu: Olivia or Cordelia

I still plan on marrying whomever I didn't marry betweenn Olivia/Cordelia, Vaike, Maribelle, Lon'qu, Sully, Libra, Tiki, Gangrel, Priam, Emmeryn, Brady, Lucy and maybe Panne and some other children at some point but I don't have have a 3DS at the moment so those are on hold.

I remember poor, naive me actually thinking my first run that you had to kill Grima in-game with MU to make a difference. Not sure if he was paired with Tharja or Chrom though as my Tharja was kind of RNG screwed and I might have just paired her off with one of our children... Don't remember who nailed the kills in the other files. Probably me or my child.

On a side note, what are people's favorite pairings for Chrom? Support-wise.

Maybe if Chrom could support with MaMu or a certain red-haired pegasus knight. I really can't decide between Sully and Maribelle, they're both so perfect. I'm probably leaning a tad more towards Sully solely because the Lissabelle is an adorable force to be recckoned with but I would also love to see Brady rule Ylisse. Bye Lucina.

I have this weird headcanon in which Lon'qu disobeys Basilio, kills Chrom and pledges absolute loyalty to male Avatar (becoming his bitch), and they both leave the army to go and conquer the world together. Ohohohoho... Maribelle also joins because she knows what's up, and Brady finally gets his mafia.

This is beautiful. Just gonna throw in that Brady's father should be Vaike because you can't just conquer the world without Teach.

Edited by Venterqua

Male MU + Lucina (On my very first lunatic/classic playthrough which has since been deleted...)

Chrom + Sumia

Frederick + Panne

Gregor + Nowi

Lissa + Lon'qu (Mainly because Owain so happens to start of as a Myrmidon as with Lon'qu)

At the moment, thats all I could think of, its been a while...

In my first run, which was only based upon the couples and not stats

Mu x Cordelia

Vaike x cherche

Gaius x tharja

Chrom x sumia

Virion x miriel

Gregor x nowi

Ricken x maribelle

Panne x nobody

Donnel x sully

Olivia x kellam

• 2 weeks later...

In my first run I was aiming to pair with Libra, but ended up pairing with my human meat shield. Also known as Kellam. Instant regret after getting some of Lon'qu's supports, but that was remedied soon enough.

Then there's the male. In short he aimed for Panne and got Panne.

That said Tharja and the spellcaster-y children are my go-to for Lunatic and Lunatic+.

Edited by Cerys

1st: FeMU x Chrom

2nd: MaMU x Say'ri

3rd: Still playing, undecided. FeMU, leaning towards Virion at moment as I like the support.

And for what it's worth... my wife plays this as well, and she paired up her MaMU with Cordelia, and her FeMU with Libra.

first time I married Aversa. then i married Yarne but accidentally saved over that and restarted and decided i didnt reeally like Yarne anyway so that time I married Inigo. I'm planning on marrying Noire on my third run. I've only defeated Grima on one save file because sometimes I just dont feel like playing lol and I don't remember who it was but i feel like it was either Ricken!Nah or Aversa!Morgan, most probably my MU though.

Edited by Chrosion

Only played through it once (albeit I put a ton of hours into my one playthrough), but I paired MaMU up with Tharja because she was clearly obsessed with him and I had a hunch she'd mention being in love with the Avatar to other characters. Had no idea how right I would be. Very pleased with the result because Grandmaster Morgan benefited from the magic and I loved Noire with white hair. Not to mention access to so many skills.

I'm sure my first attempt at killing Grima involved Robin and Chrom paired-up with their wives. I think Lucina also got in a strike with whatever child she had an A support with.

1st run: (FeMu) Gaius (For reasons unknown...I thought he would be good for my speed asset)

2nd run: (MaMu) Nowi (Manakete Morgan, and another Morgan)

3rd run: (FeMu) Chrom (Rightful king Morgan)

The first time I think Skunkamunka (Robin) killed Grima with Morgan, 2nd time, Cherche and Virion killed him, then during my 3rd time, my 3ds decided to die on me.

Edited by Manakete Morgan

Hard mode.

1st: Tharja. Her pallete is purple and she has a dark personality. Instantly wanted to marry her as soon as I saw her.

2nd: Maribelle. I usually hate characters like this but her supports made me warm up to her a bit. I also find it very amusing when she tells jokes. I imagine the other characters jaw dropping in shock and then her telling them to laugh.

Lunatic Mode.

1st: Chrom. I thought Chrom was a cool guy but idk if I like him as much after seeing his supports. They were funny but not very romantic to me lol.

2nd: Tharja. What can I say? I like her.

3rd: Sumia. For variety sake I added my third. I'm not sure why I picked her but at the time I think it had something to do with galeforce. But I didn't like her as much until after I saw her DLC convo with Miriel. I like her A LOT more now goddamn.

4th: Lon'qu. FeMu needs two spots in lunatic now. Lon'qu because his character archetype fits what I like in male characters. Silent badass.

Edited by Mystical_Ice

1st FeMU run: Chrom

1st MaMu run: Panne

My favourite male character is Inigo. I keep marrying him LOL

My favourite female character is, well, IDK. I like almost all of them equally. I don't really like Aversa or Emmeryn though. But, if I had to choose, it would probably be between Olivia and Flavia.

On my first playthrough, I married Donnel. I'm not exactly sure why. I was originally going to go for Chrom, but I liked Chrom x Sumia so much that I wanted Sumia with him more. That pairing just works since both characters have very limited potential love interests. I thought Donnel was super sweet and adorable, and I have a soft spot for country guys as it is. Passing down Aptitude to Morgan ended up being a really great move, and Morgan's purple hair looks pretty good. And I love when the underdog wins over the hero. 'Tis cute. :P

For my male avatar, I paired him with Say'ri. I wanted to marry someone who could only romance the player, and she was my fave of the lot.

Body 1 FeMU: Chrom (Lucina and Morgan were amazing)

Body 2 FeMU: Gangrel (they were great on the battlefield)

Body 3 FeMU: Kellam (my main avatar my favourite husband)

Body 2 MaMU: Anna (JakexAnna forever together)

My avatar was the one killing Grima except when I marry Kellam (around 6 playthroughs) when that happens I let Chrom do the killing.

• 1 month later...

I didn't really know about the Marriage (Really, when I played FEA the first time... I feel like I was a 6 years old chield xD) And paired Fe!MU always with Chrom = Chrom was my first~ Also in my followed Run

When I'm playing as Me!MU, usually Tiki because I do love Manaketes~

1st (Female Robin): Lon'qu because I didn't want to marry Chrom and decided I'd jump on the first sexy guy I saw, which came not to long after in the form of this smexy badass. I also loved their Supports. I liked telling myself that it was my duty as the Tactician to make sure to keep myself paired up with Lon'qu so that he wouldn't have to deal with the other women screwing him over on the battlefield and that I was just being a good leader and not shamelessly trying to get a man. XD

3rd (Male Robin): Tiki. I wanted a unique Female Morgan and while I love the Taguel and Panne, I love her with Fredrick too much. Now, Nowi's my favorite character, but I didn't want to take away any marriage options from someone else by marrying her, so I decided on Tiki since she can only support with me anyway and I also get a Manakete baby girl. X3

*Side note: for my 2nd file, I married Lon'qu again, since it was my completionist/main file (I consider the first a test run to get the hang of/learn the game) and I wanted my husbando.

I'll go with my main runs for this, not my support grinding ones.

1st(normal mode, FeMU): Chrom. Got auto married at chapter 11 mostly because I didn't know it would happen and Robin had the most supports with him. Oops. But I overall liked it. Not so much the supports, but as a couple it made some of the scenes have more impact imo. I try never to marry the same character twice, but if I ever finish all of the supports and replay down the line, it'll likely be Chrom again.

2nd(hard mode, FeMU): Gaius. Gotta have my candy thief. Personal fav of the boys. And his supports with Robin are all about trust and end up being really cute. Also love Morgan with orange hair. Even if Gaius threatens to give him to the gods for candy.

3rd(hard mode, MaMU: Lucina): I wanted to limit the number of unmarried males, so child marriage it was. And Lucina felt kinda cannon, soooooo.

4th(Lunatic, FeMU: Frederick): It's Frederick. I liked his distrust and bear addiction.

Pretty much married off characters that appeared at the same time on my first playthrough. So, at the start, that'd mean I put Chrom and MU together, and Frederick and Lissa with one another. Libra and Tharja, Riken and Maribelle, Virion and Sully, Gregor and Nowi, e.c.t. On my second run through of it, I plan to look at guides about best pairing options, as well as making supports with everyone to see who I like best with one another, conversation wise.