Who were your first marriage choices?

Lily

My first Male Run I married Miriel, but then my friend got mad at me for marrying the boring girl. (She reminds me of myself if I were a female. Laurent is me. Like one hundred percent XD) My first Female run I ended up marrying Inigo. He was my best unit and so Morgan was literally fully capped when I got her, which was quite early. My latest run I am doing, of Sorcerers and No Galeforce, I married Laurent. My other play through with Tricksters I am gonna marry Olivia. And my character has pink hair. Yay! Pink haired Inigo! XD

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Male Avatar 1st Run: Nowi

Male Avatar 2nd Run: Noire

Female Avatar 1st Run: Chrom

I plan to marry Priam one of these days, then have blue haired Morgan marry Lucina because symbolism.

1st run: Chrom (I just wanted Lucina as a daughter. I really don't care about Chrom.)
2nd run: Henry
3rd run: Inigo

I'm planning on doing a MaMu run in the future to marry Sumia.

Edited by Dolphin

On my first run I married Tharja(Cause I wanted to be cool and have everyone with GF if they could get it)

On my second run I married Lucina

On subsequent runs I shifted between Aversa and Lucina.

(I also married Olivia a few times)

Fore FMU, I married Lon'qu and Chrom a lot.Then their was Owain sometimes.

First run I married Frederick, mostly because he was the only guy left and I accidentily killed Gaius.... whoops.

Second run I married Chrom 'cause story

Third run I married Lucina 'cause story once again (and I wanted a Morgan with Aether really, really bad)

Fourth run was Chrom... again (I messed up Chrom x Olivia but didn't want to waste the amazing level-ups I got earlier... also Lucina with Armsthrift)

Fifth run was Henry, the best husbando

And I'm doing one last random lunatic run before I drop the game for a good while where I married Sumia.

And I always kill Grima with a Robin and Chrom duo because that's fitting... except for that one exception in my fourth run through where Chrom didn't dual attack a second time (WHY) and I had to finish him with Lucy.

First FeMU game: Henry, I really liked the dude a lot. Our kid critical hit everything I swear.

First MaMu game: I liked Lissa so I ended up marrying her, I think I might have wanted Owain for a son.

One day I need to do a game file where I marry the waifu (Nah).

I ended up with Anna. And I wasn't acting Jake, as I was a noob who had only played FE8 and Awakening. Now, let's just say I didn't choose wisely, as she isn't much help in helping me blow Apo up. (I still need to actually get up, grind the kids, and do it.) I don't remember what I was thinking; I didn't know about marriage (then plot happened), and afterwards just went according to 12-year old me's shipping sense. I only paired half of my guys then. I came back to it later and just paired randomly.

Besides the point: I found my first run tough. On Normal-Casual. I think I spammed too much Fred. And no-one was married until postgame.

TL;DR: I married Anna, and I was an ubernoob. Give me my secret shops, Anna!

First and practically 90% of the time: Gaius

The other 10% : Priam

But I like Gaius the most, it was like, the first time I saw Gaius and I learned about the marriage option I say. HIM! (And now in Fates it happened with Nishiki, I will marry Nishiki in all my files!! All the files that are not Nohr of course...).

I like Priam a lot too, but the waiting until the endgame it's too much! So Gaius is the winner for everything, you recruit him early, I like him , and we have that unique conversation in Hotspring screamble!

Technical first time was Miriel, before it hit me that "S rank = marriage".

First time was Nowi, current playthrough is Sully, next time will be Tharja.

...I'm mostly seeing how the three Galeforceless children fare with each parent that pass on pegasus rider.

The first time I played Awakening I played as my OC Elsa ( A rather brutish knight from the story I'm writing) I set her up to mimic how she is to a T. She married Lon'qu. And holy shit those two destroy lives together. It's great. This file is Normal/Classic Total logged time to date: 72:50:41

My Male MU, Noah married Nowi. I love her so much she's too cute. I love my purple and green dragon family. This file is Hard/Casual (My "Get used to Hard mode" save basically) Total logged time to date: 33:48:06

My third save, I'm playing as my S/O's character Sylphie using Japanese audio only. I'm thinking about pairing her with Virion!Inigo. This file is Hard/Classic Total logged time to date: 18:27:27

Might attempt a Lunatic run on my other Cartridge. May Naga save me.

I can't even beat easy in Touhou so this should be a wild ride.

F!MU - Chrom, though I think this is only because they got there with each other first, and I probably had them paired up all the time anyway.

M!MU - Lucina, but only for the added feels in "that scene".

So far the only other person I've married is Frederick as F!MU (turns out I actually love Lucina anyway).

First run, I had the following statistics;

Name: Eldin

Class: General

Asset/Flaw: Strength/Magic

With that in mind, I mistakenly married Miriel literally two chapters after she joined due to how I liked her character at that time. My general thinking was, "smarticles with an interesting personality, this'll do."

Yeah, my Morgan and Laurent weren't used for the most part in my initial run. I did end up learning all skills available to the male MU though, which ended in me always having in my end-game teams per playthrough.

As for other pairings, I had Chrom with Sumia (real shocker here, right?) and Lissa with Frederick. Everyone else remained unmarried due to my laziness at the time.

• 1 month later...

Personally, I did:

Avatar-X-Chrom - because I was not paying attention

Sumia-X-Frederick

Olivia-X-Henry

Cordelia-X-Gregor

Tharja-X-Gaius

Panne-X-Lon'qu

Maribelle-X-Ricken

Nowi-X-Donnel

Sully-X-Stahl

Cherche-X-Kellam